Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Wow @laurarebecca1 that was a long time :( yes Superdrug are rubbish now sometimes work sometimes don't I mean I tried them last cycle and not even the control line on either of them lol, I've heard good things about wilko ones I get my frer of amazon xx

I have zero patience. Or self control. I did a 5 hour hold and took a FRER. There’s a hint of a line (but this happens to me a lot as most of you know). It’s super hard to get a picture of, it’s so faint. Hoping the next one is darker!

It was mentally very hard, unexplained infertility is the hardest! They didn’t know what was wrong!
I’m dreading the same thing happening again and the doctors turning around and saying you’ve already had a child, you’re fine.
Staying hopeful but will be going to the doctors in 4 months. Currently on cycle 4 so just at the very beginning of a long journey!

Momof1 that looks soooo positive!!
Hoping for you that it gets darker. I’m testing in the morning - nervous don’t want a bfn

I see that momof1 very clearly and my eye sight is shit! Omg exciting! Can't wait for tomorrows!

Laura- I hope the doctors would not say that to you especially if you tell them it took 3 years the first time...

Im only CD12 and I already got my pos opk this afternoon also temp drop by 1F I had ewmc saturday and sunday but not today also a little cramps, so im hoping Im ovulating soon FX for everyone

134B9C38-3F8D-4AE7-B1F6-4298BD18B338.jpeg

Im only CD12 and I already got my pos opk this afternoon also temp drop by 1F I had ewmc saturday and sunday but not today also a little cramps, so im hoping Im ovulating soon FX for everyone

View attachment 1044317

They look pretty positive to me :) yey for the positive we all look like we back in the tww :happydance: well should say soon xx

Morning ladies. Temp up slightly today, cd17 but still positive opk. Any ideas?

Screenshot_20181002-063944.png Screenshot_20181002-063537.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->