Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Mine always have a line that’s dark as/darker than control line to be positive - never is the full thickness of the line the full darkness. If this makes sense?

I no what you mean these are new tests I've tried I normally use the one step ovulation tests but thought I'd try these xx

I’ll keep you ladies posted :D I got two more FRERs :rofl: I told myself I would stick to the one I have left, but really? Nooo :rofl: I’m feeling oddly optimistic this cycle

Lol I've not ordered any tests yet but now I'm ovulating how much longer can I hold out until I order them? I want to try and wait this cycle, but I doubt that will happen its nice that you are feeling optimistic. Alot of the time us ladies feel out from the start so maybe it's a sign for you!

I only have ics I forced myself not to buy any frers as spent too much on them last month, if I get what I think could be a positive I will pop to local chemist and get one ☝️

I have cheapies the cassette ones tho as they ran out of the strips gutted but hey ho lol, I have frers aswell ready I have 8 of them lol we dtd twice yesterday will tonight and prob tomorrow night :haha: been using the pre-seed aswell so we shall see lol xx

I almost bought 2 FRERS today as well! but my voucher wasn't in my purse so I left it, glad I did tbh don't want to be doing what I did last month! I've told myself no testing until the 9th, which will be 3 days before af is due I think? but I have my ADI part 2 test that day so I thought it would be a good day to test, its either going to be a great day with a positive test and a pass test, an good day with one test passing and one failing or an awful day where i get a neg and fail. lets hope and pray its not the latter :lol:

feeling positive so far, I'm just afraid of being too optimistic and getting my hopes up, so I keep also trying to be realistic

I almost bought 2 FRERS today as well! but my voucher wasn't in my purse so I left it, glad I did tbh don't want to be doing what I did last month! I've told myself no testing until the 9th, which will be 3 days before af is due I think? but I have my ADI part 2 test that day so I thought it would be a good day to test, its either going to be a great day with a positive test and a pass test, an good day with one test passing and one failing or an awful day where i get a neg and fail. lets hope and pray its not the latter :lol:

feeling positive so far, I'm just afraid of being too optimistic and getting my hopes up, so I keep also trying to be realistic

Fingers crossed you get 2 good tests xx

So exciting everyone is in the tww at the same time...

I’m interested to know:

-how long did it take trying for your other children? (If applicable)

-what is everyone’s favourite pregnancy tests? (I’m from UK - and planning to stock up this week!)

Took me over a year with the first baby I m/c. Probably more torwards 2 years. Then 9 months with dd and 2 months with ds 7 month's with last m/c. Currently on cycle 2 now.

4 months with first DD. 1 month with DS and 6 months with this one but had a chemical on cycle 3. I can't recommend a UK test because I have no clue what you have. I use First Response here and Clearblue.

So exciting everyone is in the tww at the same time...

I’m interested to know:

-how long did it take trying for your other children? (If applicable)

-what is everyone’s favourite pregnancy tests? (I’m from UK - and planning to stock up this week!)

First and second I didn't no I was pregnant until I missed 2 period because I was on the pill with both of them, ds3 it was 5-6 month (if I remember right) and ds4 took four months I'm now on cycle 4 as for tests I use to love Superdrugs but they have changed so much, asda Morrison's were good for me aswell :) but I now just order the cheapies of amazon/ebay and get frer ready to back up, mind saying that I used frer last pregnancy and never worked until 15-16dpo even the digi came up first lol xx

You guys conceived so quickly!
My dd took 3+ years

Tdog - I used to love Superdrug’s too, got a blazing positive at 9dpo with dd! But heard bad things about them now...
Was thinking of getting some wilkos cheap ones to go along with my ICs and also have a few FRRR but not using those. Need to try and get hold of some FRER.
Thinking of starting 7dpo (my birthday )

Forgot to add that I always found out i was pregnant using clearblue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->