Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Hi ladies
Lots of luck to everyone we need more positives hpt this month!
Not sure if I’m 6 or 7 dpo today. Super hungry today and my cm was very slightly tinged this am. Hoping it’s a good sign but after all these months of trying don’t feel very confident this month. I’m so tempted to test tonight even though I know it will be a BFN. Momof1 I wish I had your will power this month !
Lots of baby dust ladies

@Hoping4numbr3 I have done one smu tbh I never do fmu as they tell you not 2 :shrug: I've just done another aswell I'll post pic xx

Yeah I can see that convie I'll definately keep it up. Its defo positive irl so dh is being jumped again tonight lol

Tdog - One line of that looks positive and then a shadow lol what the heck!

Kay- Yours looked positive so good :) Yay for DTD time!

Tdog can you take and post a pick of the last few together? Looks to me from looking back at the pics that the one before last is darker ?

The one on the bottom looks close to positive to me. Maybe it is darker in person Tdog?

Yes last one looks very close, tbh with mine that was as close as I would get used to miss It most of time being out or at work, can you test again soon ?

Oooh love how we are all approaching the tww again! Bet it drags though lol is it wrong that I'm excited to see my 'crosshairs' for the 1st?

Wow I’ve missed so much :haha: my notifications haven’t been refreshing!
:dust: to those oving or gearing up!
Afm- sore boobs have struck today at 8dpo so that’s strange. Wanna test in the am but I’d have to do it behind OH’s back as he’s asked me to wait :cry:

Thanks momof1 really hope this is it and for you too. Good luck whichever you decide to do

Momof1 I’m opposite this month no sore boobs as usually I do.
I’ve just looked and it turns out I could actually be 6/7/8 dpo not sure which one so may be no point in me testing yet ! Let’s see how long I hold off for, it’s so hard !

I got the pinches aswell tdog so I know I def am aswell xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->