Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Hey Laura it took me 3 years to conceive ds.. 2 years for my January rainbow and a month for my Feb rainbow.. this November it will be 3 years for me. I actually found out I was pregnant at my first fertility consultation so I never found out why it took so long. Second time the gp said she will not help me because I already have one so I'm under. Private doctor.. who again cannot give me any answers just keeps telling me you have fallen pregnant so it will happen again!!

Kay if you look back in the threads my opk tests were lingering near postoviea for a week before I got the blaring positive. I think you are very close but Maybe a day or so to go. I always judge my opk being positive if both lines appear at the same time when dipped in otherwise I always count it as a nearly there or false (if that makes sense)

Mom that's sure looks like a positive test to me. Fx that it gets darker!!

Afm I've stop tracking how many dpo I am and just waiting for af next week. Really hoping it will happen before the year is out. It's just frustrating that my next ovulation is 6 weeks way!

Thanks hun. Today's showed up same time as the control. And got my solid smiley on cb yesterday. Today's cheapie is positive irl but getting a clear pic without shadows is a nightmare lol guess I'll just have to wait and see. I Od on cd 17 last cycle too

Pretty sure I am O'ing from my right side as I'm twingey/pinchy there

@Kaymumof2 I would say your ovulating today then from the temp rise also you need to put peak in the monitor one again for today :) as that stays on for 48 hours. Xx

Screenshot_20181002-083044_Gallery.jpg mine are negative today xx

Eeh you lot have been chatty :lol:

Mo2 that’s a very clear second line you’ve got there. I’m so excited for you!

Laura my DS1 took 16 months and was a clomid baby. DS2 took 17 months and I had to go back to the GP (partially because I was having problems with long periods) but I was referred to the gynaecologist and given help with TTC. I was going to be given clomid again but got my BFP just beforehand. The NHS does give some help with secondary infertility, they’ll do testing and things like clomid. I think it’s just things like IVF they’ll refuse to fund if you’ve already got kids.
I’m on my 4th cycle trying this time around, I got pregnant on the 2nd cycle but sadly ended in a chemical and my cycles have been weird since then.
As for tests, I love the Wilko ones, they’re only £1 for a pack of two pink dye tests! Avoid Sainsbury’s own. I got my first ever false positive on one of those this month. Stressed me right out!

My temps have been going up the last few days. It’s too early to tell but I’m really hoping I’ve finally ovulated. Please don’t let my body be messing with me again!!

A8431D0C-F6F2-41E8-9F31-2220BDA0F67B.jpeg

mo2 I can see the line! looking forward to seeing more tests from you now :dust:

I don't know how long it took to TTC my 2 as they weren't really in trying circumstances, one was straight away, the other was through abusive circumstances that went on for a few months so that long. keep getting gutted that when I'm not trying it happened so easily and now not to much - _-

morning girls BTW! today my immune system has taken a massive dive! I've woken up with a sore throat and flemmy, a headache, all my muscles ache, I have the worst gas, gassed myself out of the kitchen this morning :lol: I feel like I'm going to throw up although not sure that ones new as I always feel like that :lol: and my pee is burning again :dohh:
decided its a bath and nap day today

Oh jelly I hope so fingers crossed for you :dust: xx

Convie hope you feel better soon nothing worse that feeling rubbish xx

thanks girls, apparently your immune system goes down when you're ovulating to let the spermies live! so hoping it's all due to my body doing its job properly :lol:

Hey Laura it took me 3 years to conceive ds.. 2 years for my January rainbow and a month for my Feb rainbow.. this November it will be 3 years for me. I actually found out I was pregnant at my first fertility consultation so I never found out why it took so long. Second time the gp said she will not help me because I already have one so I'm under. Private doctor.. who again cannot give me any answers just keeps telling me you have fallen pregnant so it will happen again!!

Kay if you look back in the threads my opk tests were lingering near postoviea for a week before I got the blaring positive. I think you are very close but Maybe a day or so to go. I always judge my opk being positive if both lines appear at the same time when dipped in otherwise I always count it as a nearly there or false (if that makes sense)

Mom that's sure looks like a positive test to me. Fx that it gets darker!!

Afm I've stop tracking how many dpo I am and just waiting for af next week. Really hoping it will happen before the year is out. It's just frustrating that my next ovulation is 6 weeks way!

This is my worry, that they will be reluctant to help (uk) I hope I get my bfp before having to go to the gp!

Eeh you lot have been chatty :lol:

Mo2 that’s a very clear second line you’ve got there. I’m so excited for you!

Laura my DS1 took 16 months and was a clomid baby. DS2 took 17 months and I had to go back to the GP (partially because I was having problems with long periods) but I was referred to the gynaecologist and given help with TTC. I was going to be given clomid again but got my BFP just beforehand. The NHS does give some help with secondary infertility, they’ll do testing and things like clomid. I think it’s just things like IVF they’ll refuse to fund if you’ve already got kids.
I’m on my 4th cycle trying this time around, I got pregnant on the 2nd cycle but sadly ended in a chemical and my cycles have been weird since then.
As for tests, I love the Wilko ones, they’re only £1 for a pack of two pink dye tests! Avoid Sainsbury’s own. I got my first ever false positive on one of those this month. Stressed me right out!

My temps have been going up the last few days. It’s too early to tell but I’m really hoping I’ve finally ovulated. Please don’t let my body be messing with me again!!

View attachment 1044351

My issue is that I have the hormonal imbalance associated with PCOS, I have the poly cystic ovaries and other symptoms but my periods are like clockwork and I ovulate every month!
I hope I don’t need the extra help because I’m not sure what they could give me as I already ovulate.

I hope you ovulate soon! Waiting so long between cycles must be so difficult and frustrating!

Momof2- I can see it and it looks darker than yesterdays! Does it look darker to you? Anyway you can lift the test up and aim the window right at the camera or does it not show up when you do that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->