Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Ok ladies. I just fessed up to OH. But he’s been told not to get his hopes up! I can’t hide anything from him, I’m too honest. Grr :haha:

I had a c section 4 years ago with my DD. Every once in a while during AF if i cough or make a movement i have pain on the left side of where my incision was. I've always assumed its just from the swelling of my uterus during AF but this cycle i am 6 days from AF and have noticed aching in this location constantly..... i have heard people say that you can experience pain from a c forever but i have never spoken to someone that has actually had it. Also next question, how about vivid dreams??? whos had them and pregnant or not??? two nights ago i had a dream that my SO had been cheating on me with my cousin! it was also full of other weird things like being in the hospital delivering a baby that i forgot at home while going to work the next day. During this delivery is also when i spotted the cheating as i saw them on the tv while i was laying on my side to deliver.... SO REAL that i pretty much avoided my SO during morning routine. Here's the craziest part...... a ran into my cousin at the gas station on my way to work that morning!!!! this TTC has seriously made me question if i have completely lost my mind

I had a csection with my 2nd I'm not sure if I can be much help though because what happened with me is quite rare, doctor said 3 women this year have had it but, I was getting pain on my right side, which after 4 years turned into a lump that would swell during my period and become more painful, took 2 years but finally got told what it was and it was a lump of endo that had attached from my womb to my scar, I had that removed but still have pains on my right side never know if its ovulation pain, or just scar pain :lol: also think the csection is what caused my adeno, but that cant be proven.
I'm sorry if that isn't much help it's just my experience

Momof2 - Do you have the FRER digi there? I cant wait until it says "YES!" lol

Ladies I'm really not feeling hopeful this month I can't talk to oh as he just shrugs at me :cry: I no I've just ovulated but really not feeling it :cry: xx sorry for the downer post but didn't no who else to talk to cx

It is no downer TDOG. You can vent to us anytime. If you remember I also wasn't feeling it last cycle and was getting pissy lol but you know how tht turned out. I didn't even know if I had ovulated at all!

Ladies I'm really not feeling hopeful this month I can't talk to oh as he just shrugs at me :cry: I no I've just ovulated but really not feeling it :cry: xx sorry for the downer post but didn't no who else to talk to cx

I feel the same tdog, tested again this eve and nothing. Hubby just says it will happen when it happens. We have been trying all year !! I’m doing everything right but nothing happening. I don’t feel it again this month :(

Aww tdog I think we all feel like that at time's. Like why isn't it happening when we literally do all we can to conceive. What your feeling is normal and natural. And as hoping said, sometimes it happens when you least expect it. So chin up hun, no-one is out until the witch comes knocking! We are always here for you x

Is anyone else’s bnb not working most of this aft? I’m lucky when I can get on! I tested again this aft :dohh: same line as this morning, even with a couple hour hold. So hoping tomorrow is more convincing!

I do find this very slow now.

Oooh exciting! Can't wait to see tomorrows! You'll be our 1st to conceive a baby pumpkin! Lol

I’m starting to get my pre period symptoms :cry: headache, the runs. Holding out no hope for tomorrow’s test now

@Momof2onetube hope it stays away and hopefully a nice strong line :) yes I've just had to log back in stupid thing wouldn't work earlier :haha: xx

Thank you ladies for the positivity I'm feeling a bit better now only a bit need to just chill I think lol xx

Morning ladies this is todays chart. I'm worried cos fd says my temps is a little on the high side. Yet I do it exactly the same every day. Just done a opk will see what that says. Cd18 for me now

Screenshot_20181003-061245.png

This morning's O test is now negative after being positive yesterday. So does that mean I am 1dpo now? Guess I better add a negative opk to ff. Couldn't use my cb test as it stil has the smiley on. Even though it's been 48hrs since I got it

Screenshot_20181003-063353.png

Mo2 definitely looking darker, keeping everything crossed for you!

Laura have you been on metformin? I have PCOS and that’s what they gave me last time. I’ve ordered some inositol to try this time as it’s supposed to be good for PCOS. This cycle is especially frustrating as before my chemical, I had been having regular cycles (usually 26 days) for the first time in years. I’d been so excited that I was ovulating and now I’m worried it won’t happen again!

What does the metformin do? Don’t people with Diabetes type 2 take it? I recently had a full health check and I am not diabetic. I think I’m going to wait another few months trying naturally but will defo mention it at doctors appointment!

Oh no, that must be sooo frustrating! I don’t know how you manage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->