Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Morning everyone!

Charts looking better!
5dpo, started with a horrible migraine last night and still have it this morning. Feel sick because of it and I think I’m getting thrush...great! But Not feel hopeful!

Looking forward to seeing lots of bfps this cycle, come on girls!

118C63D2-B45A-47AD-9B31-E0CEE8A7ABF0.jpeg

@laurarebecca1 Not every type 2 diabetic needs the metformin I didn't at first but the last few month it's been all over so I'm on it, but don't no what does to help people get preg. Xx

Kay looks Luke your having a spike normally it's a good sign ff won't put you as anything yet until you have 3 high temps. Xx

AFM my temp had not gone up much which is making me think I'm out this month unless I need a new thermometer:haha: going to order one and see what happens lol xx

@laurarebecca1 Not every type 2 diabetic needs the metformin I didn't at first but the last few month it's been all over so I'm on it, but don't no what does to help people get preg. Xx

Kay looks Luke your having a spike normally it's a good sign ff won't put you as anything yet until you have 3 high temps. Xx

AFM my temp had not gone up much which is making me think I'm out this month unless I need a new thermometer:haha: going to order one and see what happens lol xx

Apologies for my ignorance! Sorry if I offended! I’m not sure either but hey I’m willing to try anything!

Look at my chart above tdog, I also had a slow temp rise this month! But now it’s climbing! I was worried I had ovulated at all and I defo have!

What does a spike mean tdog? Ff on the detailed interpretation bit said my temp is abit high. Does it normally say something like that after O then? Confused once again lol xx

Don't be disheartened. Try a new one but if its the same don't panic. We are just at the beginning of the tww lol having said that I'm already having doubts too xx

@laurarebecca1 don't worry about it hun not everyone nos about the metformin but I hear a lot of people talk about it. Xx

@Kaymumof2 you normally get a spike straight after ovulation I haven't yet tho which makes me think I'm out xx

Oh so does it mean ovulation actually happened if you get a spike then? Sorry to keep asking questions I'm just trying to work out what everything means.

Oh so does it mean ovulation actually happened if you get a spike then? Sorry to keep asking questions I'm just trying to work out what everything means.

Don't worry hun that's what we all here for yes normally people get a spike just after ovulation :) so yea looks like ovulation happened xx

I had real trouble posting on here last night! The webpage wasn’t loading properly and I don’t think my post made it :dohh: I can’t remember what I’d written now but it definitely included :hugs: to you tdog.

Laura metformin is primarily used as a diabetes medication but is also prescribed “off label” (meaning it’s not listed as a medication for it yet) for women with PCOS. Apparently one of the problems women with PCOS can have is insulin resistance. I get a hba1c (blood sugar) test every year and have never had any issues with it (I do get gestational diabetes but my sugars have always gone back to normal after which is apparently common with women with PCOS). The metformin helped me though. I’m not sure what difference it could make if you’re ovulating regularly but might be worth asking your doctor about. In a similar vein, I also followed a low GI diet as that helps PCOS symptoms.

I had another temp rise today :happydance: no crosshairs from FF yet but tentatively calling it 5DPO. Soooo too early to test? :haha:

@jellybeanxx never to early to whip out the cheapies (if you have lol) oh that makes sense now lol, I spoke to the diabetic team and they said it's ok to use while trying with regular ovulation :) xx

Ok ladies I said I'm not feeling hopeful today I have bad cramping which is the same as a couple cycles ago so to me that mean I haven't... Definitely won't stop me testing early tho:haha: xx

Don't give up hun. Thing's happen when you least expect it!

Tdog what does the extra wiggly line on your chart mean? Sorry to be nosey. I'm such an ametuer at all this lol

I'm 7dpo today. Had a sharp pinching pain really low down last night that almost took my breath away. Lasted on & off for about an hour then went & not noticed anything so far today. Really hope its a good sign!
I also had my second reflexology session yesterday, I'm feeling so much better this month, less stressed about it all although I know I'll still be really upset this month if its another no!
I think I'm going to test Saturday if af doesnt show before then!

Last edited:
@tdog I’ve only got one test left, I’ve not restocked the cheapies since my crazy testing earlier this cycle. Think I’ll save it for Sunday and then buy more :haha:

@pamg keeping everything crossed that the pinching was a good sign for you!

My resting heart rate has gone up even more. So hopeful it’s a good sign after seeing @Hoping4numbr3 when she got her BFP!

2EBC504F-56DE-44D4-9CD5-09B0C6F0C0E2.jpeg

Tdog what does the extra wiggly line on your chart mean? Sorry to be nosey. I'm such an ametuer at all this lol

:rofl: I read that and was like eh then realised:haha: it's last month's chart to compare to xx

Ok ladies. I tested again this morning with fmu 10dpo. And I’m disappointed. It’s not bfn but not what I was hoping for at all :cry: I’m trying to stay positive, but it’s hard

402E0E6A-E8C2-47F3-8DA6-7124A104ECE3.jpeg

@Momof2onetube I still see a line tho I no it's not as dark as what you thought it would be but hcg takes time to build up xx :hugs: xx

I hope that’s all it is @tdog I haven’t pulled a line on 10dpo in the last 4 cycles, so I’m a smidgen hopeful still. Retesting Friday and have absolutely everything crossed for a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->