Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Definitely still there Mo2 and like you say, an improvement on previous cycles. Did you say you were going to do a digital?

6A6AE716-E3EF-4633-A423-47334553ACAC.jpeg 4AD941F5-0C80-448F-B9A4-A98C602F799B.jpeg Good morning ladies!
@Momof2onetube I see the line HCG takes time to build up. Im hoping this is your :bfp:

This morning my opk are negative (I think) and my temp went up, so I might be on my tww now? Excited since this is my 3rd cycle ttc and I O’ed sooner that the other 2 cycles. My periods are regulating. PCOS sucks!

View attachment 1044477 View attachment 1044479 Good morning ladies!
@Momof2onetube I see the line HCG takes time to build up. Im hoping this is your :bfp:

This morning my opk are negative (I think) and my temp went up, so I might be on my tww now? Excited since this is my 3rd cycle ttc and I O’ed sooner that the other 2 cycles. My periods are regulating. PCOS sucks!
I'm literally the same as you had a positive opk and solid smiley cd16 and cd 17 now today I'm cd18 and opk are negative and my tempwent up so I think we are literally in sync with each other lol this is my chart so far too

Screenshot_20181003-061245.png

I hope that’s all it is @tdog I haven’t pulled a line on 10dpo in the last 4 cycles, so I’m a smidgen hopeful still. Retesting Friday and have absolutely everything crossed for a :bfp:

Fingers crossed Friday is a blazing :bfp: I have everything crossed xx

Starta thinking I’m out ladies, done a frer and bfn, af due in 5 days not looking good

918C8524-881F-4CB5-91A7-955AEDD7EAE3.jpeg

I'm literally the same as you had a positive opk and solid smiley cd16 and cd 17 now today I'm cd18 and opk are negative and my tempwent up so I think we are literally in sync with each other lol this is my chart so far too

View attachment 1044485
Omg!!! We are!!!!
When are you planning test?
I was thinking the 15 but since I O’ed earlier im thinking the 12

Omg!!! We are!!!!
When are you planning test?
I was thinking the 15 but since I O’ed earlier im thinking the 12
Tomorrow? No just kidding lol umm I may join you on the 12th to be honest! My af should be due around 15/16th so doubt it would show earlier than that really. Unfortunately

Tomorrow? No just kidding lol umm I may join you on the 12th to be honest! My af should be due around 15/16th so doubt it would show earlier than that really. Unfortunately
Im due 15/16 as well

@mme not out until the :witch: comes fingers crossed she don't xx

Plenty of time for a BFP yet @mme hang on in there!

@Momof2onetube I know exactly what you mean! I’ve had a pack of 2 digitals stashed for ages and won’t be touching them until I’m sure I’ll get a positive :lol: I’m just hoping mine don’t go out of date first!

Plenty of time for a BFP yet @mme hang on in there!

@Momof2onetube I know exactly what you mean! I’ve had a pack of 2 digitals stashed for ages and won’t be touching them until I’m sure I’ll get a positive :lol: I’m just hoping mine don’t go out of date first!

That’s the same with me I’ve had mine in the wardrobe since January!!! Best check the date actually

No one is out until AF arrives!

Anyone else eager to test early (7dpo) even though they know it’s pointless

Lol always willing to poas but only 1dpo so to see a second line would be an absolute miracle! gonna be a loooooooong tww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->