Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I’m not sure I can see anything on those test but you are very early. I hope this is your month!

My OH is the opposite, would happily have twice a day. But I sometimes wonder if that’s a hindrance to TTC...

AFM: I’m having some different colour cm today, browny but not brown if that makes sense.

hey girls so i was looking at pregnancy test comparisons on youtube and found the answer test from savers it looks just like a first response and looks like the results come up the same if not better than the FRERs judging by videos and the amazon reviews, but they're £5 for 2 instead of £10 thought i'd share

Convie you bad influence I'm trying not to buy tests! good tip though!

@Convie might have to give them a try! I love the Wilkos ones (pack for 2 for a quid!) but worried that they’re so cheap that they won’t be reliable!

@tdog I think I can see something on that tweaked FRER but not sure if it’s an indent? Plenty of time for a clear line though! As for the self insemination, I know someone from another group that got pregnant by getting her DH to make his deposit in a menstrual cup that was coated with pre seed then putting that in. So... you know... that’s an option :haha: imagine telling your kid that story of how they were conceived!

@laurarebecca1 where are you in your cycle now? I’ve got a terrible memory!

I’m getting my usual pre AF lower back pain and my resting RPR has dropped. Not feeling very hopeful this evening!

Convie you bad influence I'm trying not to buy tests! good tip though!

HAHA SORRY!!

but will save money in long run :D
going to take a trip to savers tomorrow hoping my local has some in stock

You are so not sorry naughty girl lol I'm locking myself in the house until af arrives so I don't go and buy any tests!

You are so not sorry naughty girl lol I'm locking myself in the house until af arrives so I don't go and buy any tests!
well I mean considering they sell them on amazon I don't think locking yourself in your house will help :rofl: :ninja:

well I mean considering they sell them on amazon I don't think locking yourself in your house will help :rofl: :ninja:
That is sneaky lol ok dh will take my phone and laptop to work with him so I can't order any

I just started crying my eyes out, in the past week there have been 4 pregnancy announcements on my fb all saying how it was a surprise and an accident and they were trying hard to prevent it most recent one started with this "I believe God will give you a baby when he believes you deserve it" and I couldn't keep it together, I know I should be happy for them but I'm just so jealous, and I don't know if it will ever happen for me or not urgh :(

I should add I'm happy for people when they've been trying, its just when its an accident and just happens I get jealous :(

I use to love those Superdrug ones the new ones are awful think I may need to get the answer ones:haha: @Convie you are naughty but saving the pounds aswell love it :) I've actually seen that video aswell xx

@Convie might have to give them a try! I love the Wilkos ones (pack for 2 for a quid!) but worried that they’re so cheap that they won’t be reliable!

@tdog I think I can see something on that tweaked FRER but not sure if it’s an indent? Plenty of time for a clear line though! As for the self insemination, I know someone from another group that got pregnant by getting her DH to make his deposit in a menstrual cup that was coated with pre seed then putting that in. So... you know... that’s an option :haha: imagine telling your kid that story of how they were conceived!

@laurarebecca1 where are you in your cycle now? I’ve got a terrible memory!

I’m getting my usual pre AF lower back pain and my resting RPR has dropped. Not feeling very hopeful this evening!

Currently 9dpo, don’t worry I get so confused where everyone is at!

We defo need more bfps in this group girls...come on!

How about a reminder of where everyone is at in their cycles?

Yea I saw the single ones :haha:

I'm 6dpo nearly 7dpo in a few hours:rofl: xx

Same as @tdog I’ll be 7DPO in a few hours according to FF but possibly a bit further along. It’s been a weird and long cycle!

@laurarebecca1 that brown spotting could be a very good sign at this point then! Fx for you!

I just started crying my eyes out, in the past week there have been 4 pregnancy announcements on my fb all saying how it was a surprise and an accident and they were trying hard to prevent it most recent one started with this "I believe God will give you a baby when he believes you deserve it" and I couldn't keep it together, I know I should be happy for them but I'm just so jealous, and I don't know if it will ever happen for me or not urgh :(

I should add I'm happy for people when they've been trying, its just when its an accident and just happens I get jealous :(
I understand that hun. Pregnancy is all over my facebook. Announcements, baby showers, gender reveals. But like you I am so pleased for them when they've tried and been responsible about it. But when I see someones got preg just from taking someone home from the pub one night or whatever it makes my blood boil then the upset comes. I mean how does that work? One quickie with a random, probably have no idea where they are in their cycle and bam pregnant. Yet us ladies track everything dtd at the right times and still we see bfn month after month. It's cruel sometimes. But it will happen for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->