• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@Kaymumof2 I know implantation is typically 6-10DPO but none of this is an exact science so I reckon it’s possible that you could be getting implantation symptoms at this point. You never know!

@JJB2 those temps are looking good. Fx for you!

@Convie I know that in pregnancy symptoms can come and go so it makes sense that they would in the 2WW as well!
Thank you hun! This guessing game is crazy! Tww is dragging as per usual lol

Convie could be down to all those racing hormones! But again who knows? The guessing game continues! I really hope it is pregnancy related for you though!

Right ladies it breaks my heart to write this but oh and I have had words and he said he feels under pressure every month, I don't like to think I'm pressuring him so ive decided that if we havent caught this month (which in my heart i really dont think we have) then this is it, ill be still stalking and rooting you ladies on loads of baby :dust: to everyone xx

Awww hun! How about doing it the NTNP way. Or in your OH eye's anyway. So you keep track of your cycles but not tell him when your O'ing etc so he doesn't feel under pressure. He will just think your having sex for the fun of it. There is a way round it hun if your not ready to stop trying. But I would defo try that way 1st xx

Awww hun! How about doing it the NTNP way. Or in your OH eye's anyway. So you keep track of your cycles but not tell him when your O'ing etc so he doesn't feel under pressure. He will just think your having sex for the fun of it. There is a way round it hun if your not ready to stop trying. But I would defo try that way 1st xx

This is what we currently do! I track everything but don’t time sex, it just happens a lot around o time!
He doesn’t even know I am o-ing (well probs has an inkling)

T-dog is it just the pressure every month or the fact he doesn’t want another baby?
I’m so sorry you’re going through this!

We did try the ntnp the first month it was him who said we will deffo try he does want another one but it is just the pressure of it I think, it might be but I feel so defeated and think it isn't our month anyway, tbh he ain't one for sex all the time these last few month is the most we have had :blush: so he would no xx

At the very least I would be honest about how not trying upsets me. Otherwise if you hold it all in, you'll end up resenting him in the end. Perhaps realizing how important it is to you may make him think again. After all, men have all the time in the world to procreate. We don't. I think sometimes our fellas forget that part. Maybe not try for a cycle or 2. Let thing's settle and see how you both feel after that? Xx

He now exactly how I feel about it all but I can't be made like I'm pressuring him all the time xx

It's not pressure though it's being honest and if he wants one like he says, then you gotta try for it. Unfortunately as us ladies well know you don't have the whole month to fall pregnant. We have a 24/48hr window each month to achieve a baby. So if you want a baby, its got to be done at the right time. Its a shame he's not into sex as much. Cos you could of known when o is close but not tell him. What about dressing up? Date night in or out? So make it about the 2 of you not about baby making. Tease him with pics or sexy messages at work. Build the anticipation. Make it sexy again xx

On another note Done a few more tests lol. Xx

Screenshot_20181007-172551_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181007-172603_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181007-172612_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181007-172622_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181007-172631_Gallery.jpg

I feel like I can see something on the first one @tdog can you do your tweaking thing on the photos?

I done the negative on the frer and I'm sure theirs a line I'll have a bit of a play around lol xx

tdog I actually read on glow about a woman whose OH was also not into sex, he was a once a monther so they decided instead that she would inseminate herself with his sperm if that makes sense? basically turkey baster it, I don't know if he would be willing to maybe do that?

tdog I actually read on glow about a woman whose OH was also not into sex, he was a once a monther so they decided instead that she would inseminate herself with his sperm if that makes sense? basically turkey baster it, I don't know if he would be willing to maybe do that?

Always worth a try I supose xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->