• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@jellybeanxx so sorry for the temp dip and the :bfn: :cry: could be a implantation dip if you are what ff says you are xx

AFM pretty sure :bfn: for me also my temp dropped a little but not much xx

Screenshot_20181007-100643_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181007-100657_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181007-100709_Gallery.jpg

Sorry for the BFN @tdog :hugs: your dip could be inplantation too? Let’s hope it is for both of us!

Fingers crossed for the both of us :hugs: sometime I think I see something on them sometimes I don't lol I have loads of ics so be using them lol xx

Guess I'm out ladies. 5dpo and temp has plummeted. I'm gutted

Screenshot_20181007-103657.png

Temp can drop hun that doesn't mean your out unless your lp is only 5 days lol but your temp can drop and then go back up mine does most times lol xx

Temp can drop hun that doesn't mean your out unless your lp is only 5 days lol but your temp can drop and then go back up mine does most times lol xx
Lol no it isn't. Just seemed to drop rather alot so I thought uh oh lol I'll get used to all this soon xx

It's easy to think that tbh hun today I'm not feeling hopeful at all I have cramping today only mild but always get them a week before period and I'm due on a week tomorrow xx

@Kaymumof2 temp drops can be completely normal in the 2WW. I’ve read that it can happen because of a shift of hormones whether it’s a BFP or not but also there’s a lot of pregnancy charts with an ‘implantation dip’ where the temp drops during implantation and then goes up even higher. I had a 2 day dip below the cover line when I got pregnant with DS2. I thought I was out for sure then got a BFP.

@tdog hopefully those are implantation cramps you’re getting!

Hi ladies! I hope your dips are implantation dips!!! My temp still up today

6E447C47-D1DA-4B5C-ACF7-F958C4C0F5EA.jpeg

It's easy to think that tbh hun today I'm not feeling hopeful at all I have cramping today only mild but always get them a week before period and I'm due on a week tomorrow xx
I've had cramps too but not due af till 16th. Hopefully neither of us get it but I don't think we bd enough. Even though ff scored our chances as high for conceiving this cycle xx

@Kaymumof2 temp drops can be completely normal in the 2WW. I’ve read that it can happen because of a shift of hormones whether it’s a BFP or not but also there’s a lot of pregnancy charts with an ‘implantation dip’ where the temp drops during implantation and then goes up even higher. I had a 2 day dip below the cover line when I got pregnant with DS2. I thought I was out for sure then got a BFP.

@tdog hopefully those are implantation cramps you’re getting!
Thank you hun! I really wish it was implantation but I've read somewhere that 5dpo would be too early for that. So guess its just random hormones. If only it was pregnancy ones lol

hopefully all you girls are getting implantation cramps :hugs: I want us to have a big influx of bfps :dust:

hopefully all you girls are getting implantation cramps :hugs: I want us to have a big influx of bfps :dust:
Think my bodies just cramping to be a dick lol but yes more bfps are certainly needed!

typical chronic over thinker question but can your boobs change during implantation then go back to normal??

as you guys know I was getting serious af like cramps yesterday (at 8dpo) during last night my nipples quadrupled in size!! they usually double before period but this time they got so so big, they were also really puffy, and were a dark shade of purple!
this morning they're back to their normal size no longer purple and no longer puffy, the cramping as also stopped?

any insight? or is my body just broken :haha:

Thank you hun but I'm too early for that 5dpo I think. Unfortunately.

Yay for the continued high temp but now we are out of chart sync lol
Well I hope its!
Thank you and I know no more chart crones lol

@Kaymumof2 you are definitely not to early for that my son is living proof and the docs confirmed I caught when I said I did xxScreenshot_20181004-213121_Chrome.jpg

Here a little something for you xx

@Convie Don't have a clue what that's all about lol you body just playing tricks I'd say lol xx

@jellybeanxx I hope so fingers crossed xx

@Kaymumof2 I know implantation is typically 6-10DPO but none of this is an exact science so I reckon it’s possible that you could be getting implantation symptoms at this point. You never know!

@JJB2 those temps are looking good. Fx for you!

@Convie I know that in pregnancy symptoms can come and go so it makes sense that they would in the 2WW as well!

thanks girls :hugs: I need to go back to not thinking about it :lol:
bring on tomorrow when I can keep myself distracted with driving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->