• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I'm 10dpo in 15 minutes :haha:

I understand that hun. Pregnancy is all over my facebook. Announcements, baby showers, gender reveals. But like you I am so pleased for them when they've tried and been responsible about it. But when I see someones got preg just from taking someone home from the pub one night or whatever it makes my blood boil then the upset comes. I mean how does that work? One quickie with a random, probably have no idea where they are in their cycle and bam pregnant. Yet us ladies track everything dtd at the right times and still we see bfn month after month. It's cruel sometimes. But it will happen for us.

yeah the past 2 days one post said how she took 2 morning after pills and the other one said she was taking the pill religiously, so I'm like HOW THAT'S NOT FAIR :'(
I don't know I'm close to my period and still sick atm so I'm emotional anyway, maybe I should delete Facebook for my week before my period :lol:

Hey ladies... 14dpo and still no AF, she’ll probably show tomorrow. I’ve had such a horrible and emotional day :cry: ttc is draining me. Will be moving on to cycle 5 which is peanuts I know, but AF every month is such a downer. Hoping to see some :bfp:s show up in here!

Morning ladies so once again I'm feeling disheartened. 6dpo and temp went back up a little but now ff is saying can't detect a bbt trend cos my temp fluctuates too much. Screen shot a pic to show what I mean. I just feel out

Screenshot_20181008-061840.png Screenshot_20181008-061924.png

What does it mean though? Plus I dnt think my temps are high enough to be pregnant at the end of this xx

Went to bed last night feeling nauseous woke up feeling nauseous I can see a definite line on the dip stick I can see irl the frer I can sort of see it these are the tweaked ones I'll upload original xx

Screenshot_20181008-081038_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181008-081038_Gallery_20181008081253564.jpg Screenshot_20181008-081004_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181008-081017_Gallery.jpg

Not sure I see anything yet but I don't trust my eye's! Good luck xx

I can’t see anything yet...however I’m useless at seeing faint lines!

AFM, bfn for me at 10dpo (attached - bad light though!)
Also i went through old photo last night and I’ve attached my tests from dd, turns out the blazing positive I thought I had at 9dpo was actually a faint positive at 10dpo (on Superdrug)...and my FRERs were actually quite faint too even at 14dpo!

A69CFD1F-DC96-4F9E-AB08-14367E34CA9F.jpeg 1D78FFEA-A554-447F-86D1-51DB4B8D0D70.jpeg

@tdog I’m not sure I can see anything but I’ve been staring at my own test so much this morning that my eyes are tired already!

@Kaymumof2 that chart still looks ovulatory to me. FF just likes really steady temperatures. It always said the same to me when I used an oral thermometer, there’s so much that can make your temps vary but you still tend to see a pattern. I wouldn’t worry!

@Momof2onetube :hugs: I hope AF stays away! Have you not tested again?

AFM I’ve no idea what’s going on. Pretty sure the test is BFN and my temp has dropped below the coverline. Not sure if I’ve not ovulated at all or if AF is about to make an appearance. Feeling pretty miserable about it all to be honest.

CDC83CED-EEE5-4285-A07B-D35CFF73ADDF.jpeg 6CBE4588-BCB5-4928-AA8B-539BAF0FB005.jpeg

Awww no @jellybeanxx What a journey this is being for you xx

@Momof2onetube hopefully af stays away xx

@laurarebecca1 can't see anything on them either but this site still drains the photos xx

@Kaymumof2 it's ok I see them irl tho but tbh I'm not feeling hopeful cramping today I no I'm still early xx

12dpo is usually when I know af is coming, temp drops and I get my monthly spot on my face! We’ll see what the next few days hold.
However not too hopeful right now!

12dpo is usually when I know af is coming, temp drops and I get my monthly spot on my face! We’ll see what the next few days hold.
However not too hopeful right now!

How was your temp this morn? Xx

@tdog I’m not sure I can see anything but I’ve been staring at my own test so much this morning that my eyes are tired already!

@Kaymumof2 that chart still looks ovulatory to me. FF just likes really steady temperatures. It always said the same to me when I used an oral thermometer, there’s so much that can make your temps vary but you still tend to see a pattern. I wouldn’t worry!

@Momof2onetube :hugs: I hope AF stays away! Have you not tested again?

AFM I’ve no idea what’s going on. Pretty sure the test is BFN and my temp has dropped below the coverline. Not sure if I’ve not ovulated at all or if AF is about to make an appearance. Feeling pretty miserable about it all to be honest.

View attachment 1044895 View attachment 1044896
Sorry to ask ( i must sound so stupid) but What does ovulatory mean? That I ovulated? I am so crap at all this.

So sorry for the bfn and temp drop. Hopefully af stays away but if not then hopefully next cycle is yours!

Hopefully af stays away :):af: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->