• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

AF is due today. Nothing yet. Another 35 day cycle. I do not know why they are so long now?!? Assuming evap or line eyes considering at day one of AF it should be a pretty strong line by now right? Has anyone else had their cycles go from 28 to 35+?

unnamed.jpg

Did't think so either tdog. Im breaking down and visiting my gyno thursday. hopefully get some answers as to what is going on here. I have never had my periods so all over the place and spotting in between. My last pregnancy my periods were spot on 28 days like clock work. The morning i was due to start and didn't i bough a clearblue digi on my way home from work and bam positive! And that one was a broken condom....... seriously how does that happen... maybe i need to go back to using protection and just hope that one breaks!

Did't think so either tdog. Im breaking down and visiting my gyno thursday. hopefully get some answers as to what is going on here. I have never had my periods so all over the place and spotting in between. My last pregnancy my periods were spot on 28 days like clock work. The morning i was due to start and didn't i bough a clearblue digi on my way home from work and bam positive! And that one was a broken condom....... seriously how does that happen... maybe i need to go back to using protection and just hope that one breaks!

I no what you mean I was on the pill with 2 the other we planned but took a while and now I'm trying again it seems to be taking ages and pissing me off tbh lol xx

@Hoping4numbr3 yey fab news :) have they said when your due then? I'm still cramping here and their still but not to bad and yep definitely done a few other tests as I do :rofl: xx

Here you are for you test lovers :rofl: xx

Screenshot_20181008-172141_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181008-172152_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181008-172201_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181008-172209_Gallery.jpg

@tdog Yes May 30th is now my due date. :) I am probably going to end up in early June like the 1st or 2nd though. I do not see anything on the tests yet but hoping to see some positives real soon!

Yey Mays a good month :) my birthday the 24th lol and yea the more I look the more I can't see anything :haha: xx

@Hoping4numbr3 so glad the scan went well and what a wonderful time of year to have a baby! Very exciting!

@tdog I’m not sure I can see anything, I thought maybe I could if I squinted at the second photo but that might just be my line eye.

My inositol stuff finally showed up today so hoping that helps get these cycles under control. Really need to eat better with it as well. I’ve been doing some major comfort eating recently.

@jellybeanxx it's ok hun I'm sure I could but now not so sure tbh when we no we no and I really do think I'm out again this month but it's ok I'll be fine about stuff xx

Who am I bloody kidding :cry: xx

Ladies them tests have gone up on the box it says 4:99 but not :cry: was going to order aswell lol xxScreenshot_20181008-195550_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Get yourself to Wilkos @tdog and get on the £1 for 2 tests! :haha: don’t give up hope yet, there’s plenty of time for your BFP to show up in the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->