• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I still haven't bought any tests. Lol. I don't think I'll bother to be honest. Pretty sure it isn't our month

@Convie Yea I have a savers literally 10 mins down the road :haha: that's where I'll be heading tomorrow :rofl: xx

@jellybeanxx Yea I no theirs plenty of time but I'm feeling rather out already like every month about this time aswell I get cramping a week before I get rather gassy aswell :blush: and tmi I have diarrhea aswell a week before which I do aswell, nothing going to stop me testing until the red :witch: comes xx

@tdog I can relate to that feeling! Glad you’ll keep on testing though. If you ever stopped doing that, then I’d REALLY worry :haha:

Morning ladies 7dpo and temp dropped below coverline guess that's it

Screenshot_20181009-061429.png Screenshot_20181009-061735.png

11dpo frer today, I got excited as all the pink was pooling around the test line and I was like OMG it's happening and then I stopped pooling and started moving up to the control line after a couple of seconds, so yeah that was a fun tease, got my ADI test in 3 hours and currently throwing up from coughing too much so I'm not feeling too positive about that other.

IMG-20181009-WA0001.jpeg

MME, sorry :( hope next month is yours!

JJB, fingers crossed. How many dpo are you? When are you going to test?

Kay: don’t read too much into dips, they can vary a lot! How long are your cycles normally? Do you know your luteul phase length?

Convie: I can’t see anything sorry :(

AFM: I can see a vvvvvf line on my IC, but I can’t get a photo of it. I’m also a little crampy today so not very hopeful.
I couldn’t wait for the full processing time, this was taken a little early. I’m interested to see if it’s more visible when I get home from work!

DFE580F1-00F8-4A3B-AF7F-C5CE53ED8139.jpeg

Last edited:
MME, sorry :( hope next month is yours!

JJB, fingers crossed. How many dpo are you? When are you going to test?

Kay: don’t read too much into dips, they can vary a lot! How long are your cycles normally? Do you know your luteul phase length?

Convie: I can’t see anything sorry :(

AFM: I can see a vvvvvf line on my IC, but I can’t get a photo of it. I’m also a little crampy today so not very hopeful.

View attachment 1044985
Think it's because its below the coverline which I've read isn't great news for getting a bfp. I'm about a 31 day cycle 14 day lp

Think it's because its below the coverline which I've read isn't great news for getting a bfp. I'm about a 31 day cycle 14 day lp

Maybe implantation dip? Have you charted before ever? Charts vary so much, even my month to month charts vary quite a bit!

Maybe implantation dip? Have you charted before ever? Charts vary so much, even my month to month charts vary quite a bit!
No this is my 1st time temping. O was spot on on the chart. But now this has already gone down. I knew temps could vary up and down but from what I've read (Google) below coverline isn't good. Although some did have it during the implantation dip. Think I'm going to assume this cycle isn't my bfp

No this is my 1st time temping. O was spot on on the chart. But now this has already gone down. I knew temps could vary up and down but from what I've read (Google) below coverline isn't good. Although some did have it during the implantation dip. Think I'm going to assume this cycle isn't my bfp

These are all bfp charts! Don’t lose hope!

139B0F09-7ACB-4963-A431-856B3F493730.jpeg

I think I’m coming down with something...someone at the office has just asked if I’m ill because I sound it...defo feeling rubbish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->