• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Morning ladies I'm sure I have line eye or their is something their especially on the ic, i woke feeling ok today but see how the rest of the day goes lol, I used another frer like a dumb arse and don't think I can see anything on it tbh :cry: xx

Screenshot_20181009-074642_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181009-074704_Gallery.jpg 20181009_074805.jpg Screenshot_20181009-075255_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181009-075304_Gallery.jpg

Thank you hun xx

@Kaymumof2 as Laura has said all bfp charts are different that dip could be implantation dip :) xx

@Convie good luck today!

@mme sorry for AF :hugs:

@laurarebecca1 hopefully the line will be clearer soon!

@tdog I think I maybe see something on the ICs. Good luck!

AFM I thought I saw a faint line on the test this morning but my temps have gone so low for so long that FF has taken my crosshairs away so I guess I have line eye. I would honestly be glad for AF now. This cycle is awful.

35C2FFA8-82B2-4EB9-96BB-2607EE2A4A60.jpeg 56898147-6EAC-4F13-91C8-4D8B0BD25D54.jpeg

Sorr
@Convie good luck today!

@mme sorry for AF :hugs:

@laurarebecca1 hopefully the line will be clearer soon!

@tdog I think I maybe see something on the ICs. Good luck!

AFM I thought I saw a faint line on the test this morning but my temps have gone so low for so long that FF has taken my crosshairs away so I guess I have line eye. I would honestly be glad for AF now. This cycle is awful.

View attachment 1045004 View attachment 1045006

Sorry about your chart but I can see that line!

@jellybeanxx So sorry for the no crosshairs now how crap has this cycle been for you, but I feel I see something on that test aswell xx

drama queen convie is back, I can't handle being knocked down anymore, I've had a really awful week last week and it just seems to be getting worse as time goes on, and just as I think oh it can't get worse it does, I'm outside the test centre crying, I haven't had my test yet but my partner has just messaged saying he's possibly being flown out to America for a month, he only just got back from deployment, my mental and physical health is struggling so bad and I need him here, I'm just not handling it

@Convie :hugs: that all sounds really stressful. Not great timing from your partner either! Really hope the test goes well and things start to look up for you.

@Convie all sounds awful for you and your no drama queen your human :hugs: xx

8DPO - I feel awful keep getting random crampings, I’m constipated, full of cold. Not got much hope for this cycle tbh, I’m far too impatient.

@mme sorry to hear about AF! Hope next cycle is the one!
@jellybeanxx sorry about bfn and temp dips. I really really hope something happens for you soon!
@tdog hoping you get your BFP soon and no more having to squint at tests
@Convie sorry for the failed test and OH maybe having to come to USA! Hugs!
@rhdr9193..x I have been constipated since I got my BFP. I also got a random sore throat at like 6 and 7 depo that I thought was a cold coming on but it went away as fast as it came.. fingers crossed it means something good for you!

thanks girls, just hiding my emotions in video games for now lol

So sorry Convie!

AFM, tomorrow is my deciding temp. Up I have a chance and down af is coming...oooo the suspense!

@Convie best way to be just to keep the mind busy huge huge:hugs: xx

@laurarebecca1 I hate it when it comes to that Fingers crossed it goes up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"