Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Hey ladies. Still trying to stalk to see some bfps! I see my gyno in a couple hours and I’m so nervous that he’s gonna think I’m ridiculous. Ugh

Hello ladies :hi:
My temp went up slightly
I couldnt resist and I tested with a frer
:bfn: Of course only 7dpo

DB65A1BE-78FD-4AD5-86CE-ED080FAF9F4B.jpeg BD7FDFF3-A0B9-4025-A39D-0E596468C28F.jpeg

getting into the dirty stuff here, :oops:. Can anyone tell me compared to cm (cervical mucus) before AF what the difference is to early pregnancy cm? Also anyone check cervix position throughout their cycle? I thought for sure i was out this cycle but this morning i had some jelly like cm on the tissue paper when wiping that almost had a yellow tint. Threw me off a little so i then got right on my google here and found a when to test calculator that had me enter the first day of my last period and my average cycle days. My cycle has been all over the place so i just put in the days i had last month which was 37. the calculator then indicated that today would be the first day that i may see a faint positive on an early detection test. i am confused as i thought i ovulated like 16 days ago (what my chart said) so im not sure why it would say not to test until right now. Anyways i did test yesterday on a walmart cheapie (not sensitive) BFN so im thinking maybe its back to the store for some FRER.

So sorry convie! Hope things improve for you soon!

Yay tdog exactly what I said the other day! So glad oh has agreed and your still able to try

Good luck Laura! Fingers crossed!

Good luck at the appointment momof1

Jj hope you get your bfp soon!

So sorry convie! Hope things improve for you soon!

Yay tdog exactly what I said the other day! So glad oh has agreed and your still able to try

Good luck Laura! Fingers crossed!

Good luck at the appointment momof1

Jj hope you get your bfp soon!
Thank you I hope you get yours too

@laurarebecca1 They are from Amazon hun :) xx

@Prayforaboy Sorry don't no much about cervical mucus but I no every month without fail I'll get that same jelly like that you described sorry to be a Debbie downer :haha: xx

@JJB2 Good luck :flower: xx

Dont say that you are not out until AF shows its still early
I know. Think seeing my temp drop below the coverline made me feel out even though I now know that can happen in apregnancy too. Just can't help feeling like this isn't our month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->