Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I just passed one the size of a ping pong ball and now cramping bad which I wasn’t before. Sorry for TMI!

I don't no what to say tbh I no they say it's not normal :( I no some ladies do pass big clots when they have af but to me that seems not normal hope the cramping eases off for you xx

I don't no what to say tbh I no they say it's not normal :( I no some ladies do pass big clots when they have af but to me that seems not normal hope the cramping eases off for you xx

Thanks, it’s defo not normal for me! So weird! Will see how rest of day goes!

Sorry for af and BFN ladies. October been a cruel month so far!

Laura this is my chart. And yeah 1st cycle temping. Just wasn't expecting a rise when it had already started to go down in time for af. That's due tomorrow. Stupidly tested this morning and ofcourse bfn!

Screenshot_20181015-161615.png

@laurarebecca1 if it’s not normal for you and you’ve been in pain afterwards then I would get it checked out. Hope you’re okay now!

Sorry for the BFNs. I’ve been feeling really ‘periody’ again today but still no bleed. I don’t know why my body is being so rubbish. I’m even sick of moaning about it now (but I’m still going to moan obviously :haha:)

Sorry for af and BFN ladies. October been a cruel month so far!

Laura this is my chart. And yeah 1st cycle temping. Just wasn't expecting a rise when it had already started to go down in time for af. That's due tomorrow. Stupidly tested this morning and ofcourse bfn!

View attachment 1045657

You’ll get to know your bbt pattern or hopefully you won’t and af won’t arrive tomorrow and you’ll get your bfp instead!!!

Anymore tests tdog?

I done a freedom one then realised after wards that was 25 miu aswell ‍](*,) swear theirs a faint line on it but now I'm not so sure as I'm cramping a bit now :cry: xx

Screenshot_20181015-202204_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181015-202215_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181015-202225_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181015-202235_Gallery.jpg

Mind if I join in??

I'm in the pre ovulation wait :coffee:

I'm due to hit my ovulation zone on Friday to Tuesday with my peak day on Sunday..

I'm not using ovulation sticks this month so just DTD as much as possible..

Would it do any harm to DTD every day or is it better every second day..

I know I shouldn't but I'm putting alot of pressure on myself I really want to catch the egg this month x

@laurarebecca1 not until Thursday now :cry: but I'll see if can before I want to see what temp is like in morn aswell xx

:hi: @Shorty88 every other day is best because if doing everyday can kill his sperm believe or not loads of baby :dust: xx

Unfortunately not Laura as I am certain aunt flo is making her way. Defo af cramps. This witch needs to take a 9 month vacation!

Okay girls so I posted about my crazy dreams lately, well last night I had one that was about getting a BFP. Didn’t think much of it so I didn’t test this morning. Well I decided after work to what the heck give it a shot. Assuming nothing because I am on day 42 of a cycle and had just been told I’m not ovulating by my doctor. Well guess what?!

6C13371A-96CA-4DEF-8D68-C6A239402762.jpeg

So sorry ladies me again I feeling so crappy I'm sat crying and oh is working :cry: I feel this is another unsuccessful month I feel like af is right round the corner and that test was a naughty one, I feel like crap and down about it all I no we haven't been trying as long as most ladies on here, and I really am grateful for my children I already have why is it so flipping hard when trying and when preventing it works wth is that all about? Sorry for the ranting ladies just needed to rant somewhere xx

Okay girls so I posted about my crazy dreams lately, well last night I had one that was about getting a BFP. Didn’t think much of it so I didn’t test this morning. Well I decided after work to what the heck give it a shot. Assuming nothing because I am on day 42 of a cycle and had just been told I’m not ovulating by my doctor. Well guess what?!

View attachment 1045678
I see it omg! Congrats!!! When was the last time you did a test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->