Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I didn't this month hun my boobs are normally like what you say and hurt so bad xx
Wait no sore boobs for you this month?

I test for o every other day but if I feel the pain I will test it on the day. I usually have a positive for 3 days and I've not had it so I'm really thrown off my game :-(

Wait no sore boobs for you this month?

I test for o every other day but if I feel the pain I will test it on the day. I usually have a positive for 3 days and I've not had it so I'm really thrown off my game :-(

No I normally get them so bad during and after ov and really bad of pains but they weren't bad and my boobs were fine xx

It a official I've started vomiting this morning, I taste metal, I feel dreadful and everything smells off, it's 07.09am I should be getting ready to take the monkeys to school but I'm laying in bed, if I move, I'm gonna vomit again ewwwww ♡

It a official I've started vomiting this morning, I taste metal, I feel dreadful and everything smells off, it's 07.09am I should be getting ready to take the monkeys to school but I'm laying in bed, if I move, I'm gonna vomit again ewwwww ♡

Good signs !
:test::test:

I tested and it looked the same as yesterday's test, I worry this is all in my head, af due Monday, based on how I'm feeling from this morning I'm sure hcg should have been higher, as it's that hormone that makes you feel like poop right? Maybe I'm coming down with something, I'm such a negative person in general haha ♡

Well ladies look at the cheapie cassette now xx
Ps sorry if me posting my tests are upsetting I don't mean to :hugs: xx

Screenshot_20181115-101003_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181115-101035_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181115-101109_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181115-101121_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181115-101131_Gallery.jpg

Lovely lines tdog! Your posts are not upsetting don't be silly! We're all happy for you, and just a tad jealous haha I'm glad the cassettes are getting darker, they've seemed to be a pain in the bum ♡

Lovely lines tdog! Your posts are not upsetting don't be silly! We're all happy for you, and just a tad jealous haha I'm glad the cassettes are getting darker, they've seemed to be a pain in the bum ♡

Tbh I was starting to worry they supose to be 10 miu my butt they must be higher that that as the digi picked up before them lol xx awww thanks hun means a lot :flower: xx

I know hun I'm starting to think these cheapies are not as strong as we think! I may get some more frer tomorrow after work, yours was an obvious line from such an early stage ♡

I know hun I'm starting to think these cheapies are not as strong as we think! I may get some more frer tomorrow after work, yours was an obvious line from such an early stage ♡

Yea from 9dpo then definitely their at 10dpo good luck xx

Yes starting to show better on the cassette ones now

Good morning lovely ladies!
@tdog lines look great
@mme yay for the early Ovulation
@jellybeanxx how are you doing? Has af shown yet?
@HLx when are you testing again?

AFM: According to FF the LH surge I caught on Sunday is really ovulation (late) so I bd on the fertile time fingers crossed I caught an eggy! So Im 3-4 dpo i missed a temp during the fertile window so :-= well see!! I will go get my progesterone check next week

I just done a clear blue, not too sure on picture but something definatly catching my eye in person ♡

20181115_121332.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"