Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Thanks hun, I think i do too ♡

I was gonna show OH when he comes home from work, but decided to snap open the test to check, and ripped the strip clean in half hahaha I'll have to keep peeing on sticks now ♡

It's doing my head in now... is it...isn't it... ARRRRRRRGHHH ♡

Fingers crossed @JJB2 :dust: xx

@mme I no right so glad they starting to show as they were still a is it isn't it ones :rofl: xx

@HLx I see something on that Fingers crossed for you xx

@jellybeanxx how you today? Xx

Woot! Pos opk :happydance: no pains of any kind but they may hit me later. Thank goodness cause I only have 3 opks left, I was getting a little worried about running out

BD1DB6C7-C7CD-43EE-B048-2538342308CA.jpeg

Hello @JJB2 hope that 2WW goes quickly for you! AF has most definitely started here. Just want it to stop now :haha:

@Momof2onetube thats a great OPK! Loving those lines.

@tdog it’s interesting how the cheaper tests take longer to go darker. Wonder if it’s something to do with dye quality? It’s great to see how well those lines are progressing!

@Convie good luck with the new ovulation tests! It’s always exciting to have a new TTC toy (that looks weird written down :haha:)

It’s day 6 since my spotting started and it’s getting heavier each day. Medium flow now. I usually get bleeding for ages after a long cycle. Hope that’s not the case this time!

Hello @JJB2 hope that 2WW goes quickly for you! AF has most definitely started here. Just want it to stop now :haha:

@Momof2onetube thats a great OPK! Loving those lines.

@tdog it’s interesting how the cheaper tests take longer to go darker. Wonder if it’s something to do with dye quality? It’s great to see how well those lines are progressing!

@Convie good luck with the new ovulation tests! It’s always exciting to have a new TTC toy (that looks weird written down :haha:)

It’s day 6 since my spotting started and it’s getting heavier each day. Medium flow now. I usually get bleeding for ages after a long cycle. Hope that’s not the case this time!

I hope it's a quick in for you hunni nothing worse than knowing this might be a long cycle fingers crossed for a quick one xx

yay for solid smiley mme!!
thanks girls, I'm looking forward to my smileys this month, even bought a little outfit to wear for OH this month to make it a little. more fun :rofl:

oh jelly :( I hope it's not a long one for you and this whole. long cycle thing can be put behind you :(

yay for solid smiley mme!!
thanks girls, I'm looking forward to my smileys this month, even bought a little outfit to wear for OH this month to make it a little. more fun :rofl:

oh jelly :( I hope it's not a long one for you and this whole. long cycle thing can be put behind you :(

Lol I tried that last month before we conceived and he just wanted his t :rofl: xx

I started getting slight tingles in the boobs so tested.. bottom test is from half an hour ago. I'm hoping I ovulate by the weekend. This cycle is a drag!!

15423058928664770672878778524699.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->