• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Thanks ladies! I have enjoyed being on this journey with you as well and am still here cheerleading for BFPs as you can see! I can’t believe the first trimester is over either. It did go fast. @JJB2 tests still looking great! When is AF due? @tdog yay for 2-3 weeks digi! What is your edd? @Convie sorry to hear about your neck that sounds super painful! Sorry to hear about hubby gone but if you got peak fertility on a clearblue today maybe u will ovulate in like 12 hours and still be in with a chance from the dtd session tues. good luck!

So going to test soon ladies it was a bfn on ics but fingers crossed for the clearblue test Im dying to see that positive x

Hoping congratulations on team pink :pink:

Great lines jjb congratulations

Convie you are still in with a chance, good luck

Tdog so happy for you ! I knew the 2-3 wouldn’t be far off, are you gonna stop testing now ?

Fingers crossed on the clearblue Gemma

Momof2 how you feeling this cycle

8dpo today and I gave in and did 2 ics this morning but stark white ! Today my boobs are agony ! So heavy had to take my bra off and even my top touching my nipples is uncomfortable. I have 1 frer for if I see anything on an ic, if I don’t see anything on ic not gonna use the frer.

Hoping congratulations on team pink :pink:

Great lines jjb congratulations

Convie you are still in with a chance, good luck

Tdog so happy for you ! I knew the 2-3 wouldn’t be far off, are you gonna stop testing now ?

Fingers crossed on the clearblue Gemma

Momof2 how you feeling this cycle

8dpo today and I gave in and did 2 ics this morning but stark white ! Today my boobs are agony ! So heavy had to take my bra off and even my top touching my nipples is uncomfortable. I have 1 frer for if I see anything on an ic, if I don’t see anything on ic not gonna use the frer.

Yes officially packed in testing now lol xx

Fingers crossed for you xx

@mme I’m ok hun, I’m only 7dpo and would normally begin testing tomorrow but I promised OH I would hold off til I’m late :cry: so this tww is truly two weeks! My boobs are ridiculously sore, slight cramping off and on for a couple days and today I’m rather tired despite sleeping enough. We shall see! Hopefully you pull a line on your ic soon so you can use your FRER :dust:

@mme I’m ok hun, I’m only 7dpo and would normally begin testing tomorrow but I promised OH I would hold off til I’m late :cry: so this tww is truly two weeks! My boobs are ridiculously sore, slight cramping off and on for a couple days and today I’m rather tired despite sleeping enough. We shall see! Hopefully you pull a line on your ic soon so you can use your FRER :dust:

My gosh you have will power ! I totally understand though from what you been through. Yea I was cramping yesterday and today a few twinges too but not reading into anything! Symptom spotting got me no where the last 11 cycles. One thing that is different was a few hours ago I had the tinest amount of pink blood on tp, I mean like a tear drop amount. Strange but could be absolutely anything. We will see will be doing another ic in the morning so will update x

Good luck hun :dust:
I just had my day 21 bloods done for progesterone, I can likely get my results online Monday or Tuesday and get to googling :haha:

Wow you get your results online ? Where are you ? Took me a week to get cd21 results from my doc

@mme I’m in Canada :) this must be new because I’ve never been able to get results online til now!

Hello everyone :hi:

I was wondering if I could join in with the thread please? I'm an older member that been in here for a while just not used my account since having my son, it seems to of changed a lot and does my seem as many people online :( i suffer with pcos and I'm trying to have to my second baby, my two week wait kind of none existant at the moment :(

Hello everyone :hi:

I was wondering if I could join in with the thread please? I'm an older member that been in here for a while just not used my account since having my son, it seems to of changed a lot and does my seem as many people online :( i suffer with pcos and I'm trying to have to my second baby, my two week wait kind of none existant at the moment :(

:hi: hunni awww no this thread I made for everyone has been a God send to me it has kept me sane, if you don't mind me asking how long you been trying for second? I never no how to word stuff sometimes sounds better in my head that typed out :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->