• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@JJB2 CONGRATS!!!! BFP!!!

Since I been on this journey with some of you ladies here I wanted to let you all know here that I found out today my tie breaker is team pink! It is a girl :) They are going to do a confirmation ultrasound next week but the U/S tech said she was pretty sure!!!

Awwww @Hoping4numbr3 That's amazing news :) I've loved every part of being on this journey with all of you ladies xx

going to catch up in a second just a rant first, Chris is away for 4 weeks again!
I thought I'd see him this weekend and we could dtd then but nope he's gone early, I've been testing high fertility since Monday, we dtd on Tuesday, didn't do it yesterday due to us both being so exhausted and also I've injured my neck from being an idiot, and today the morning after he's left I've tested peak fertility!!
I feel like I'm just being teased and tormented by the universe at this point!
what's worse is I can't do anything today as I'm completely unable to move my neck so all I can do is sit here and think about how I basically have no chance to get pregnant ever and I'm just frustrated!
sorry woe is me post just needed a rant going to go catch up now

those are some amazing lines for 10dpo jjb congrats! :happydance:

and congrats on team pink hoping!
I cannot believe you're out of first tri already! feels like yesterday that you got your bfp on here :hugs:

Sorry Convie, this really sucks.

I wrote in the November thread and wanted to post here too: I'm out this month, negative digital CB test today and af cramps starting. I won't lie, I'm pretty devastated and feel like something is wrong with me. I know it's normal but still... I'll be back trying in January when donor comes back, which at least means I can drink in new year's and go to the sauna as it is starting to get really cold in here...

I am really happy for you guys with bfps and for those who af got, good luck in December. I hope by January you will all be talking about scans and pregnancy symptoms. Thank you for the support and company here, it means a lot to me!

Good luck @Gemma James :)

@Convie you are still in with a chance sperm lives for up to 5-7 days sorry your feeling like this tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->