• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

:hi: hunni awww no this thread I made for everyone has been a God send to me it has kept me sane, if you don't mind me asking how long you been trying for second? I never no how to word stuff sometimes sounds better in my head that typed out :haha: xx

nice to meet you :):)

Yes it's sometimes hard to word things :dohh: I get that sometimes, I was here two years ago when I was ttc for my first baby and while I was pregnant was brilliant extra support but the assistant conception thread seems too quiet at the moment :? to be honest huni with my pcos i know i won't conceive on my own so me and the fella sort of just been going with the flow for around a couple months now , get my appointment on the 27th with my doctor hopefully he will refer me to gynaecology [-o<

nice to meet you :):)

Yes it's sometimes hard to word things :dohh: I get that sometimes, I was here two years ago when I was ttc for my first baby and while I was pregnant was brilliant extra support but the assistant conception thread seems too quiet at the moment :? to be honest huni with my pcos i know i won't conceive on my own so me and the fella sort of just been going with the flow for around a couple months now , get my appointment on the 27th with my doctor hopefully he will refer me to gynaecology [-o<

Fingers crossed you get sorted hunni did you have help with your first? Xx

Hey everyone I haven't posted for a while. I'm due af tomorrow. I hate getting to this time of the month when I'm so close to knowing!
We weren't gna try this month as we have a holiday next August but decided there wasnt much point being careful after nothing happening for 18 months! I didn't use any opks this month but I did feel ovulation pain on my right side 3 days earlier than normal so I'm hoping I did actually ovulate earlier as it would be much better for my short luteal phase!
I had reflexology 4 days after I felt the ovulation pain & it felt slightly painful when she was at the point of my right ovary which I've never had before. She said she could feel something going on with my ovaries & uterus which she didn't pick up last time but could just be the time of the month she did it as it was earlier in my cycle last time.

Hello @SarahLou372 :waves: I have PCOS too. What treatment did you have the first time around? Hope the appointment goes well!

@JJB2 yay for the digital! It’s a lovely milestone.

@pamg good luck, hope AF stays away!

I spent ages in Boots today looking at all the ovulation tests (despite saying I wasn’t going to do OPKs this cycle). I was really tempted by the digital ones but didn’t want to end up spending £30 on them then have another 90+ day cycle. I might get some cheapies again though. If I have one of my regular cycles, I’ll be ovulating around Tuesday which is our 8th wedding anniversary so hoping that’s a good sign!

10dpo think I'm out, bfn today, haven't got my normal cm that I have when I'm pregnant.Good luck to everyone xxx

Great progression jjb2 !

Lots of luck pamg

9dpo and bfn this am. I feel out this month, I’m in such a bad mood today which is a usual af sign for me. I’m angry that 12 cycles and nothing ! Dd begs me for a sibling and it’s breaking my heart that my body won’t let It happen. So emotional today I think I need an early night to get this day over with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->