Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I’m having a moment.... OH is happy, but being the realistic one and telling me not to get excited as we’ve been through this before :cry:

Just changed my scan date :) 4th so week tomorrow :happydance: \\:D/ xx

I want to see more :bfp: on this thread come on ladies let's see them 2 pink lines :) @Momof2onetube hope your progesterone levels have risen :) xx

@tdog I’m desperately trying! Have BD’d the last 3 nights in a row (and another couple of times before that this cycle) just need to get my ovaries cooperating to pop out an egg! I wish there was a button I could press or something :haha:
Hope this week goes quickly for you so you can get to that scan! Exciting!

So exciting @tdog :D
Hope you ov soon @jellybeanxx done any more opks? :dust:

Both of today’s OPKs were really faint so definitely on the way down from yesterday. Really hoping I wake up to a temp rise tomorrow!

Thanks everyone, you’re all so lovely and definitely make this whole TTC thing a lot less lonely!

@Hoping4numbr3 i have one more FRER for tomorrow and my best friend has offered to buy me a two pack as an early Christmas present :rofl: I’m hoping by then I can just use a digi though!

congratulations shorty that's a great line!! :happydance:

I don't even have to squint to see that line mumof2! ! I hope it's not another test tease, I understand why your oh is being the way he is though I hope it darkens up for you and this is truly it! :hugs:

afm turns out I ovulated a day after oh left, but we didn't have sex that night because of injuring myself so we dtd 3 days before I ovd! I have my fingers crossed but I think I'm out, we will see, for now I am putting all my energy into working out and trying to get a flat tummy for my new years eve dress :rofl:

also I did one of those stupid games on Facebook and it came up as this.
can always hope right :rofl:
Screenshot_20181126-202725_Facebook.jpg

Good luck for tomorrow’s temp @jellybeanxx ! Sounds like you’ve got you’ve got your bases covered!
@Convie thanks hun! Hopefully you’ve caught it :dust:
I just spoke with my gyno’s office, she’ll call me tomorrow, I may be going for betas depending on today’s progesterone results

Congratulations on the :bfp: !!!!

i have my first doctors appointment tomorrow to get gynae referal kind of nervous I don't know why :shock::shock: also i went to the doctors l set week because only sometimes not every time I need with the partner i bleed afterwards :shock: well I had swabs taken and they said my cervix was red and inflamed :shock::(:( they rang today saying my results were back and I need to see the doctor :-(

Best of luck @jellybeanxx hope you have caught it this month xx

@Momof2onetube Best of luck with today's test I say the line has gotten so much darker x

@tdog wow the bloat is a killer especially if you are trying to hide the pregnancy.. on my last pregnancy my bloat never went down so people could tell I was pregnant from 8 weeks.. at 13 weeks i looked about 5 months pregnant :lol:

AFM I got this this morning :dance:

I thought it was the week indicators but it wasn't :sad1:

Didn't realise they done different ones.. I'm going to get the week indicators for the weekend and hoping to get the 2-3 weeks

Please be a sticky bean [-o<Screenshot_20181127-062221_Gallery.jpg

Omg I hadn't been getting any notifications for this thread and I come back for a look and see some beautiful BFPs!
A huge congratulations to momof2 shorty and jj! Amazing news! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 month's!

Good luck to those in the tww!

AFM I'm waiting to O. Only cd 10. Anyone else at a similar stage? Come on Christmas BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->