Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Eeeekk looking forward to seeing all your scans! How exciting!

Tested again 9dpo, I feel like I can see something faint on both but not sure

5FC9F4EA-5314-4F19-8341-E0F1AEC9033C.jpeg

Thanks hun @Kaymumof2 so far beta is doubling in approx 46 hours time, a teeny sac was seen in my uterus on Sunday, so ectopic has been ruled out. I’m hoping when I go back for my next scan in 10-14 days we’ll get to see our little peanut :) still surreal to me. Rooting for the rest of you’s to join us this year :dust:
Awww I'm so relieved that little peanut has snuggled into the right place! I'm so pleased things are now going the way they should for you. Hopefully we will all be bump buddies soon!

I feel like something catches my eye Laura! Good luck hun!

@jellybeanxx yes I am rooting for you guys to get your bfp soon :) I can't wait! Sorry about the cramping hope it turns into something for you soon.

@laurarebecca1 I see something faint fingers crossed for you xx

I'm rooting for the rest of you ladies to get your :bfp: xx

Wow you pregnant ladies so great to hear from you and see you are doing well (+/- nausea and heavy boobs...lol @tdog you made me laugh).
Jelly I hope you don't have to wait too long this time and next cycle you ovulate.
@laurarebecca1 I'm so bad at those lines, I have no idea...
Just wanted to say hello, I have no news here except my parent were here and it was really great spending time with them and celebrating new year's eve with them. They even met our donor, which was surprisingly not awkward at all... Such a waste of comic potential lol...

Haha like to make people smile some time along the way :haha: xx

Its always nice to spent time with parents and so glad it wasn't awkward either xx

Would you say the bottom opk is positive? I only normally get a faint line until cd15 so I was shocked this week to start getting an almost positive cd12. Not good timing though as my poor hubbys been ill with a stomach bug so we haven't managed to bd yet unfortunately :-(
I'm hoping I might maybe have a chance until Friday morning before we'll miss the egg?!

20190102_110542-1.jpg

Hopefully we'll manage to get a bd in time to catch the egg! Looks like I'll probably ovulate a similar time to normal it just threw me off a bit with the almost positive cd12 and yesterday!

Took a look at these girls!

First 2 pictures are from this morning but the one with the obvious pink line was yesterday’s dried :O

The last picture is all of yesterday’s tests dried with very obvious pink lines :O I thought evaps couldn’t be pink but oh my!

B09234AE-D65C-4A5C-A0A6-86FC09852E1A.jpeg C36EC491-5AF6-4D9A-9278-C732EB0D3EBD.jpeg 7C07BB6F-C124-4448-9770-1618A0F88FD8.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->