Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@jellybeanxx Happy bday! Sorry if I Missed it. I hope your ovaries kick into gear soon for you! My birthday is this Sunday as well. Yay to us March babies! :)

I was diagnosed with Gestational diabetes so I been busy researching and keeping up with that since I never had it before and haven't been in this chat much to check on you ladies but wanted to let you know I am still rooting for you all! Can't wait to see more BFPS.

@Hoping4numbr3 happy birthday for Sunday! Sorry to hear about the GD. I had it in both my pregnancies. Got disagnoised at 13 weeks with DS2. I found pairing my carbs with protein/fat really helped keep my sugars stable.

@jellybeanxx Thank you! That is pretty much what I been doing and everything has been fine. Even been able to eat a dessert with no issues. Did you have to get induced early?

@Hoping4numbr3 I did with DS1, got induced at 38 weeks. I refused with DS2 and my consultant was happy with that as I’d kept my sugars stable throughout my pregnancy. I had agreed I’d go for induction at 41 weeks if he hadn’t come on his own but he came naturally at 39+4.
DS1 had blood sugar issues but there were a lot of problems with care after he was born and he had a tongue tie so struggled with feeding. DS2 was absolutely fine, fed really well and we went home at the same day.

Hope you girls are all good!

Tested again and got this - much lighter so not sure what’s going on. Had 2 tests like this.
Af due today but no sign yet - if it’s not arrived by tomorrow lunch I’ll get some FRERs I think

6DB63367-50F4-4978-A8D9-5D7A11B9F141.jpeg

@laurarebecca1 such a weird dye run again! Did it look like that before you took it out the casing? I’m looking forward to seeing the FRER!

@laurarebecca1 such a weird dye run again! Did it look like that before you took it out the casing? I’m looking forward to seeing the FRER!

Yeah it looked like this before took it out the casing. I’ve done a FRER this afternoon with 1.5 hour hold and can barely make out a faint line so don’t thjnk it’s my month. I’ll use the other one from the pack tomorrow FMU and see. 15dpo and af either 1/2 days late depending on o day.
Guess I’m just waiting af now

Yeah it looked like this before took it out the casing. I’ve done a FRER this afternoon with 1.5 hour hold and can barely make out a faint line so don’t thjnk it’s my month. I’ll use the other one from the pack tomorrow FMU and see. 15dpo and af either 1/2 days late depending on o day.
Guess I’m just waiting af now
That dye is so strange!!! But wait and do another test if AF doesn’t show today or tomorrow!:hug:

Tested again because I’ve been feeling sick all day

Can you guys see this? I can see clear line on the purple handle, vvvf on the IC and faint in the FRER

F5FCB8FD-4652-47EC-A750-72AF915852B7.jpeg C0D416C7-4BC7-446B-AD87-C29ACC8BD284.jpeg A6AB1092-F48B-4CCA-AABF-65CD7C4D4E35.jpeg 70EDB266-D9EE-4636-B49A-F4CCCCFE8801.jpeg F5082004-25FD-4A35-95DB-DA9B39D908D7.jpeg

Hey ladies, today marks 9dpo for me and I promised I would wait until my progesterone levels came back to test with a FRER. Progesterone level was at a 12 today. I need my line eye ladies to please take a look. I keep catching a VVFL. I know it's super early to test, but I have been going crazy and having lots of symptoms this cycle. Please let me know your thoughts <3

IMG_5370 (1).PNG IMG_5368.jpg

@laurarebecca1 I definitely see those, looks like a :bfp: to me!!!

@FaithnHope41 I think I see something? Keeping everything crossed for you!

I got the go ahead to start on metformin again today and was able to pick it up from the pharmacy straight away. Took my first dose tonight and I’m so excited. It worked really well when we were TTC DS2 so hopefully will help again.

@laurarebecca1 I definitely see those, looks like a :bfp: to me!!!

@FaithnHope41 I think I see something? Keeping everything crossed for you!

I got the go ahead to start on metformin again today and was able to pick it up from the pharmacy straight away. Took my first dose tonight and I’m so excited. It worked really well when we were TTC DS2 so hopefully will help again.

Yeyyhh for the metformin :D I hope this is your cycle!

I’m glad I’m not going crazy - I hope FMU is much clearer!

Mrs mummy
Got my 12 week dating scan appointment made for me today but it's not untill the 9th April when I'll be 12+6 basicly 13 weeks urghhh it's ages away.
My midwife has requested another scan b4 that one but it's up to the hospital. But as I've got to wait till I'm nearly 13 weeks in praying the hospital will take the midwifes request and get me another scan in the next week or so. I've told hubby if not I want another privet one but it's so expensive like £90. Sigh.

Jellybean
Hope ure overy get into gear real soon and ure scan goes well.

Hoping4number3
So sorry about the GD hon bless you

Laurabecca
That looks like a BFP to me hon eeeeek

Faithhope
I'm so seeing that on ure FRER sweety I'm so excited for you eeeeeeek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members