Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Tested this morning and line was super faint and I’ve started bleeding - another chemical :(

Thank you ladies! I am still so nervous with it being light, but the last one is darker than my false + last month. Still cramping, bb's are even more sore now, heartburn, pelvic pains, sleepiness and insomnia lol (i am up right now at 4:30 typing this). I am out of town this weekend for work to judge a show choir competition today, and I really want to have news to share with hubby when I go home tomorrow. <3

Thank you ladies! I am still so nervous with it being light, but the last one is darker than my false + last month. Still cramping, bb's are even more sore now, heartburn, pelvic pains, sleepiness and insomnia lol (i am up right now at 4:30 typing this). I am out of town this weekend for work to judge a show choir competition today, and I really want to have news to share with hubby when I go home tomorrow. <3

These are all good signs hon. My boobs were my first giveaway that I was pregnant. They still ache like hell now and been feeling so sick today. I just keep eating little and often as that seems to help for a hour or so.
I've also been having trouble sleeping and staying asleep even tho I feel exhausted. I was awake at 5am today.
Ure second test is darker than the other one u posted this is awesome. So happy for you sweety

@FaithnHope41 i see it!!

@laurarebecca1 I'm so sorry :hugs:

@Suggerhoney yay, glad you got your app. Sorry you've got to wait so long. Fx you'll get another one at the hospital in the mean time

Thank you sweety hopefully i will get a appointment through next week. I'm so nervous about the next scan so I don't want to be waiting much longer. Feeling sick today and boobs are killing. Been up since 5am so I'm warn out all ready hahaha.

laura I’m so so sorry. It’s just the worst feeling. :-(

faith I see a line. I’m sending all the stickiest dust to you. I know this part is so trying. :hugs:

Ugh. We had planned to BD tonight. DH got caught up with work and was clearly exhausted by the time he got to me. I was annoyed and let him know. Then I just felt bad for adding more stress on him. I know I have the right to my feelings of being let down, but I hate that he’s so busy and stressed right now. I know he would have still BD...should have just kept my big mouth shut. Oh well. Tomorrow morning BD it is. Doesn’t help that I ran out of OPKs and forgot to order more...especially after my cycle being weirdly short last month. Bad timing for no OPKs.

Oh my goodness, my anxiety was awful today while judging because all I could think about was my next frer and if it would be darker. Just got home from the competition, went straight to the bathroom and got this. 10dpo and It is darker and I’m finally starting to believe it’s real. Thank you so much God!

800512C5-849A-4D04-ADE0-453FD385ED2F.jpeg

Oh my goodness, my anxiety was awful today while judging because all I could think about was my next frer and if it would be darker. Just got home from the competition, went straight to the bathroom and got this. 10dpo and It is darker and I’m finally starting to believe it’s real. Thank you so much God!

View attachment 1057137

Yay!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"