Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Thank you so much ladies!! I appreciate all of your kind words, so much! We are so excited. I told hubby this morning when I got back to town. Had the starbucks baristas write "we are pregnant" on his coffee, came home took it to the kitchen and sat the most recent test in front of it (test is even darker today, thank God). He came in and smiled from ear to ear, and of course I started crying. Also the baristas were crying when I asked the favor lol so sweet and of course I cried then too. So many hormones right now! But I am so happy he knows now. We are going to wait to tell the kids and other family until after the first sonogram, maybe a little longer. So happy I have you all to talk to here! Thank you for all your support over the past few months. TTC is a rollercoaster of emotions and is super exhausting. I'm here for you all too and I can't wait to join the pregnancy forum. (going to wait until blood test confirms it )

Sending big hugs to you girls! <3

Thank you so much ladies!! I appreciate all of your kind words, so much! We are so excited. I told hubby this morning when I got back to town. Had the starbucks baristas write "we are pregnant" on his coffee, came home took it to the kitchen and sat the most recent test in front of it (test is even darker today, thank God). He came in and smiled from ear to ear, and of course I started crying. Also the baristas were crying when I asked the favor lol so sweet and of course I cried then too. So many hormones right now! But I am so happy he knows now. We are going to wait to tell the kids and other family until after the first sonogram, maybe a little longer. So happy I have you all to talk to here! Thank you for all your support over the past few months. TTC is a rollercoaster of emotions and is super exhausting. I'm here for you all too and I can't wait to join the pregnancy forum. (going to wait until blood test confirms it )

Awww thats so sweet!

This is the sweetest.
Oh sweetheart I'm so happy for you and I love how u revealed it to ure hubby got emotional reading. Yay for the darker Test again today that is such a good sign hun.
I told my 8 year old son and 6 year old daughter after I had that scan at 7+1 I showed them the scan photo and said this is ure little brother or sister. It was very sweet.
I'm almost 9 weeks now I can't believe it my belly has really popped I wud add a photo but I'm not sure if we're aloud on this??

So happy for u sweety this is just so awesome.

This is the sweetest.
Oh sweetheart I'm so happy for you and I love how u revealed it to ure hubby got emotional reading. Yay for the darker Test again today that is such a good sign hun.
I told my 8 year old son and 6 year old daughter after I had that scan at 7+1 I showed them the scan photo and said this is ure little brother or sister. It was very sweet.
I'm almost 9 weeks now I can't believe it my belly has really popped I wud add a photo but I'm not sure if we're aloud on this??

So happy for u sweety this is just so awesome.
Thank you hun! It's been such a great day being able to talk to him about it. I think we are going to do the same!! Show the picture after our first scan. DH also wants to take them to a scan later on so they can see and hear the heartbeat. I can't believe you're already 9 weeks! Time is flying! <3 How are you feeling now? Hopefully the nausea is starting to subside. You can add belly photos, absolutely please do!! I'm so happy to hear your pregnancy is going well. I have been thinking of you!

I just took a digital and it confirmed everything. :bfp: The words pregnant were reassuring that this is real. Now I understand why you were so nervous in the beginning. I had such terrible anxiety this weekend when they were faint, especially on Friday, the first tests. (last month had those weird false positives with vvfls) Now that they're darkening and now that I have a "pregnant" read on a digital, I am feeling so much better. My heart is so full right now. I can't wait to go through this journey to meet my LO.

2tgO4m8XSauuPrJv5Eszog.jpg

Faith
Yay yay and yaaaaay I cud do a little happy dance right now I am so so thrilled for you. Have you worked out roughly when ure be due? If it's in October ure have to come join us all in the October bumkins thread.
Yes the first trimester in general is very nerve wracking. I'm really worrying about my next scan at 12 weeks and 6 days. At that scan they check for downs syndrome and Edwards syndrome and all that sort of stuff.
Also the unknown if baby is ok in there or not. My belly is quite big for 8 weeks and 4 days.
I'll add a pic just don't want to upsett anyone who are still TTC.
I reckon I've grown in the last 3 days.
20190306_185537.jpg 20190310_214805.jpg
So the first pic was took the other day at 8 weeks and the 2nd pic I took today at 8 weeks and 4 days. I'm already in maternity trousers/pants. Feels so silly considering I'm only just shy of 9 weeks but my belly is definitely getting bigger and bigger. It started as a bloat but now it looks like a propper bump.
My hubby keeps saying I don't know why you keep worrying look at the size of ya you can tell baby is growing because ure growing hahaha. Still nervous tho. Just can't wait to be out of the first tri.
I pray the Lord protects our beanys faith in Jesus name I pray AMEN

Faith
Yay yay and yaaaaay I cud do a little happy dance right now I am so so thrilled for you. Have you worked out roughly when ure be due? If it's in October ure have to come join us all in the October bumkins thread.
Yes the first trimester in general is very nerve wracking. I'm really worrying about my next scan at 12 weeks and 6 days. At that scan they check for downs syndrome and Edwards syndrome and all that sort of stuff.
Also the unknown if baby is ok in there or not. My belly is quite big for 8 weeks and 4 days.
I'll add a pic just don't want to upsett anyone who are still TTC.
I reckon I've grown in the last 3 days.
View attachment 1057200 View attachment 1057202
So the first pic was took the other day at 8 weeks and the 2nd pic I took today at 8 weeks and 4 days. I'm already in maternity trousers/pants. Feels so silly considering I'm only just shy of 9 weeks but my belly is definitely getting bigger and bigger. It started as a bloat but now it looks like a propper bump.
My hubby keeps saying I don't know why you keep worrying look at the size of ya you can tell baby is growing because ure growing hahaha. Still nervous tho. Just can't wait to be out of the first tri.
I pray the Lord protects our beanys faith in Jesus name I pray AMEN
Your bump is too too cute!! And I have to agree with your hubby, if tummy is growing then baby surely is too! LOL You look fabulous huni!
And thank you! I am so happy too! My estimated due date is November 23, one week before my birthday <3 I will get to share my birthday month with my sweet bean! I am so happy about it. I wanted an October baby, but now that we are into November, I couldn't be happier.
I will continue to keep you and your little bean in my prayers!! <3 I am sure your next scan will go well!

So happy for you @FaithnHope41
Its so great to get that pregnant result on a digi.

@Suggerhoney eek the bump! Love it. Im looking more and more pregnant by the day. Its crazy considering im only 11 weeks. I feel like i shouldnt look like this already:haha:
Getting that digital positive made it reassuring!

I can't believe you are 11 weeks now! Wow!! You and @Suggerhoney are moving right along! Love it!

Faith
Thank you sweety I really appreciate the prayers i prayer for you to and I have such a good gut feeling. Just you know Jesus has got this.

Mrs mummy

Haha I totaly know what you mean hon it feels like it's gone so fast and then sometimes u think it's dragging hahaha.
Thank you hon i can't believe how much I'm showing already. U have to invest in some maternity jeggings hon there so comfy. I got mine from H&M and there supper comfy.
Still no news regarding another scan but I'm giving them till next Monday or Tuesday and if still nothing then I'm gonna be extra nice to hubby and get him to take me to the privet scan place just for the peace of mind.
Not long till ure next scan hon yay.

I think Feb went slow but March seems to be flying by I can't believe we're already in the middle of the month. How did that happen lol.

I cried watching a shark documentary the other night like I was propper sobbing. Hat is happening to me hahahahaha a shark documentary I mean come on LOL:rofl:

Faith
Thank you sweety I really appreciate the prayers i prayer for you to and I have such a good gut feeling. Just you know Jesus has got this.

Mrs mummy

Haha I totaly know what you mean hon it feels like it's gone so fast and then sometimes u think it's dragging hahaha.
Thank you hon i can't believe how much I'm showing already. U have to invest in some maternity jeggings hon there so comfy. I got mine from H&M and there supper comfy.
Still no news regarding another scan but I'm giving them till next Monday or Tuesday and if still nothing then I'm gonna be extra nice to hubby and get him to take me to the privet scan place just for the peace of mind.
Not long till ure next scan hon yay.

Ooh will have a look in h&m. Didnt realise they did maternity stuff! I got some over bump jeans from Mothercare but not finding them very comfy :nope:
Living in leggings at the mo!
Hope you hear about another scan soon!!

Eek i know. I'm getting nervous now!!

Question: When you’re ttc do you BD daily or every other day the week of O? I’ve heard every other is good “so the tails can grow”, and I’ve here every day. Just curious what your method is....

Question: When you’re ttc do you BD daily or every other day the week of O? I’ve heard every other is good “so the tails can grow”, and I’ve here every day. Just curious what your method is....
We only bd'd twice while I ovulated. Once the day of and once the day after and I got my :bfp: this past weekend! I think we think we need to DTD every day or multiple times a day to have the best shot but doing it multiple times can lessen the sperm count. My OB recommends 1x per day for 2-3 days. Good luck!!

Ooh will have a look in h&m. Didnt realise they did maternity stuff! I got some over bump jeans from Mothercare but not finding them very comfy :nope:
Living in leggings at the mo!
Hope you hear about another scan soon!!

Eek i know. I'm getting nervous now!!

Ive caved in hon and booked another privet scan for tommorow. Not heard nothing from the hospital and I'm feeling so anxious. I'll be 9 weeks tommorow so there shud be quite a bit of difference from the last scan I had. I'm just praying baby has grown and still has a very strong beating heart. I'm like a bag of nerves.
Yes H&M do maternity clothes hon it's really good in there also NewLook does maternity and then you got online places like Boohoo maternity. There's some really lovely maternity stuff much nicer than when I was last pregnant lol.
So nervous for my scan tommorow. Please be ok baby [-o&lt;

Ive caved in hon and booked another privet scan for tommorow. Not heard nothing from the hospital and I'm feeling so anxious. I'll be 9 weeks tommorow so there shud be quite a bit of difference from the last scan I had. I'm just praying baby has grown and still has a very strong beating heart. I'm like a bag of nerves.
Yes H&M do maternity clothes hon it's really good in there also NewLook does maternity and then you got online places like Boohoo maternity. There's some really lovely maternity stuff much nicer than when I was last pregnant lol.
So nervous for my scan tommorow. Please be ok baby [-o&lt;

Good luck!! Let us know how it goes. Baby should look great at 9 weeks. I saw bub wobbling about at 8w4d, so should be looking fab!

Will have a look at the maternity stuff in those places!

Good luck!! Let us know how it goes. Baby should look great at 9 weeks. I saw bub wobbling about at 8w4d, so should be looking fab!

Will have a look at the maternity stuff in those places!

Awww thanks hon I really hope so. Don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight I'm so scared but excited at the same time. I'll be devastated if there's anything wrong.
Just praying he or she is healthy and well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->