Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

hey girls I'm back in here! :)
I will try and do a quick catch up, I've had flashing smiley on my cb digi since we got to Prague on Tuesday and yesterday the smilies went solid, my opks are still neg but by looks of line progression will be positive by this evening, partner is going away for the weekend, managed to convince him not to leave until the morning so we can get one more deed in before he leaves, we've done it everyday since I started getting flashing smilies so here's hoping I've managed to catch the egg this month, I am redicuously nervous!

Good luck hunni :) I got a flashing smiley on the cb aswell today mine doesn't flash for days only does one then goes solid next day so weird lol xx

thank you :) I don't know if I regret buying a digi or not because it flashing so early on and getting negative opks because all its done is confuse me and I am a master over thinker :rofl:

hey girls I'm back in here! :)
I will try and do a quick catch up, I've had flashing smiley on my cb digi since we got to Prague on Tuesday and yesterday the smilies went solid, my opks are still neg but by looks of line progression will be positive by this evening, partner is going away for the weekend, managed to convince him not to leave until the morning so we can get one more deed in before he leaves, we've done it everyday since I started getting flashing smilies so here's hoping I've managed to catch the egg this month, I am redicuously nervous!

Good luck hunni :) I got a flashing smiley on the cb aswell today mine doesn't flash for days only does one then goes solid next day so weird lol xx

thank you :) I don't know if I regret buying a digi or not because it flashing so early on and getting negative opks because all its done is confuse me and I am a master over thinker :rofl:

:rofl: yep like me mine are dark but not positive dark so I'd say mines on par with the flashing smiley

Screenshot_20180831-113620_Gallery.jpg

Found you tdog lol hope you all don't mind me following this thread xx

That was my goal, no symptom spotting :rofl: whoops! I failed already. Same with no early testing, but we all know I will. Trying so hard to hold out til 11dpo though

It is hard but I've worked out I'd be about 8dpo when I said I'd test :rofl:

I'm 4dpo today to normally I would have sore boobs and cramps but nope I have like trapped wind and creamy but sticky CM and that's about it for me at the moment

Oh sounds promising fingers crossed xx

Miss, I have the creamy, sticky cm too! I don’t usually notice my cm but it’s hitting my undies :haha:

Yey :) welcome to the crazy thread :rofl: have you tested again? Xx

Lol thank you! Yeah about 3 mins ago 😂 still not quite positive yet. Definately getting there though. I can never upload pics on here. I've tried doing my laptop and phone. Never works xx

Lol thank you! Yeah about 3 mins ago 😂 still not quite positive yet. Definately getting there though. I can never upload pics on here. I've tried doing my laptop and phone. Never works xx

How frustrating :( have you tried the paper clip bit if so I don't have a clue lol I no sometimes they day file to big so I have to screen shot it xx

How frustrating :( have you tried the paper clip bit if so I don't have a clue lol I no sometimes they day file to big so I have to screen shot it xx
Mine doesnt even show a paper clip on my phone lol its annoying because I really want to post the tests I've just done xx

Have you tried going on advanced kay?
Sorry if you already said! Mine are often difficult to upload too

Hey thanks for the advice! How do I go advanced? Sorry I am useless at these things! Lol

Hey thanks for the advice! How do I go advanced? Sorry I am useless at these things! Lol

Underneath where you click post reply next to it it has advanced on and that should take you to the paperclip bit xx

Screenshot_20180831-173241_Chrome.jpg like that hun should have go advanced on xx

Ok hope this works. A pic should be attached lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180831-174815.jpg
    Screenshot_20180831-174815.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 24
So ladies today I officially got a peak on my cb advanced opk and got a positive opk also so theoretically I'm in the tww:) and also af should be due on the 17th-18th so also think I'm in tww:haha: who's going to join me with this awful but exciting time of the month :) xx

Hi my first time on here not really sure how it all works yet :wacko: so if this is wrong sorry . So here a short story in 2010 I got pregnant in October and had a mc in November . Then after 6 years of me and my husband TTC we got Abfp in October of 2018 all for it to end in another MC in November. So as of the month I have had blood work done and using opk strips. I was told the could tell if you were pregnant but both at hpt have been A Bfn. So fingers crossed and lots of baby Dust for a sticky baby and testing to early.

So ladies today I officially got a peak on my cb advanced opk and got a positive opk also so theoretically I'm in the tww:) and also af should be due on the 17th-18th so also think I'm in tww:haha: who's going to join me with this awful but exciting time of the month :) xx

Hi my first time on here not really sure how it all works yet :wacko: so if this is wrong sorry . So here a short story in 2010 I got pregnant in October and had a mc in November . Then after 6 years of me and my husband TTC we got Abfp in October of 2018 all for it to end in another MC in November. So as of the month I have had blood work done and using opk strips. I was told the could tell if you were pregnant but both at hpt have been A Bfn. So fingers crossed and lots of baby Dust for a sticky baby and testing to early.

Hey lovely :) no post away nice to see new faces on here :hi: awww so sorry for your losses hun and baby :dust: to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->