Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Got my positive opk this morning! Hoping its a good sign it's a day earlier than it has been all year. With my lp going from 9dpo to 11dpo last month I think the vitamin B complex I'm taking could be helping! Fingers crossed this in the month. My best friend is starting ivf this month too so hoping its a lucky month for lots of us!

Yey for positive :) and that's fab about your lp :happydance:

AFM got another flashing smiley on the cb advanced opk is still negative tho a bit darker

Screenshot_20180901-111010_Gallery.jpg

Pamg hope you and your friend get that baby dust this cycle!!

So ladies here is this mornings test. Bit dissapointed as I thought it would be positive by now. Having some cramps. And feeling nauseous?! Not sure if that can be am O symptom? Oh well see what this afternoon test shows x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180901-130216.jpg
    Screenshot_20180901-130216.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 9
So ladies here is this mornings test. Bit dissapointed as I thought it would be positive by now. Having some cramps. And feeling nauseous?! Not sure if that can be am O symptom? Oh well see what this afternoon test shows x

It seems to take forever don't it when waiting I hate waiting for it lol, yes they can be a sign of ovulation aswell as I sometimes get that aswell I also get diarrhea aswell tmi sorry lol xx

It seems to take forever don't it when waiting I hate waiting for it lol, yes they can be a sign of ovulation aswell as I sometimes get that aswell I also get diarrhea aswell tmi sorry lol xx

Lol I never knew nausea coukd be an o symptom. It's darker irl but still not positive. I know I hate waiting. Lol your test is lookinv close! Are you doing one later? X

Lol I never knew nausea coukd be an o symptom. It's darker irl but still not positive. I know I hate waiting. Lol your test is lookinv close! Are you doing one later? X

Yea I'll be doing another later aswell :) yea theirs a few I never thought of especially the nausea but I get nausea normally just before xx

Yea I'll be doing another later aswell :) yea theirs a few I never thought of especially the nausea but I get nausea normally just before xx

I'll be doing another butprobably won't be until this evening as it's my niece's birthday party today so will need to wait until I'm home. I don't think I have had the nausea before O previously. Wonder why now? Probably all justin my head :haha: xx

Top one CD 14 middle CD 15 smu (This morn) and bottom cd15 just now

20180901_134339.jpg

I no each month different so don't no strange.

thought I'd share my opks and if you can see yesterday it was a pretty weak line and I took 4 more tests that day :lol: by the evening I had positives, so keep testing she may just be a few more hours away :happydance:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180901-134332_Glow.jpg
    Screenshot_20180901-134332_Glow.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20180901-134325_Glow.jpg
    Screenshot_20180901-134325_Glow.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 11
thought I'd share my opks and if you can see yesterday it was a pretty weak line and I took 4 more tests that day :lol: by the evening I had positives, so keep testing she may just be a few more hours away :happydance:

What app is that for the clear blue? Xx thank you for sharing hun xx

its the glow app, lets you put in OPKs and your digis too, i have 3 fertility apps now :blush:

its the glow app, lets you put in OPKs and your digis too, i have 3 fertility apps now :blush:

Oh I'll have a look thank you :) I have 1 atm well count down to pregnancy aswell lol xx

Is it glow fertility is that what it's called? Xx

think so, the logo should look like the one I've circled :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180901-140707_Samsung Experience Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20180901-140707_Samsung Experience Home.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5

I never used to have cramps when I ovulated, and my sister thought it was crazy that I didn't. Now I definitely do. I'm pretty I get them on the side that the egg is coming down because it's always only one side.

think so, the logo should look like the one I've circled :)

Got it thank you so much it's quite detailed isn't it xx

theyre all detailed in good ways, glow is good for keeping track of my sticks, ovia i use to keep track of my symptoms because it gives you little statistics of other peoples symptoms and yours from the previous months ect, and P tracker purely because I've had it for years and its figured out my cycle now where the others are new and my cycle has been a bit iffy since my surgery so they don't know when to calculate my ovulation, i think they were off by like 4 days on my ovulation where P tracker was off by 1 day :haha:

Haha. How did women even have babies before digital technology?! I would be lost!

Haha. How did women even have babies before digital technology?! I would be lost!

lord I know right! although part of me wishes it didn't exist because I google and overthink all the worst things that can happen and obsess wayyyyyyy too much :blush:

lord I know right! although part of me wishes it didn't exist because I google and overthink all the worst things that can happen and obsess wayyyyyyy too much :blush:

Definitely true, but I don't know what I'd do without talking other girls online. Drive my husband crazy...:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->