Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Omg I see a line I see a line I see a line (can you tell I'm excited for you :haha:) can't wait for next one xx

I also see that , good luck dear

As for me! I am super nauseas today!!! Finally feeling preggo!! But not liking it ! Lots of headaches!!! And this stupid puking feeeling... yesterday inwas praying for a symptom! And now??? I am just yuck!!!

Comon girls, bring out those bfps :happydance:

I also see that , good luck dear

As for me! I am super nauseas today!!! Finally feeling preggo!! But not liking it ! Lots of headaches!!! And this stupid puking feeeling... yesterday inwas praying for a symptom! And now??? I am just yuck!!!

Comon girls, bring out those bfps :happydance:

Ah the sickness has hit ! Remind me how far on you are ?

Thanks Ladies! Nobody understands like ttc forum girls!

Sidra, isn’t that just how it goes. Worries when you don’t feel sick or symptomy then over it when you feel them.

I’ll be here waiting for the rest of you to get to testing time!

Also no idea why that picture post showed twice. Maybe the toddler climbing on me. ��*♀️

I think I’m getting a cold sore :nope: hormonal changes maybe? Weird. I haven’t had one in so long! Let me go ask google now :rofl:

Hate cold sores I get one a year the compeed cold sore patches work the best but then I've seen somewhere you can't use cold sore treatment while pregnant

I got some ointment for it, it says not to use if pregnant but I’m only 3dpo so I would think it’s ok? Hmm

Yea id still use it on myself at 3dpo because my cold sores are so painful and without anything they stay for like 3 weeks but with the patches they are gone in a week.
I'm 4dpo now seeing as it's like 2 am lol

hey girls I'm back in here! :)
I will try and do a quick catch up, I've had flashing smiley on my cb digi since we got to Prague on Tuesday and yesterday the smilies went solid, my opks are still neg but by looks of line progression will be positive by this evening, partner is going away for the weekend, managed to convince him not to leave until the morning so we can get one more deed in before he leaves, we've done it everyday since I started getting flashing smilies so here's hoping I've managed to catch the egg this month, I am redicuously nervous!

4dpo and boobs are sore on the sides now :wacko: trying not to symptom spot, that’s going well :rofl:

hey girls I'm back in here! :)
I will try and do a quick catch up, I've had flashing smiley on my cb digi since we got to Prague on Tuesday and yesterday the smilies went solid, my opks are still neg but by looks of line progression will be positive by this evening, partner is going away for the weekend, managed to convince him not to leave until the morning so we can get one more deed in before he leaves, we've done it everyday since I started getting flashing smilies so here's hoping I've managed to catch the egg this month, I am redicuously nervous!

Good luck hunni :) I got a flashing smiley on the cb aswell today mine doesn't flash for days only does one then goes solid next day so weird lol xx

4dpo and boobs are sore on the sides now :wacko: trying not to symptom spot, that’s going well :rofl:

:rofl: it's so hard not to symptom spot tho isn't it I was going to try not to :haha: who am I kidding lol xx

That was my goal, no symptom spotting :rofl: whoops! I failed already. Same with no early testing, but we all know I will. Trying so hard to hold out til 11dpo though

I'm 4dpo today to normally I would have sore boobs and cramps but nope I have like trapped wind and creamy but sticky CM and that's about it for me at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->