Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Oh my that has gone quick already loads of baby :dust: xx

OH and I were discussing baby names last night :rofl: he’s so excited, can’t wait to give him his first of his own. He really wants a girl, so he was rubbing my tummy saying “please be a girl” :haha:

Awww bless him :haha: I want a girl I no I have one but she's not ohs so be nice to have one together xx

We’re all rooting for team pink except DS :rofl: but obviously would be happy with whatever we get! :D

My baby daddy said if we were to have another, he'd like a girl. He's not crazy about the name I want, but too bad. I've wanted to use that name since I was 14 and 2 years ago, he didn't even want kids. lol

Oh no tdog :( My DH was like that late last year when we discussed having another... he's obviously gotten to like the idea now, but when we did get pregnant in February he didn't make much of an effort to "try". It's only now he wants it too that he's really into it.

Wow momof2 that's gone quick. We'll be analyzing HPTs soon then :haha:
So sweet with your OH! We totally talk about baby names all the time.
We aren't really on the same page with names. I picked DD's name and he picked DS's. I hated it at first as I felt it was more of an "american" style name (since then I've heard of a bunch of Austins!!) I love it now though and feel like it really suits him.
I'm not agreeing to anything I'm not in love with this time. I like "different" names for a boy... like Maverick and River. DH says you can't possibly name a baby those name :dohh: But I also really like "normal" names like Jack and Daniel. I LOVE the name Elijah too, but not fussed on the shortening of "Eli" :dohh:
For a girl I reeeeeeeeally want the name Evelyn Grace. I think it flows really well. DH isn't fussed on Evelyn, but likes Grace. So if it's a girl, we're sorted. If it's a boy he will probably end up nameless when he's born :haha: DH likes "Dante" which I do not like AT ALL. :dohh:

Jack Alexander would be our boy name!! :rofl: I’m gonna push for Jackson, Jack for short though. Then I picked Kenzie and OH picked Marie for middle name which I love too. So we’re settled for names already, come onnnn baby!

No kidding! Bring em on :D I’ll probably test in a week, I got some 10miu ic strips and a FRER digi and CB digi waiting around for me :haha:

Will look forward to seeing your tests :D

I felt this cycle was going super fast.. but now I'm like :coffee: come onnnnn... AF is due 14th Sept. I plan to wait until then to test... we'll see :haha:

I can't wait to see hpt be soon yey xx

Mrsmummy I just feel it's all just me and he don't want to I've said tho if we ain't caught by Xmas then that's it I feel so down atm with it tbh I no I need a pick me up lol xx

Fingers crossed your bfp will come soon and give you that boost :happydance:

I’m due for AF Sept 8th or 9th, but knowing me, I’ll test early anyways :rofl:
Tdog, I hope you catch that eggy before then :hugs:

I’ve been 2 hours away at my SIL’s for two days bc her husband is out of town and she gets nervous. I didn’t have a chance to post. Headache the past two days and nauseous the past three or four days. I was so impatient and poas way too early, 8dpo, but got home today around 2pm and decided to go for it. The top is 9 dpo, bfn, and the bottom is today 11dpo....maybe faint positive? Nervous and excited and hopeful! What do you see? Please excuse the look of the top one...I fished it out of the bathroom trash. :haha:

As for the names, I LOVE Evelyn Grace. It’s so timeless and pretty. I also really like Alexander. Both very nice names. DH and I have had names picked for years because it took a while of figuring out medical issues that caused my early losses. If this really is bfp we’re hoping it’s sticky sticky.

Attachments

• 2D9911E2-649F-4A93-AFEF-DB2B0AB1D8E1.jpg
    2D9911E2-649F-4A93-AFEF-DB2B0AB1D8E1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 29
I’ve been 2 hours away at my SIL’s for two days bc her husband is out of town and she gets nervous. I didn’t have a chance to post. Headache the past two days and nauseous the past three or four days. I was so impatient and poas way too early, 8dpo, but got home today around 2pm and decided to go for it. The top is 9 dpo, bfn, and the bottom is today 11dpo....maybe faint positive? Nervous and excited and hopeful! What do you see? Please excuse the look of the top one...I fished it out of the bathroom trash. :haha:

As for the names, I LOVE Evelyn Grace. It’s so timeless and pretty. I also really like Alexander. Both very nice names. DH and I have had names picked for years because it took a while of figuring out medical issues that caused my early losses. If this really is bfp we’re hoping it’s sticky sticky.

I too see a line on the bottom test, look forward to seeing the next one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->