Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Haha. How did women even have babies before digital technology?! I would be lost!

lord I know right! although part of me wishes it didn't exist because I google and overthink all the worst things that can happen and obsess wayyyyyyy too much :blush:

Definitely true, but I don't know what I'd do without talking other girls online. Drive my husband crazy...:shrug:

true! I always feel like I'm driving OH crazy but I think he drives me even more crazy because whenever I try to talk to him he just replies with uhhhhuhhh mhmmm it will be fine :dohh: i need some actual conversation bruhhhhh! :rofl:

:Haha: ohs are so funny mine just ignores me thank God for this site :lol: xx

I also see that , good luck dear

As for me! I am super nauseas today!!! Finally feeling preggo!! But not liking it ! Lots of headaches!!! And this stupid puking feeeling... yesterday inwas praying for a symptom! And now??? I am just yuck!!!

Comon girls, bring out those bfps :happydance:

Ah the sickness has hit ! Remind me how far on you are ?

Tomorrow will be 6 weeks , and i think that was bcs of iron+folicacid tablet that i took for 2 days, but dropped it and now feeling well, just a mild nausea nothing uncomfoRtable :happydance:

Ummm so I've just done these and I think I've finally got my positive! What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180901-202901.jpg
    Screenshot_20180901-202901.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 11
Ummm so I've just done these and I think I've finally got my positive! What do you ladies think?

Yey finally :) onto few then yey:happydance: xx

Lol yay thank you! Told DH that I require his services tonight and he smirked at me and said he will see what he can do 😂😂😂

:haha: mines in bed he been in bed since 10 he on 7am-7pm Sunday and Monday but I'll defiantly need him tomorrow :lol: xx

Lol yay thank you! Told DH that I require his services tonight and he smirked at me and said he will see what he can do 😂😂😂

:haha: mines in bed he been in bed since 10 he on 7am-7pm Sunday and Monday but I'll defiantly need him tomorrow :lol: xx

Oh no that's awkward. Yeah defo grab him tomorrow lol my hubby looks knackered so I'm hoping I can erm...... rouse his interest 😂😂😂 xx

Oh no that's awkward. Yeah defo grab him tomorrow lol my hubby looks knackered so I'm hoping I can erm...... rouse his interest 😂😂😂 xx

Yea I hate it when he on these shifts and I'm ovulating when he finishes tomorrow I no he be knackered but I'll try and grab him 😂😂 I'll see what my opks are like tomorrow xx

Yea I hate it when he on these shifts and I'm ovulating when he finishes tomorrow I no he be knackered but I'll try and grab him 😂😂 I'll see what my opks are like tomorrow xx
WellI managed to bd but at 2am again! Does this mean I'm too late or does it cover today aswell now its after midnight? I'm so confused when we dtd so late and it goes into the next day lol xx

WellI managed to bd but at 2am again! Does this mean I'm too late or does it cover today aswell now its after midnight? I'm so confused when we dtd so late and it goes into the next day lol xx

I'd say you should be ok 12-36 hours after first positive opk is when the egg is released apparently xx

Got my peak on cb and positive ovulation test aswell :happydance:

Screenshot_20180902-110416_Gallery.jpg

So think I'm still positive? Trouble is I'm not sure I'll be able to get DH to perform again tonight! We have dtd 4 nights in a row and as I said earlier the last time was 2am this morning. So if we don't bd tonight, will I still be covered? I'll be so upset if I dont do it at the right time. But he's exhausted lol x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180902-111340.jpg
    Screenshot_20180902-111340.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 6
ohhh we all peaking around the same time! :happydance:

good luck everyone! :haha:

Kay I know the feeling, me and OH bd'd every night from tuesday until friday, i only got a positive on friday and it was negative by saturday morning so thankfully i think I managed to get it on time this month (thankfully for my OH I think he was starting to get a bit knackered, that and he left on saturday morning too :haha: )

anyway the whole time, especially when I knew he was going away saturday I was worried we would miss it, was overthinking it constantly!
I think main thing that needs to be remembered is that sperm can live inside your body for up to 5 days, and with a positive OPK you should be ovulating within the next 12-36 hours so I would definitely say you're fine :hugs:
besides I think our partners need to build their swimmers back up :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->