Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

ohhh we all peaking around the same time! :happydance:

good luck everyone! :haha:

Kay I know the feeling, me and OH bd'd every night from tuesday until friday, i only got a positive on friday and it was negative by saturday morning so thankfully i think I managed to get it on time this month (thankfully for my OH I think he was starting to get a bit knackered, that and he left on saturday morning too :haha: )

anyway the whole time, especially when I knew he was going away saturday I was worried we would miss it, was overthinking it constantly!
I think main thing that needs to be remembered is that sperm can live inside your body for up to 5 days, and with a positive OPK you should be ovulating within the next 12-36 hours so I would definitely say you're fine :hugs:
besides I think our partners need to build their swimmers back up :haha:

I know it's great how we are all matching! Lol

Yes that is very true actually! Guess I'm just panicking/overthinking that if I'm still get a positive I have to BD. But I really think dh needs a break lol I will see what happens though😂 but your right there should be plenty there already! 😂 thanks for the support! Guess we will be testing the same time's too then yay!

I completely get you on the overthinking, thats basically all I do atm, and my mind was going the same way as yours friday, i think if the saturday opk was also a positive I would have had a breakdown :rofl:

looks like we will!! hopefully its a good sign and we will also be sharing due dates *touch wood*

I'm in an annoying mindset atm, as OH is currently on leave after being gone for 4 months, hes been giving 3 weeks leave, and lo & behold his leave ends on the day my period is due!!
so I want this tww over and done with but I also want these 2 weeks to go slow to make the most of the time i have with him before he becomes a weekend partner again.
I don't know what i want!! :brat: :rofl:

I also love the fact we all peaked at the same time :happydance: last cycle oh and I dtd every night sometimes he couldn't get it up :blush: So this cycle we doing every other night and it falls exactly where I want it :haha: xx

I also love the fact we all peaked at the same time :happydance: last cycle oh and I dtd every night sometimes he couldn't get it up :blush: So this cycle we doing every other night and it falls exactly where I want it :haha: xx

you'd think this would be every mans dream, us wanting to constantly jump their bones but we are just tiring the poor boys out :rofl:

I'm pretty sure I ovulated this morning. Had slight pain on the right side. We bd last night & the night before so I think our timing was good. Fingers crossed now!!
Good luck to you ladies too!

I completely get you on the overthinking, thats basically all I do atm, and my mind was going the same way as yours friday, i think if the saturday opk was also a positive I would have had a breakdown :rofl:

looks like we will!! hopefully its a good sign and we will also be sharing due dates *touch wood*

I'm in an annoying mindset atm, as OH is currently on leave after being gone for 4 months, hes been giving 3 weeks leave, and lo & behold his leave ends on the day my period is due!!
so I want this tww over and done with but I also want these 2 weeks to go slow to make the most of the time i have with him before he becomes a weekend partner again.

I over think all the time! Its my biggest flaw I think lol but I'm going to take your advice and reason with myself that we have dtd alot the last few days that I'm covered if we have a night off lol

Yay matching due dates would be awesome!

Oh wow that is so hard! I'm lost without dh when he just goes to work for 9 hours let alone weeks like you have to go through! Perhaps you can test earlier and see if it picks up a bfp before he leaves again? I shall be testing stupidly early but your welcome to join me lol im keeping everything crossed that this is your month so you get to tell OH before he goes!

Lol love the way you think and how it's all worked out! I will try with dh tonight but not gonna hold my breath 😂😂 xx

you'd think this would be every mans dream, us wanting to constantly jump their bones but we are just tiring the poor boys out :rofl:
Amen to that! Usually guys want a woman that wants sex morning noon and night and then when they get one they can't keep up! 😂😂 at least they give it a go lol

I over think all the time! Its my biggest flaw I think lol but I'm going to take your advice and reason with myself that we have dtd alot the last few days that I'm covered if we have a night off lol

Oh wow that is so hard! I'm lost without dh when he just goes to work for 9 hours let alone weeks like you have to go through! Perhaps you can test earlier and see if it picks up a bfp before he leaves again? I shall be testing stupidly early but your welcome to join me lol im keeping everything crossed that this is your month so you get to tell OH before he goes!

its nice to know I'm not alone with the overthinking, me and OH were talking about the one thing we think we'd change about ourselves (it was that marraige test game we were watching people do on youtube and joining in) and he would change the fact I overthink so much because it always sets me into a panic and stresses me out, I completely agreed with him, I get so jealous on how he never overthinks anything he just has that "Oh IF it happens we will deal with it when it does" and I'm just like NO WE HAVE TO BE PREPARED FOR EVERY SINGLE OUTCOME OF EVERYTHING WTF! :rofl:

honestly I am lost without him, I just keep having to remind myself that its only for a year (so long as navy keep to their word :lol:) then he will be back close to home again :)
I will definitely be testing earlier! I have about 20 ICs left from last month, plus 4 digis, thinking about getting some FR :haha:

I'm pretty sure I ovulated this morning. Had slight pain on the right side. We bd last night & the night before so I think our timing was good. Fingers crossed now!!

yay another one!! good luck!! :dust:

Yey :) good luck to you also xx

Lol love the way you think and how it's all worked out! I will try with dh tonight but not gonna hold my breath 😂😂 xx

I no right the timing couldn't have gone more perfect lol only time will tell tho :haha: xx

its nice to know I'm not alone with the overthinking, me and OH were talking about the one thing we think we'd change about ourselves (it was that marraige test game we were watching people do on youtube and joining in) and he would change the fact I overthink so much because it always sets me into a panic and stresses me out, I completely agreed with him, I get so jealous on how he never overthinks anything he just has that "Oh IF it happens we will deal with it when it does" and I'm just like NO WE HAVE TO BE PREPARED FOR EVERY SINGLE OUTCOME OF EVERYTHING WTF! :rofl:

honestly I am lost without him, I just keep having to remind myself that its only for a year (so long as navy keep to their word :lol:) then he will be back close to home again :)
I will definitely be testing earlier! I have about 20 ICs left from last month, plus 4 digis, thinking about getting some FR :haha:

yay another one!! good luck!! :dust:
I am literally right there with you on that. I panic about things that may not even happen for year's! Lol but I think it's harder not to overthink when ttc because we have such limited control over it. Plus guys can have the laid back approach to it because 1 they haven't got to worry about their cycle every 5 minutes and also they can reproduce when they're 70 if they want too! Lol. We unfortunately don't have unlimited time to conceive and when we are trying there is such a small window in which to actually be successful! Can hardly blame us for worrying huh? Lol
I really hope that year speeds by and he is back for good!

Lol I have about 20 ics aswell. No other brand though......yet 😂😂

Good luck pamg! Hope you get your bfp this cycle!

I no right the timing couldn't have gone more perfect lol only time will tell tho :haha: xx

Really hoping this is your month! When are you going to start testing? 😂😂 xx

oh yeah kay, men act as if 30 is sooooo young to have a kid ect and its like NOT FOR WOMEN!! :rofl:
I am panicking constantly because I could be infertile but I don't know either doctors aren't telling be cockapoo until the 13th and even then I don't know if I'll get any answers, but then I could be absolutely fine but then overthink because due to my condition it means it could be a high risk pregnancy but still no answers, only answers I have are from google and we all know how well that turns out :rofl:
and I'm just constantly over thinking all of this while OH is like "ehhhh I won't worry until after a couple of years of us trying"
A COUPLE OF YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!! think my brain exploded :rofl:

I wish we could put them in our heads for a day :lol:

oh yeah kay, men act as if 30 is sooooo young to have a kid ect and its like NOT FOR WOMEN!! :rofl:
I am panicking constantly because I could be infertile but I don't know either doctors aren't telling be cockapoo until the 13th and even then I don't know if I'll get any answers, but then I could be absolutely fine but then overthink because due to my condition it means it could be a high risk pregnancy but still no answers, only answers I have are from google and we all know how well that turns out :rofl:
and I'm just constantly over thinking all of this while OH is like "ehhhh I won't worry until after a couple of years of us trying"

Must be so frustrating for you. I really hope you get answers soon. You can't carry on like this. Isn't fair or healthy. Oh god yeah dr google is awful lol and yet I'll still look up thinvs! I never learn lol

DH was the same he wanted to wait until we have moved 60 miles away to start trying. But i have put the move on hold due to my mum being diagnosed with cancer so I've no idea when I'll be moving. I already have pcos so conceiving is hard for me as it is let alone wait another x amount of time! Thankfully dh relented and this is our 1st cycle of trying but can tell he doesn't constantly think about it like we do. For him all he needs to know is when his services are needed and if i find out I'm pregnant! No in between! I've tried explaining ov to him before and he listens but can see a mist decend over his eyes and hes thinking wtf. Bless him lol he thought you could get pregnant all through the month! If only that were true lol

Must be so frustrating for you. I really hope you get answers soon. You can't carry on like this. Isn't fair or healthy. Oh god yeah dr google is awful lol and yet I'll still look up thinvs! I never learn lol

DH was the same he wanted to wait until we have moved 60 miles away to start trying. But i have put the move on hold due to my mum being diagnosed with cancer so I've no idea when I'll be moving. I already have pcos so conceiving is hard for me as it is let alone wait another x amount of time! Thankfully dh relented and this is our 1st cycle of trying but can tell he doesn't constantly think about it like we do. For him all he needs to know is when his services are needed and if i find out I'm pregnant! No in between! I've tried explaining ov to him before and he listens but can see a mist decend over his eyes and hes thinking wtf. Bless him lol he thought you could get pregnant all through the month! If only that were true lol

Hopefully I will on the 13th :) got a long list of symptoms and questions to ask for then :lol:

same, we weren't mean to try until we actually bought a house but after my diagnosis I was like "we try now or I get a hysterecomy and you have no kids these are your choices" thankfully he chose trying :lol:
tbh I was the same I didn't realise it was such a short window where you can actually get pregnant!
my partners the same, just let him know when hes needed, and thats it, although I did tell him the old wives tale on how to conceive a boy and hes now being all "girl sperm lives longer so we can't try too early" and doing all the positions that apparently make a boy so at least I know he does listen when I waffle on :rofl:

Hopefully I will on the 13th :) got a long list of symptoms and questions to ask for then :lol:

same, we weren't mean to try until we actually bought a house but after my diagnosis I was like "we try now or I get a hysterecomy and you have no kids these are your choices" thankfully he chose trying :lol:
tbh I was the same I didn't realise it was such a short window where you can actually get pregnant!
my partners the same, just let him know when hes needed, and thats it, although I did tell him the old wives tale on how to conceive a boy and hes now being all "girl sperm lives longer so we can't try too early" and doing all the positions that apparently make a boy so at least I know he does listen when I waffle on :rofl:

Lol that's good. Definitely bombard them with questions! You need answers!

Haha I'm glad he picked the right answer! My DH took abit of thinking time and he could see how much it ment to me and how terrified I was that I may regret not even trying. My cycles have been abit all over the place lately so it made me worry they would stop or my chances of conceiving were going. I can just about deal with trying and not conceiving but if I don't even try and it ends up being too late by the time we were too move and start ttc I'd have to live with that regret that I should ve tried before.

Lol love how your O H is taking on board certain parts. My hubby doesn't really have a preference so he just does it any old way haha

I'm a early tester and a proper poas addict :haha: So no doubt I'll start from 6dpo (from my calculations) which will be next sat I have loads of ics also have 12 frers aswell :blush: I no 6dpo I'm expecting a negative so I really wouldn't get my hopes up tbh, with ds2 I got a vvvfl at 7dpo and with ds3 I got a vvvfl at 9dpo xx

I'm a early tester and a proper poas addict :haha: So no doubt I'll start from 6dpo (from my calculations) which will be next sat I have loads of ics also have 12 frers aswell :blush: I no 6dpo I'm expecting a negative so I really wouldn't get my hopes up tbh, with ds2 I got a vvvfl at 7dpo and with ds3 I got a vvvfl at 9dpo xx
Wow that's alot of tests! I need to get some and catch up 😂😂

I have no idea when I'll be testing! Probably when I see you post yours I'll cave and test aswell lol xx

Wow that's alot of tests! I need to get some and catch up 😂😂

I have no idea when I'll be testing! Probably when I see you post yours I'll cave and test aswell lol xx

I got mine of Amazon the frer that is 2 boxes of 2 tests in each for 14 pound something :) So I brought 3 of them:lol: a lot of ladies on here did the same last cycle I tested and a few others did aswell lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->