Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

oh yeah kay, men act as if 30 is sooooo young to have a kid ect and its like NOT FOR WOMEN!! :rofl:
I am panicking constantly because I could be infertile but I don't know either doctors aren't telling be cockapoo until the 13th and even then I don't know if I'll get any answers, but then I could be absolutely fine but then overthink because due to my condition it means it could be a high risk pregnancy but still no answers, only answers I have are from google and we all know how well that turns out :rofl:
and I'm just constantly over thinking all of this while OH is like "ehhhh I won't worry until after a couple of years of us trying"
A COUPLE OF YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!! think my brain exploded :rofl:

I wish we could put them in our heads for a day :lol:

Must be so frustrating for you. I really hope you get answers soon. You can't carry on like this. Isn't fair or healthy. Oh god yeah dr google is awful lol and yet I'll still look up thinvs! I never learn lol

DH was the same he wanted to wait until we have moved 60 miles away to start trying. But i have put the move on hold due to my mum being diagnosed with cancer so I've no idea when I'll be moving. I already have pcos so conceiving is hard for me as it is let alone wait another x amount of time! Thankfully dh relented and this is our 1st cycle of trying but can tell he doesn't constantly think about it like we do. For him all he needs to know is when his services are needed and if i find out I'm pregnant! No in between! I've tried explaining ov to him before and he listens but can see a mist decend over his eyes and hes thinking wtf. Bless him lol he thought you could get pregnant all through the month! If only that were true lol

Hopefully I will on the 13th :) got a long list of symptoms and questions to ask for then :lol:

same, we weren't mean to try until we actually bought a house but after my diagnosis I was like "we try now or I get a hysterecomy and you have no kids these are your choices" thankfully he chose trying :lol:
tbh I was the same I didn't realise it was such a short window where you can actually get pregnant!
my partners the same, just let him know when hes needed, and thats it, although I did tell him the old wives tale on how to conceive a boy and hes now being all "girl sperm lives longer so we can't try too early" and doing all the positions that apparently make a boy so at least I know he does listen when I waffle on :rofl:

Lol that's good. Definitely bombard them with questions! You need answers!

Haha I'm glad he picked the right answer! My DH took abit of thinking time and he could see how much it ment to me and how terrified I was that I may regret not even trying. My cycles have been abit all over the place lately so it made me worry they would stop or my chances of conceiving were going. I can just about deal with trying and not conceiving but if I don't even try and it ends up being too late by the time we were too move and start ttc I'd have to live with that regret that I should ve tried before.

Lol love how your O H is taking on board certain parts. My hubby doesn't really have a preference so he just does it any old way haha

oh yeah I completely get that! glad he came around in the end :D I felt the same its like you can hear your womb starting to tick away like a countdown, its so scary! :hugs:

we both want a boy, I have 2 girls, this will be his only child and he just knows I want at least one boy, obviously most important thing is that I can have a child and its healthy, but I have said if we have a girl we are trying 1 (or 2) more times for a boy, so I think hes just scared that 1 baby is going to turn into a few :rofl:
that and I don't think he wants to be outnumbered anymore :lol:

I'm pretty sure I ovulated this morning. Had slight pain on the right side. We bd last night & the night before so I think our timing was good. Fingers crossed now!!
Good luck to you ladies too!

Yey :) good luck to you also xx

I also love the fact we all peaked at the same time :happydance: last cycle oh and I dtd every night sometimes he couldn't get it up :blush: So this cycle we doing every other night and it falls exactly where I want it :haha: xx

Lol love the way you think and how it's all worked out! I will try with dh tonight but not gonna hold my breath 😂😂 xx

I no right the timing couldn't have gone more perfect lol only time will tell tho :haha: xx

Really hoping this is your month! When are you going to start testing? 😂😂 xx

I'm a early tester and a proper poas addict :haha: So no doubt I'll start from 6dpo (from my calculations) which will be next sat I have loads of ics also have 12 frers aswell :blush: I no 6dpo I'm expecting a negative so I really wouldn't get my hopes up tbh, with ds2 I got a vvvfl at 7dpo and with ds3 I got a vvvfl at 9dpo xx
Wow that's alot of tests! I need to get some and catch up 😂😂

I have no idea when I'll be testing! Probably when I see you post yours I'll cave and test aswell lol xx

I got mine of Amazon the frer that is 2 boxes of 2 tests in each for 14 pound something :) So I brought 3 of them:lol: a lot of ladies on here did the same last cycle I tested and a few others did aswell lol xx

Ah ok cool! I may be copying that too then! 😂😂 i already know that I'll be testing early. Probably even before implantation has taken place. I'm so impatient 😂 xx

oh lord I can see it now in a weeks time, one of us is going to test first and once one of us starts we all will, there shall be test pics EVERYWHERE :happydance:

oh yeah kay, men act as if 30 is sooooo young to have a kid ect and its like NOT FOR WOMEN!! :rofl:
I am panicking constantly because I could be infertile but I don't know either doctors aren't telling be cockapoo until the 13th and even then I don't know if I'll get any answers, but then I could be absolutely fine but then overthink because due to my condition it means it could be a high risk pregnancy but still no answers, only answers I have are from google and we all know how well that turns out :rofl:
and I'm just constantly over thinking all of this while OH is like "ehhhh I won't worry until after a couple of years of us trying"
A COUPLE OF YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!! think my brain exploded :rofl:

I wish we could put them in our heads for a day :lol:

Must be so frustrating for you. I really hope you get answers soon. You can't carry on like this. Isn't fair or healthy. Oh god yeah dr google is awful lol and yet I'll still look up thinvs! I never learn lol

DH was the same he wanted to wait until we have moved 60 miles away to start trying. But i have put the move on hold due to my mum being diagnosed with cancer so I've no idea when I'll be moving. I already have pcos so conceiving is hard for me as it is let alone wait another x amount of time! Thankfully dh relented and this is our 1st cycle of trying but can tell he doesn't constantly think about it like we do. For him all he needs to know is when his services are needed and if i find out I'm pregnant! No in between! I've tried explaining ov to him before and he listens but can see a mist decend over his eyes and hes thinking wtf. Bless him lol he thought you could get pregnant all through the month! If only that were true lol

Hopefully I will on the 13th :) got a long list of symptoms and questions to ask for then :lol:

same, we weren't mean to try until we actually bought a house but after my diagnosis I was like "we try now or I get a hysterecomy and you have no kids these are your choices" thankfully he chose trying :lol:
tbh I was the same I didn't realise it was such a short window where you can actually get pregnant!
my partners the same, just let him know when hes needed, and thats it, although I did tell him the old wives tale on how to conceive a boy and hes now being all "girl sperm lives longer so we can't try too early" and doing all the positions that apparently make a boy so at least I know he does listen when I waffle on :rofl:

Lol that's good. Definitely bombard them with questions! You need answers!

Haha I'm glad he picked the right answer! My DH took abit of thinking time and he could see how much it ment to me and how terrified I was that I may regret not even trying. My cycles have been abit all over the place lately so it made me worry they would stop or my chances of conceiving were going. I can just about deal with trying and not conceiving but if I don't even try and it ends up being too late by the time we were too move and start ttc I'd have to live with that regret that I should ve tried before.

Lol love how your O H is taking on board certain parts. My hubby doesn't really have a preference so he just does it any old way haha

oh yeah I completely get that! glad he came around in the end :D I felt the same its like you can hear your womb starting to tick away like a countdown, its so scary! :hugs:

we both want a boy, I have 2 girls, this will be his only child and he just knows I want at least one boy, obviously most important thing is that I can have a child and its healthy, but I have said if we have a girl we are trying 1 (or 2) more times for a boy, so I think hes just scared that 1 baby is going to turn into a few :rofl:
that and I don't think he wants to be outnumbered anymore :lol:

Absolutely! The thought terrified me. Still does tbh. But as I'm now trying i feel like I'm at least being proactive and not just sitting around waiting for it to all stop.

Aww thats cute! I really hope you get your little man and your oh gets someone on his team lol exciting time's!

oh lord I can see it now in a weeks time, one of us is going to test first and once one of us starts we all will, there shall be test pics EVERYWHERE :happydance:

I can see it too! Will literally only take one of us to cave and we will all be at it! Won't be able to keep up with all the pics! Lol but I really love that about this page though. We are all there for one another. Just like a team. I'd find ttc so difficult withouy you ladies on here. You keep me sane. If that's even possible! 😂😂

just replying without the quote as its getting massive :lol:

Kay as its your first month are you scared for this month? this is my first month knowing 100% I got it during ovulation, we started last month but think I missed ovulation by a few days so not that bothered about getting a neg, but this month I am terrified, for some reason my brain is convinced if I don't get pregnant perfectly timing it I never ever can which is absolutely ridiculous and I feel completely crazy even thinking it, just wondering if I'm alone on this :ninja:

Kay as its your first month are you scared for this month? this is my first month knowing 100% I got it during ovulation, we started last month but think I missed ovulation by a few days so not that bothered about getting a neg, but this month I am terrified, for some reason my brain is convinced if I don't get pregnant perfectly timing it I never ever can which is absolutely ridiculous and I feel completely crazy even thinking it, just wondering if I'm alone on this :ninja:
Lol it was wasn't it? No doubt this one will follow suit 😂

Oh god you are not alone at all! Those exact thoughts have crossed my mind too. I am bracing myself for the negative already because I know falling pregnant doesn't happen easily for me. But at the same time you think,what else coudI of done? Pinpointed ov timed bding perfectly and still I'm not pregnant. It's almost cruel that you follow things to letter and it still doesn't happen! It's normal to think that way though when you do all you can and see that bfn staring back at you. I shall just be in utter shock if/when it does happen! Even though I would of done all I can for it TO happen I'll still be shocked lol I never realised how crazy ttc could make you feel

oh I can see it as well their will be tests everywhere lmao,

I got mine with prime got them yesterday lol, we officially tried last month the day I got the peak we didn't dtd as oh was knackered so I'm hoping this month different lol

momof2 how are you doing?

misswaiting how are you also?

hoping how are you?

mrsmummy how are you?

just checking on the other ladies as having heard from you for a while :flower:

I’m good tdog :) feeling really out this month as I have like no signs other than my usual sore boobs after ov but ya never know. It’ll be easier to hold out testing til 11dpo at this rate as I don’t wanna see bfn! And I feel a bfn coming

Oh god you are not alone at all! Those exact thoughts have crossed my mind too. I am bracing myself for the negative already because I know falling pregnant doesn't happen easily for me. But at the same time you think,what else coudI of done? Pinpointed ov timed bding perfectly and still I'm not pregnant. It's almost cruel that you follow things to letter and it still doesn't happen! It's normal to think that way though when you do all you can and see that bfn staring back at you. I shall just be in utter shock if/when it does happen! Even though I would of done all I can for it TO happen I'll still be shocked lol I never realised how crazy ttc could make you feel

oh lord it makes me feel good to know I'm not alone in those thoughts though, I've been feeling like an absolute crazy person, I did ofcourse google though and apparently even if you have fertilised and egg there is 50% chance it won't successfully implant, and thats for people with young healthy uteruses too, which made me feel kind of better, just knowing that if it is neg maybe it was just due to it not implanting successfully this time :shrug:

I am soo ill :cry:
I went out Friday night for a friend's birthday... we had an indian then went on to a pub. I had planned not to drink.. but ended up drinking anyway :dohh:
Yesterday i thought it was just a typical hangover but i still feel rotten today :dohh:
Wondering if it may be food poisoning as i had the runs & vomitting (tmi!) Either way.. its put me off eating there again AND off drinking. From now on I'm treating my body as if I'm already pregnant!!
Wish I hadnt gone out in all honesty!

I’m good tdog :) feeling really out this month as I have like no signs other than my usual sore boobs after ov but ya never know. It’ll be easier to hold out testing til 11dpo at this rate as I don’t wanna see bfn! And I feel a bfn coming

good luck! i believe in the bfp :dust:

oh lord it makes me feel good to know I'm not alone in those thoughts though, I've been feeling like an absolute crazy person, I did ofcourse google though and apparently even if you have fertilised and egg there is 50% chance it won't successfully implant, and thats for people with young healthy uteruses too, which made me feel kind of better, just knowing that if it is neg maybe it was just due to it not implanting successfully this time :shrug:
Nope I'm right with you!

Yeah sometimes i don't think its the fertilization thats the problem. Its more getting it to implant and stick. We could of had multiple fertilized eggs but just not quite successful implantation. It is a literal waiting game. And I have zero patience lol but also it's hard when you see people who arent trying have an oops moment and bang pregnant! And yet we temp, take ov tests and bd when we are ment to and nothing!

Checked out for a day because we attended a wedding. I’m just went for second blood draw. Let’s hope the numbers are going up. I’m not home now so don’t have a picture of my tests to share. They are getting darker though.

DH loves sex, buHE he feels a lot of pressure during bd time and that doeant help. Any other time of the year he’s happy partake. Stressful! Luckily his sperm seems to work well enough.

Nope I'm right with you!

Yeah sometimes i don't think its the fertilization thats the problem. Its more getting it to implant and stick. We could of had multiple fertilized eggs but just not quite successful implantation. It is a literal waiting game. And I have zero patience lol but also it's hard when you see people who arent trying have an oops moment and bang pregnant! And yet we temp, take ov tests and bd when we are ment to and nothing!

omg right I've been ranting to OH like HOW ARE PEOPLE GETTING PREG WITHOUT EVEN TRYING!!
his brothers gf got pregnant within 2 weeks of them seeing eachother and I won't lie i had a silent jealousy hissy fit :lol:
I have no patience either, times like this I wish I could look into the future :lol:

I am soo ill :cry:
I went out Friday night for a friend's birthday... we had an indian then went on to a pub. I had planned not to drink.. but ended up drinking anyway :dohh:
Yesterday i thought it was just a typical hangover but i still feel rotten today :dohh:
Wondering if it may be food poisoning as i had the runs & vomitting (tmi!) Either way.. its put me off eating there again AND off drinking. From now on I'm treating my body as if I'm already pregnant!!
Wish I hadnt gone out in all honesty!
Hope you feel better soon! Don't beat yourself up about it. We've all been there at some point. Where are you now cycle wise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->