Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Thanks Mummy. I’m trying to stay positive and peaceful. We at least have our rainbow girl who is 21 months, and there was a one when we didn’t know if we would ever have a successful pregnancy.

Get some rest and feel better Mummy. Hopefully you’ll be 100 percent for next cycle.

Tdog! Go get him and catch that egg! Yay!!

If I can get hum without him moaning about being knackered :rofl: im sure he be ok LMAO xx

Thanks Mummy. I’m trying to stay positive and peaceful. We at least have our rainbow girl who is 21 months, and there was a one when we didn’t know if we would ever have a successful pregnancy.

It's always good to remember the blessings we already have :hugs:

Tdog- YAY TIME TO GET BUSY!!

Mrs.- I am sorry you do not feel well! I hope you feel better for next cycle. If you are totally not in the mood to DTD I get it but I read a lot of BFP stories where the people got pregnant while super sick. I think it is because the body is working on the illness so it isn't focused on attacking the fertilized egg? Just putting it out there lol with Tonsillitis not sure I would wanna dtd either though that sucks so much! Lots of cold stuff for you. Popsicles/icecream etc. Get that swelling down!

7dpo BFN, it’s wayyyy early but I feel like I’m out already

Attachments

• D133A3B8-57BF-4717-9146-E0C481F90B84.jpg
    D133A3B8-57BF-4717-9146-E0C481F90B84.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 10
Yay our first squinting of a test for this cycle :) you are definitely not out until :witch: shows.

As for me the last couple hours had ovulation pain so bad again I thought I'd got away with it this month but nope deffo haven't ouch here's to tww and testing early :rofl: xx

It’s just so guttering seeing nothing ! I kinda know I’m not out but with dd I didn’t test till 10dpo and it was a blazing positive which makes me think I should have a squinter. Roll on tomorrow’s test which I will post when I get chance

It’s just so guttering seeing nothing ! I kinda know I’m not out but with dd I didn’t test till 10dpo and it was a blazing positive which makes me think I should have a squinter. Roll on tomorrow’s test which I will post when I get chance

I no what you mean hun with ds2 I had a vvvfl at 7dpo and with ds3 I got a vvvfl at 9dpo so when I tested at 7dpo with ds3 I felt the same xx

I no what you mean hun with ds2 I had a vvvfl at 7dpo and with ds3 I got a vvvfl at 9dpo so when I tested at 7dpo with ds3 I felt the same xx

When did you get your positives with ds3 & ds4 ?

My dayssss i have the worst cramping and back ache. Im guessing O has been delayed due to illness.. loads of ewcm too. No chance of BDing!! :dohh:
Still gonna be here and root for you girls though!

I put in my symptoms daily on my fertility apps to see a difference, seeing as my body basically has a phantom pregnancy every month its good to see if there is ever a change that might lead to something, anyway I checked my home page and saw this.
I kind of wish I didn't see it as its sort of got my hopes up but also glad I did see it because its got my hopes up, does that make any sense??? :lol:

also first time my nipples have been sensitive in about 7 months?? they are rock solid constantly today which is why I think they're sore, showed my OH and he was shocked to see them like that, touched them and went "oh they're sticky as well".... I didn't notice thay, not sure why they'd be sticky but yeah :rofl:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180903-185954_Ovia Fertility.jpg
    Screenshot_20180903-185954_Ovia Fertility.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 10

When did you get your positives with ds3 & ds4 ?

Sorry ment to say ds3 7dpo vvf tho and got blaring at 10dpo and ds4 9dpo blaring positive at 12dpo xx

Mme certainly not out this early. Baby dust baby dust!

My line has stayed the same for 3 days..starting to worry it might be ectopic since hcg levels during beta testing didn’t really change from Friday to Sunday. Holiday weekend here though for Labor Day, so offices are closed until tomorrow.

Excited to start seeing more tests from you ladies!

Hi ladies so sorry I've been quiet today. Mum had an operation on her lung today as she had a mass there so I've been with her all day. Will try and catch up properly with the chat. Hope you're all well! I've been so nauseous and crampy today. Thought it would be over now my surge is done.

Hi ladies so sorry I've been quiet today. Mum had an operation on her lung today as she had a mass there so I've been with her all day. Will try and catch up properly with the chat. Hope you're all well! I've been so nauseous and crampy today. Thought it would be over now my surge is done.

oh lord! I hope your mum ans you are both okay :hugs:

oh I can see it as well their will be tests everywhere lmao,

I got mine with prime got them yesterday lol, we officially tried last month the day I got the peak we didn't dtd as oh was knackered so I'm hoping this month different lol

momof2 how are you doing?

misswaiting how are you also?

hoping how are you?

mrsmummy how are you?

just checking on the other ladies as having heard from you for a while :flower:

Sorry I haven't been posting much. This thread seems to move at the speed of light and I have a hard time keeping up and keeping track.

Not too much to report here. 6dpo and not noticing any symptoms. And I don't know if I had any symptoms this early in my last pregnancy cuz I didn't know I was pregnant til I was 6 weeks along. Aiming to start testing next weekend, but I may also do one on Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->