Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

yay for 1dpo tdog! :happydance:

sorry for the negative mme :hugs:

not much to report here... slight cramping this morning, still have quite a lot of cm(tmi!) bit nauseous, but I think that's nerves as the kids went back to school this morning. :nope:

yay for 1dpo tdog! :happydance:

sorry for the negative mme :hugs:

not much to report here... slight cramping this morning, still have quite a lot of cm(tmi!) bit nauseous, but I think that's nerves as the kids went back to school this morning. :nope:

I couldn't wait to take mine in :) miss them tho xx

Haha a few people said that at the school this morning. I'd home school them if I could. I just love having them here ALLLL the time. Attachment issues :rofl:

My DS is only in half day all this week.. then full time next week. Dreading it.

Haha a few people said that at the school this morning. I'd home school them if I could. I just love having them here ALLLL the time. Attachment issues :rofl:

My DS is only in half day all this week.. then full time next week. Dreading it.

He must be same age as my second youngest he stated full time today he was so clingy aswell :( xx

Morning all hope your all well. 2dpo for me already itching to test. Ridiculous I know lol

Aww so cute about the kiddies and school. Mine go back tomorrow. It's gone by so quick!

tdog - Oh bless him. :( mine didn't seem to be that bothered, but when he got into the classroom he looked a bit lost. He didn't particularly want to go, but didn't fuss which is good. I'm hoping he will come out happy today.. Nursery was a struggle! He just wanted to be at home.

Kay - Ah hasn't it just!! I'd do the holidays over again if I could!

Man I’m frustrated. I was so excited after bfp only ttc 1 cycle, but back to this crap. It really is so much easier with my rainbow here playing next to me. But I’m not bleeding yet, and my hcg is clearly dropping now from she hpt lines. :nope: Just waiting to hear from my doctor now that the offices are back opened today after the holiday. They probably have a ton of catch up to do though.

Plus to add to it all DH isn’t sure when he’ll want to ttc again. I’m 35 in April. I know that’s not a magic number when I have to stop, but I just want a baby now!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 0B83776F-BC39-416E-8653-C6B1D51088E3.jpg
    0B83776F-BC39-416E-8653-C6B1D51088E3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 9
Must be so frustrating for you. I really hope you get answers from the docs soon hun. I have heard that progression on some tests aren't great anyway. Could it be that? I'm sorry I'm not able to offer much practical advice but whatever happens we will be here for you! Hugs

Also your DH may come around. He may just be concerned about what all this is doing to you and doesn't want you to have to go through anymore. On the same note though my dh was very reluctant to start ttc3 until we had moved away and settled etc etc but once he realised how worried I was that our chances of conceiving were low as it is he came around. Perhaps have a heart to heart with him and he may give it another go.

Lol same. How are you feeling today?

SO much better thank you :) I've been bouncing around the house like a Duracell bunny getting it all clean and tidy. I do love my kids and DH but BOY are they messy :rofl:

Lol same. How are you feeling today?

SO much better thank you :) I've been bouncing around the house like a Duracell bunny getting it all clean and tidy. I do love my kids and DH but BOY are they messy :rofl:
I'm so glad you are feeling better! Oh yes I know the feeling lol they are like mini tornadoes who come in, mess it all up and leave again haha

Also your DH may come around. He may just be concerned about what all this is doing to you and doesn't want you to have to go through anymore. On the same note though my dh was very reluctant to start ttc3 until we had moved away and settled etc etc but once he realised how worried I was that our chances of conceiving were low as it is he came around. Perhaps have a heart to heart with him and he may give it another go.

He’s actually concerned about if we should even have another child. He’s a big thinker, and he’s feeling like he’s not on board enough to make the choice for many reasons....appropriateness of bringer more children into this world, are we raising our daughter well enough that we should raise another kid, will it make our lives so much more difficult that we’ll regret it....he wants another child and a sibling for our little girl, but he’s not sure it’s the right thing to do. Love him...but goodness! I wish this pregnancy had stuck.

He’s actually concerned about if we should even have another child. He’s a big thinker, and he’s feeling like he’s not on board enough to make the choice for many reasons....appropriateness of bringer more children into this world, are we raising our daughter well enough that we should raise another kid, will it make our lives so much more difficult that we’ll regret it....he wants another child and a sibling for our little girl, but he’s not sure it’s the right thing to do. Love him...but goodness! I wish this pregnancy had stuck.

Trouble is I think we all have various concerns when thinking of ttc. There never is a "perfect" time. We wouldn't be human or responsible if we didn't . As for bringing them into the world, well to he fair if we all didn't do it because of what goes on in the world then there wouldn't be the next generation as noone would reproduce out of fear. As for being good enough parents, I am sure you are doing a wonderful job. I bet your little one is a credit to you both. The fact you are actually thinking these things show what kind of parents you are. Don't doubt yourselves on that. You also wouldn't regret another. Perhaps financially or otherwise it may be tighter but when you look at them I'm almost certain regret isn't what you will feel. Unless your a millionaire having kids is always a stretch lol think about regret another way. If you dont try again will you live to regret that more? Hope you get to talk some more about it and come to a conclusion you are both happy with. I am so sorry this pregnancy didn't stick.

So my body is super confused this month.... I am pretty sure or was pretty sure I Ovulated last week while hubby was away or Thursday right when he came back but maybe I stressed myself out and am only ovulating now? Cervix doesn’t feel like ovulation is about to occur but I know that can change any moment. Cervix did feel soft and high last week so this is just odd! Oh and by the way I got a positive solid smiley Friday morning but opk didn’t look as positive as this one...

Period is due 09/13 so if I am going to ovulate soon guess it will be late or I have a defect? How weird.

Attachments

• 7BB3EAB7-FD30-42DC-A5DD-23317577C408.jpg
    7BB3EAB7-FD30-42DC-A5DD-23317577C408.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 17

Trouble is I think we all have various concerns when thinking of ttc. There never is a "perfect" time. We wouldn't be human or responsible if we didn't . As for bringing them into the world, well to he fair if we all didn't do it because of what goes on in the world then there wouldn't be the next generation as noone would reproduce out of fear. As for being good enough parents, I am sure you are doing a wonderful job. I bet your little one is a credit to you both. The fact you are actually thinking these things show what kind of parents you are. Don't doubt yourselves on that. You also wouldn't regret another. Perhaps financially or otherwise it may be tighter but when you look at them I'm almost certain regret isn't what you will feel. Unless your a millionaire having kids is always a stretch lol think about regret another way. If you dont try again will you live to regret that more? Hope you get to talk some more about it and come to a conclusion you are both happy with. I am so sorry this pregnancy didn't stick.

Thanks so much Kay. :hugs: Hopefully he will come around a bit sooner than later. I know he wants another baby, and I know will all work out soon enough.

Thanks so much Kay. :hugs: Hopefully he will come around a bit sooner than later. I know he wasn’t another baby, and I knit will all work out soon enough.

More than welcome! I think he will especially as you say he wants another. His fears are understandable but like I said is the regret of not trying greater? Perhaps he hasnt thought of it that way. Sometimes i think men assume we can just go on reproducing regardless of age. Because they can. Reality is we can't. Hence why explaining why trying sooner rather than later is important. I'm not saying your too old or anything! Just that he may not think of conceiving the ways in which we do.

So my body is super confused this month.... I am pretty sure or was pretty sure I Ovulated last week while hubby was away or Thursday right when he came back but maybe I stressed myself out and am only ovulating now? Cervix doesn’t feel like ovulation is about to occur but I know that can change any moment. Cervix did feel soft and high last week so this is just odd! Oh and by the way I got a positive solid smiley Friday morning but opk didn’t look as positive as this one...

Period is due 09/13 so if I am going to ovulate soon guess it will be late or I have a defect? How weird.

Think you may have been stressed then hun did you feel ovulation as I no you said you can feel it like I do, but then that will mean a short lp then won't it? Xx

I might have just felt it right now...Sometimes I do .. sometimes I don't. Sometimes I just get real crampy and this cycle was unsually crampy yesterday and this am so I tested just to see if it would show anything since I didn't get a DARK positive on these IC'S like I have in the past and wahlah... Now I took a dollar tree ovulation test too and sure enough DARK positive. Guess it is gonna be a late period or if it comes on time maybe a defect :(

This isn’t the dollar tree one but it is one I took at 11:30 am today.

Attachments

• F3C59374-281B-49B4-B890-8E33AC0613D1.jpg
    F3C59374-281B-49B4-B890-8E33AC0613D1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g