Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Hi ladies so sorry I've been quiet today. Mum had an operation on her lung today as she had a mass there so I've been with her all day. Will try and catch up properly with the chat. Hope you're all well! I've been so nauseous and crampy today. Thought it would be over now my surge is done.

oh lord! I hope your mum ans you are both okay :hugs:
Thank you! She already has non Hodgkins lymphoma then they found this mass on her lung aswell so its been a stressful/worrying time. But she's in good hands. She just needs to keep fighting. Would be nice if I could give her a bfp surprise soon though!

Only different thing for me today is my adhesions are causing me discomfort today and not noticed any discomfort for a while. Maybe it’s a sign maybe not.

Kay! I hope it all goes well. How new wracking!

Pretty, I couldn’t imagine not knowing until 6 weeks. It must be so different for you this time around. Good luck when you do poas’

Hi ladies so sorry I've been quiet today. Mum had an operation on her lung today as she had a mass there so I've been with her all day. Will try and catch up properly with the chat. Hope you're all well! I've been so nauseous and crampy today. Thought it would be over now my surge is done.

Thank you! She already has non Hodgkins lymphoma then they found this mass on her lung aswell so its been a stressful/worrying time. But she's in good hands. She just needs to keep fighting. Would be nice if I could give her a bfp surprise soon though!

let's hope you get that BFP too, be nice to have something to look forward to in a time like this :hugs:

Oh my Kay hope your mam is ok :hugs: hope your ok aswell :hugs: xx

Kay sorry to hear!! :( HUGS!

Mrs. You can wait this cycle out with me. SPEEDY healing to you.

Sorry if I am missing people. I am quick reading because yes this thread does move quick lol!

Pretty, I couldn’t imagine not knowing until 6 weeks. It must be so different for you this time around. Good luck when you do poas’

Thank you! Has been a very tough time

let's hope you get that BFP too, be nice to have something to look forward to in a time like this :hugs:

Yeah it would be lovely! We could use some good news thats for sure! Thank you 💜

Kay sorry to hear!! :( HUGS!

Mrs. You can wait this cycle out with me. SPEEDY healing to you.

Sorry if I am missing people. I am quick reading because yes this thread does move quick lol!
Thanks hoping, really appreciate it 💜

Well, I wasn't trying to get pg and my AF had been a little sporadic cuz of the BCP I was on, so I'd never been tracking my O or squinting at tests (which is usually why I feel like I don't have much to contribute to the thread). But ya, it does feel pretty different. I'm usually fairly patient, but this wait sucks. lol

Sorry to hear about your mom, Kay. Wishing her a speedy recovery and some baby dust for yourself. <3

Well, I wasn't trying to get pg and my AF had been a little sporadic cuz of the BCP I was on, so I'd never been tracking my O or squinting at tests (which is usually why I feel like I don't have much to contribute to the thread). But ya, it does feel pretty different. I'm usually fairly patient, but this wait sucks. lol

Sorry to hear about your mom, Kay. Wishing her a speedy recovery and some baby dust for yourself. <3

Thank you so much! Baby dust to you too!

Sorry I&#8217;ve been so quiet ladies, trying to keep up, but have lots going on. 8dpo tomorrow and other than still (as always) sore boobs, nothing to report :nope:

Negative this morning at 8dpo

Attachments

• FB4BA67A-3D85-41B8-A53D-AAEB4D7F938F.jpg
    FB4BA67A-3D85-41B8-A53D-AAEB4D7F938F.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 9
Still early mme fingers crossed.

AFM 1dpo now:happydance: tww now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads