Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Definitely a new one for me! Or maybe I just never noticed before. I had some toast and I feel fine now. Loads of ewcm again today :wacko: very odd!

Mrsmummy that is strange xx

Momof2 can't wait :) xx

Momof2 - I see a definite pink line there!! I so hope this is your BFP! I’m so excited for you! Your symptoms sounded similar to mine in temps or nipple soreness etc, can’t wait to see more tests!!xxx

Good luck Momof2! I see it but since you got a really got line last cycle I am just really not sure about FRER anymore. Guarding my heart when it comes to those now.

That’s what has me very meh about this test.. I seem to keep pulling lines then either they disappear or AF shows :wacko: will test again at 11dpo like I originally planned lol

I know this is a no no, but I’ve pulled it from the trash and it dried darker. I took it at 230am and only stayed awake for maybe 5 mins to analyze and post ... still not convincing me though! I’m so skeptical of FRERs, for me anyways. I want a convincing :bfp: ! Why did I test early aaaagain? :dohh:

Attachments

• 61800249-A8B7-4B3A-97C0-BE356F7ACBBD.jpg
    61800249-A8B7-4B3A-97C0-BE356F7ACBBD.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 19
Today’s opk taken just now...

Momof2 that looks real good again... I hope it is the real deal for you!

Attachments

• 63426B99-C602-44BD-BD48-CE6750FBBC09.jpg
    63426B99-C602-44BD-BD48-CE6750FBBC09.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 9
Hoping you sure your not pregnant :lol: I no opks can pick up hcg xx

Momof2 you have more power than me :rofl: I no I'll be testing early you no me have a load of ics so why not before I test I always tell myself I no be negative especially if testing from 6dpo :rofl: xx

I'm 3dpo and want to test! Its so crazy! I mean it wouldn't of even implanted yet! Only day 3 and its already dragging! Lol

I am not sure tdog. I thought I had a light light line on a FRER and my Pregmate strips have a shadow but now I am wondering if they are crap. Who knows... I do NOT see how it is possible to even be getting a faint line on a FRER if I ovulated WED/ Thursday last week. So I am assuming it is a indent and I can't even get a picture of it cuz I destroyed it already lmao! I do not have any symptoms at all this cycle except the period cramping that wont stop that caused me to test on an OPK in the first place again .. SOOO I am all confused. LOL

Kay- The tww does really really drag especially when you want to see that line so bad lol

I am confused for you Hoping! How strange. I’m curious to see when (if) you get AF

Momof2 she been showing up on time or early last 3 cycles so I imagine she will be here again on time regardless lol!

Oh I'm so confused with you hoping when you due af again?

Kay the tww is awful mind you the whole month is when ttc:rofl: xx

AF is due 09/13 but I am sure I will spot on CD 28 which is 09/12

or 12/9 for you guys lol ... So next Wednesday I should spot.

I tested again and negative. It’s hit me like a ton today, literally can’t stop crying. 9 months of nothing, feeling like i can’t carry on doing this. Each month is getting harder and harder and I really don’t know how much more I can take I’m devastated.
I know there are people they have been trying way longer and I honestly don’t know how they manage with these emotions each month after so long because I feel like giving up now 😢

Aww mme, I’m so sorry hun :hugs: :hugs: took me 9 cycles to fall pregnant with DD, the month I finally “gave up” was the month I got my :bfp:, ttc is draining in so many ways

Just to top it off an announcement on fb one of the school mums gave birth today, so many pregnant mums and ones with babies I can’t escape it, it’s like a kick in the gut constantly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->