Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Yep deffo positive.

AFM I'm 1dpo and last cycle and the cycle before I've had some cramping of some sort but nope nothing this as yet... I won't symptom spot I won't symptom spot I won't symptom spot:haha: xx

yeah positive but AF is due 09/13 so that is concerning. I will have to see if she comes on time or not. Weird weird!

yeah positive but AF is due 09/13 so that is concerning. I will have to see if she comes on time or not. Weird weird!

That is very weird hun that is literally a week and a bit away :shrug: are you going to keep doing the opks? Xx

I might Tdog.. I am hoping that if I am ovulating now that I will just be later on my af is all.. otherwise no clue what is going on cuz that isn't enough time for implantation really.. it will just get swept away

That is SO strange Hoping! Bd anyways and hopefully AF holds off and you just have a longer cycle :dust:

I no you can sometimes ovulate twice in a month fingers crossed for a longer cycle :dust: xx

I’m testing tomorrow at 9dpo with FRER. Not sure why, I’m certain it’ll be :bfn: but hey! I have no patience :shrug:

I’m testing tomorrow at 9dpo with FRER. Not sure why, I’m certain it’ll be :bfn: but hey! I have no patience :shrug:

You have more patience than me ! I started at 7dpo. BFN yesterday at 8dpo too ! But after all year of trying with no success why would this month be any different for me (getting down about it again now)

You have more patience than me ! I started at 7dpo. BFN yesterday at 8dpo too ! But after all year of trying with no success why would this month be any different for me (getting down about it again now)

Have you spoken with your doctor yet? I see you’re not quite at a year, so it’s probably too early for that. Hopefully there will be no need because you get BFP this cycle! I’m excited to see some roll in the next week or two from everyone!

Still no bleeding for me. I’m utterly confused and waiting to hear back from my doctor again tomorrow. We messaged back and forth all day today, and I’m just glad they have my information and labs now because the clinic and hospital need my house are a mess!

Have you spoken with your doctor yet? I see you’re not quite at a year, so it’s probably too early for that. Hopefully there will be no need because you get BFP this cycle! I’m excited to see some roll in the next week or two from everyone!

Still no bleeding for me. I’m utterly confused and waiting to hear back from my doctor again tomorrow. We messaged back and forth all day today, and I’m just glad they have my information and labs now because the clinic and hospital need my house are a mess!

Yes I’ve seen doctor, had my bloods done and dh has sperm analysis next week. I await the CD21 results.

9dpo and tested with FRER, pretty sure I’m just seeing the nasty indent :shrug: will attach but likely won’t be able to see it lol

Attachments

• B3361737-E365-4FC5-B081-2A5026EB2E94.jpg
    B3361737-E365-4FC5-B081-2A5026EB2E94.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 22
I can clearly see it, pretty string indent if it is ! I had an indent this morning and it wasn’t as dark as that. Good luck

9dpo and tested with FRER, pretty sure I’m just seeing the nasty indent :shrug: will attach but likely won’t be able to see it lol

Oh my I see a line and from my end looks pink :) fingers crossed this month for you xx

I see it momof2! Can't wait to see your other tests! Good luck

I see it momof2!! I hope this is the start of your bfp!

I've ordered some "cassanovum" (i think?) cheap ones from amazon .. just incase. They should arrive today. Will probably hold off until Monday to test though as I'm not 100% what dpo I am. AF is due on the 14th Sept.

I'm 2dpo ff hasn't gave me crosshairs yet tho lol no symptoms other than sharp stabbing pain in ovaries had it since yesterday I'm going to try not to symptom spot but who am I kidding :rofl: xx

After the last cycle of me throwing up and almost constant nausea I'm 100% ignoring symptoms unless theres a bfp for me :haha:

Or at least I'll try.........

I feel nauseous today too, but I can only assume it's because I've been ill, therefore not eaten much. It's that "I need to eat" sickness rather than "I'm pregnant/ill" if you know what I mean :haha:

After the last cycle of me throwing up and almost constant nausea I'm 100% ignoring symptoms unless theres a bfp for me :haha:

Or at least I'll try.........

I feel nauseous today too, but I can only assume it's because I've been ill, therefore not eaten much. It's that "I need to eat" sickness rather than "I'm pregnant/ill" if you know what I mean :haha:

I no what you mean theirs different sickness feelings, I was nauseous last cycle and I got af so I'm assuming that's a af symptom for me lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->