Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

No momof2 I feel the same way about that usually lol... Or I just do like 4 in one day and scrutinize it

Last cycle I done a opk a week before my af and it was stark white no second line not even faint but I did them every other and nothing so who nos lol xx

Misswaiting good luck :dust: sounds promising :) xx

Kay I'll prob start at weekend :rofl: you ladies no what I'm like for testing :rofl: xx

Haha I'm thinking of joining you xx

Last cycle I done a opk a week before my af and it was stark white no second line not even faint but I did them every other and nothing so who nos lol xx

Kay I'll prob start at weekend :rofl: you ladies no what I'm like for testing :rofl: xx

Go for it I've ordered some new cheapies because last month's I had awful evaps of the ones I have some convincing lines so I refuse to use them again lol xx

Go for it I've ordered some new cheapies because last month's I had awful evaps of the ones I have some convincing lines so I refuse to use them again lol xx

Oh no it's so cruel isn't it? I'm really not confident this month. Even though we dtd when we should've etc just don't see it happening tbh xx

Oh no it's so cruel isn't it? I'm really not confident this month. Even though we dtd when we should've etc just don't see it happening tbh xx

I'm feeling positive this month tbh but you watch be a :bfn: and the :witch: will come dead on time xx

Awww thank you ladies :flower: and fingers crossed for you aswell well all you ladies xx

Hi Ladies, please can I join?

Bit of background, took 3 years TTC to get our dd in 2014. Currently TTC #2 since June 2018, expecting it to take just as long.
I had bloods taken whilst TTC dd and Lh and FSH were 4.5:1 ratio, had scans and got diagnosed with PCOS.
Fast forward to last month, I had more bloods taken and the ratio was 1:1? Not yet had chance to speak to doctor about the results but here’s hoping it’s correct and TTC is easier this time.

Currently 4dpo of cycle number 3!

Hi everyone!

Bit of background, took 3 years TTC to get our dd in 2014. Currently TTC #2 since June 2018, expecting it to take just as long.
I had bloods taken whilst TTC dd and Lh and FSH were 4.5:1 ratio, had scans and got diagnosed with PCOS.
Fast forward to last month, I had more bloods taken and the ratio was 1:1? Not yet had chance to speak to doctor about the results but here’s hoping it’s correct and TTC is easier this time.

Hi everyone!

:hi: loads of :dust: your way :) you might be surprised it might be quicker fingers crossed for you 🤞 xx

Hi everyone!

:hi: loads of :dust: your way :) you might be surprised it might be quicker fingers crossed for you 🤞 xx

I hope so, 3 years was really tough!
Already thinking about testing...when do you plan on testing?

AFM ladies ff hasn't gave me crosshairs yet but I'm 3 dpo from my calculations lol, today I have cramping so not feeling very hopful this month :cry: I no I'm still early so only time will tell xx

Hi everyone!

I hope so, 3 years was really tough!
Already thinking about testing...when do you plan on testing?

I can imagine it being tough, I've been thinking about testing aswell but having cramping today :cry: I might do one at weekend I no I'll be only 6dpo so not expecting much lol xx

AFM ladies ff hasn't gave me crosshairs yet but I'm 3 dpo from my calculations lol, today I have cramping so not feeling very hopful this month :cry: I no I'm still early so only time will tell xx

Good luck, I’ve had some cramping as well and this isn’t normal for me this early. I think I overdid it at the gym!
I think I’ll test 9dpo which is Tuesday!
I’m trying to reduce caffeine to see if that helps things, but decaf tea isn’t nice!

Good luck, I’ve had some cramping as well and this isn’t normal for me this early. I think I overdid it at the gym!
I’m trying to reduce caffeine to see if that helps things, but decaf tea isn’t nice!

I was going to test Tuesday I'd be 8dpo but with my 3rd I got a faint line at 7dpo, no decaf tea is horrible I've reduced my caffeine aswell fingers crossed for both of us :) xx

I was going to test Tuesday I'd be 8dpo but with my 3rd I got a faint line at 7dpo, no decaf tea is horrible I've reduced my caffeine aswell fingers crossed for both of us :) xx

Wow 7dpo is early! I got a very obvious line at 9dpo with dd but didn’t test before that.
If anything interesting happens with my chart I might be tempted to test earlier ha, have a million tests!

I no 7dpo is early I was shocked tbh it was vvvfl but their xx

Awww momof2 that's crap is it any wonder people don't trust frer any more xx

Mumof1 I’m so sorry ! That test looked so convincing.

Just to update my CD 21 bloods came back Normal. DH has his sperm analysis Monday and I think he’s quite nervous now !! I really can’t see it been him but I don’t know what the next step is if any ?

Ugh MOMof2 sorry. :( I swear some of these FRER make it so it looks positive just so you get excited and buy more. It isn't right but it makes sense. Plus they look for a 5 HCG here in the USA (not sure if it is the same elsewhere) and some women naturally have more HCG in their body. There is another lady I know on here that gets a faint pink line everytime she takes one... CRAZY. I am done buying all of these pregnancy tests. I am just over it this morning. I will just wait like I should next month. This ovulation test was still positive this am. The HCG pregnancy IC is showing a faint pink line as well and has been for like 2 days now which just seems silly and not possible. I am going to wait for AF to show up next week. Grrrr sorry for the rant!

Mme- Could luck with the sperm analysis! Hope everything comes back okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->