Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Ok so I know I am totally ridiculous and out of my mind but i did this test at 2:30pm didnt really see anything when I took it. Which should be negative as only 4dpo just had a look ( i know, i know out of time frame) and saw this. Think the nasty evaps are in full force. Not that I've had one before. 😔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180906-170042.jpg
    Screenshot_20180906-170042.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 21
Ok so I know I am totally ridiculous and out of my mind but i did this test at 2:30pm didnt really see anything when I took it. Which should be negative as only 4dpo just had a look ( i know, i know out of time frame) and saw this. Think the nasty evaps are in full force. Not that I've had one before. 😔

Oh someone started :rofl: yea out of time frame so say evap is this one step cassette xx

Oh someone started :rofl: yea out of time frame so say evap is this one step cassette xx

I know, nuts aren't I? Lol I've np idea when that came up. I did the test, checked after a couple mins, assumed it was negative and left to get the kids from school. Then saw it when i got in. Yeah one step hun xx

I know, nuts aren't I? Lol I've np idea when that came up. I did the test, checked after a couple mins, assumed it was negative and left to get the kids from school. Then saw it when i got in. Yeah one step hun xx

They the ones I was on about yesterday I no some people love them but I hate them now but mine came up in time limit aswell, i wouldn't say nuts when you need to do it do it LMAO I'm so tempted (knowing will deffo be negative) xx

They the ones I was on about yesterday I no some people love them but I hate them now but mine came up in time limit aswell, i wouldn't say nuts when you need to do it do it LMAO I'm so tempted (knowing will deffo be negative) xx

Lol I've not used those as preg tests before so wasn't sure on reliability but its so early so gotta be evap. Cruel though! Need therapy for my poas addiction lol xx

Lol I've not used those as preg tests before so wasn't sure on reliability but its so early so gotta be evap. Cruel though! Need therapy for my poas addiction lol xx

Yea I aswell need therapy for it xx

So TDOG when you are not actively TTC what do you do with your pee addiction? LOL

could be good signs for implantation anyway? I read that implantation can actually be anywhere between 3 and 12 days. it's hard to tell with anything as everywhere has different information, even sperm survival inside you, I've read 4 days, 5 days and 7 days.

I've been constantly thinking I'm out today but a couple of things have happened that have made me a little bit more positive, I have a horrible sense of smell, it's the worst but today I was sat on my breakfast bar, the sanitary towels I had bought where in the corner, at the end of the bar so fairly far away and I kept smelling period, I thought it was me that smelt like that so went and checked my pants and nothing, then later when I was sat at the bar with OH I was a seat closer to the package and thr smell was so much stronger, I grabbed it and it was the damn packaging that smells like period, oh said he couldn't smell anything and usually his sense of smell is a lot better than mine so I've put that down as a positive sign. hopefully, I need to be less negative :lol:

also my oh breathing next to me was starting to annoy me which never happens so I'll put me being a touchy little bitch down as a good sign too :rofl:

So TDOG when you are not actively TTC what do you do with your pee addiction? LOL

I actually buy cheapies and buy them in bulk I think I need rehab :rofl:

Yea I read aswell that about implantation from 3-12 dpo I need to test but I'm trying to be good :haha: xx

Hope so hun. I've read so many contradicting things. Guess we will see what happens!

How many dpo are you now? Same as me aren't you? Sorry I get confused at who's where in the cycles lol

All sounds really promising! I am crossing everything for you! So big question is......when are you testing? 😂😂

I've been constantly thinking I'm out today but a couple of things have happened that have made me a little bit more positive, I have a horrible sense of smell, it's the worst but today I was sat on my breakfast bar, the sanitary towels I had bought where in the corner, at the end of the bar so fairly far away and I kept smelling period, I thought it was me that smelt like that so went and checked my pants and nothing, then later when I was sat at the bar with OH I was a seat closer to the package and thr smell was so much stronger, I grabbed it and it was the damn packaging that smells like period, oh said he couldn't smell anything and usually his sense of smell is a lot better than mine so I've put that down as a positive sign. hopefully, I need to be less negative :lol:

also my oh breathing next to me was starting to annoy me which never happens so I'll put me being a touchy little bitch down as a good sign too :rofl:

Sounds promising :) xx

Hope so hun. I've read so many contradicting things. Guess we will see what happens!

How many dpo are you now? Same as me aren't you? Sorry I get confused at who's where in the cycles lol

All sounds really promising! I am crossing everything for you! So big question is......when are you testing? 😂😂

6dpo, just took an eBay cheapie now as your pic set me off :lol:
it was of course negative way too soon to tell especially with an ebay cheapie! wasn't going to waste one of my frers though.. not until the morning at least :rofl:

it was of course negative way too soon to tell especially with an ebay cheapie! wasn't going to waste one of my frers though.. not until the morning at least :rofl:
Haha sorry! I do not know what possessed me but the evap was my lesson to not be ridiculous in future so guess that's my punishment! Aww hope you get your bfp soon and the frers hold out lol

Haha sorry! I do not know what possessed me but the evap was my lesson to not be ridiculous in future so guess that's my punishment! Aww hope you get your bfp soon and the frers hold out lol

evaps are the devil!!
although I will admit I keep hoping to at least get an evap, maybe it's a good thing I never get evaps though as my mind would go crazy!

evaps are the devil!!
although I will admit I keep hoping to at least get an evap, maybe it's a good thing I never get evaps though as my mind would go crazy!

Lol it made my head spin for a second believe me! I've never had an evap and not one as bad as that anyway

it is a strong evap! it would definitely make me want to test again....

Handy link. Thanks. I know but I know it cant be a bfp. Just cruel it had to show up like that. I'm going to TRY and wait a few days now. Hmmm lol

Handy link. Thanks. I know but I know it cant be a bfp. Just cruel it had to show up like that. I'm going to TRY and wait a few days now. Hmmm lol

same thinking I might get my partner to hide my tests for me so I can't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"