Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Mumof1 I’m so sorry ! That test looked so convincing.

Just to update my CD 21 bloods came back Normal. DH has his sperm analysis Monday and I think he’s quite nervous now !! I really can’t see it been him but I don’t know what the next step is if any ?

I'm having my cd21 blood test Sunday. I've had the one at the beginning of my cycle & also an external scan which came back ok.
I went back to my doctor last week after we got hubbys result back which was fine & she said I could have the cd21 test & reffered me to fertility at my local hospital. She said they will do more indepth tests there & said they may use a dye to check my fallopian tubes etc.
I can't understand why I'm not pregnant yet, I'm onto cycle 13 & only took 3 cycles ttc my daughter although that was 7 years ago!

I’m with you Hoping, done testing early and getting my hopes up :nope: I feel AF coming, she may even show early

Hoping so frustrating for you I'm frustrated for you, few more days and you'll no for sure you always on time ain't you? Xx

Momof2 you to must be so frustrated :cry: im upset for you they are so convincing aswell I don't blame you waiting until af here I'm to much of a poas addict to wait :haha: tbh tho I feel this month a wash out now I was feeling so positive yesterday but today I've got usual symptoms that I do before af arrives my boobs ain't sore but getting mild cramping on and off and I get that a week or week and half before af, I'll still test tho :lol: xx

Sorry ladies so much to catch up on... about 7 pages!!!

Having heaps of ewcm, pretty much pouring out of me :wacko: (maybe an exaggeration, but definitely so much there) any ideas what it could be? I've got cramps too, and such nerves that I feel sick (not like a PG nausea, just a nervous belly kind of nausea. and had loose bowels - sorry tmi!)

I'm having a little freak out about whether I'm actually ready to have another baby... I was talking to some friends about my MC this morning and now I'm like oh god I'm not sure if I'm ready to be in that panicked state again wondering if everythings going to be ok. All I've wanted is another baby, now all of a sudden I'm absolutely desperate for AF to show up so I can calm down and decide if this is what we really want. I'm so worried about it happening and something going wrong again :nope:
I feel awful for saying anything on here when we are all so desperate for those BFPs, but I feel like I don't want to talk to DH incase this is just a little mini freak out. ARGH. Damn hormones.

Sorry for the little rant :wacko:

Sorry ladies so much to catch up on... about 7 pages!!!

Having heaps of ewcm, pretty much pouring out of me :wacko: (maybe an exaggeration, but definitely so much there) any ideas what it could be? I've got cramps too, and such nerves that I feel sick (not like a PG nausea, just a nervous belly kind of nausea. and had loose bowels - sorry tmi!)

I'm having a little freak out about whether I'm actually ready to have another baby... I was talking to some friends about my MC this morning and now I'm like oh god I'm not sure if I'm ready to be in that panicked state again wondering if everythings going to be ok. All I've wanted is another baby, now all of a sudden I'm absolutely desperate for AF to show up so I can calm down and decide if this is what we really want. I'm so worried about it happening and something going wrong again :nope:
I feel awful for saying anything on here when we are all so desperate for those BFPs, but I feel like I don't want to talk to DH incase this is just a little mini freak out. ARGH. Damn hormones.

Sorry for the little rant :wacko:

How many days past are you now? It's ok if you need to get of chest then do so :) im a good listener well reader I should say :haha: I had watery cm before my :bfp: with my third cut by didn't chart with my fourth so don't have a clue lol good luck xx

Not sure.. 8 days til AF is due. FF said O was the 30th i think... but now it's just got all green squares saying "fertile days" because of the ewcm. it's given me some sort of free trial for 5 days of VIP access for some reason :wacko:

Ovulation calculators are giving me all different answers. I wish I'd used OPK's/temped so I knew where I was at. I'll definitely do that next cycle if we decide to try again next one... Not sure why I'm so freaked out. I guess I'm just worried something bad will happen.

I'm not even sure if this is normal for me. I don't generally chart my cm as it can be like ewcm in the morning then dry then watery all in one day. I do remember having a "wet" feeling leading up to AF last cycle... so maybe this is normal for me. Now that I've calmed down a bit I don't feel so nauseous. Maybe it's just nerves. Not sure where there would be so much ewcm though.

Not sure.. 8 days til AF is due. FF said O was the 30th i think... but now it's just got all green squares saying "fertile days" because of the ewcm. it's given me some sort of free trial for 5 days of VIP access for some reason :wacko:

Ovulation calculators are giving me all different answers. I wish I'd used OPK's/temped so I knew where I was at. I'll definitely do that next cycle if we decide to try again next one... Not sure why I'm so freaked out. I guess I'm just worried something bad will happen.

I'm not even sure if this is normal for me. I don't generally chart my cm as it can be like ewcm in the morning then dry then watery all in one day. I do remember having a "wet" feeling leading up to AF last cycle... so maybe this is normal for me. Now that I've calmed down a bit I don't feel so nauseous. Maybe it's just nerves. Not sure where there would be so much ewcm though.

Yea ff does that if you have ewcm or watery tbh mine was confused aswell lol, are you just waiting for at or testing early? Xx

I don't know tbh. I ordered some cassanovum tests (i think that's what they're called) but I thought I ordered 5 but turns out I ordered 1. that's what I get for rushing eh!!! So I think I'll wait a few days then test with that.

hey guys, I had a bit of a breakdown this morning to OH I keep going from. positive thinking, thinking this is all possible to convinced ill never be able to conceive naturally, today I had the downer day, had a cry and went out and bought sanitary towels preparing for AF, just basically being a drama queen.

then the postman showed up and I recieved my tests!! :happydance: got all excited, but now back on a downer I don't know what's wrong with me, just pick an emotion! preferably the excited one! :dohh:

now when to start testing...

Attachments

• 20180906_141322.jpg
    20180906_141322.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
I just been so crampy the last couple days. Next week AF should be here. I am just annoyed is all. :p I am not sure if I am going to do OPKS or anything next cycle. I am thinking I wont even test til I am late if that happens. I am just feeling over it currently. Sorry about the negativity

Hi ladies, catch all the convo here,

Momof- u must stop taking this brand, it’s annoying!! The line was so clear,

Tdog- waiting for your tests hunni:hugs:
Hoping- waiting for your news :flower:

And best of luck for those who are waiting

Hi to the new ladies..

Convie.. What dpo are? Test now? LOL! I am moody today myself!

I am 6dpo atm, I want to so bad but I know the mood I'm in right now if its negative I will cry and it's an extremely high chance of being neg at this dpo :lol:

also replying to your other posts, last month I had 2 positive ovulation tests after my O, one was 4 days after the other was closer to my period can't remember what day, I googled and it said sometimes you can peak and your body tries to ovulate then fails so tries again a few days later, could be that? for me I did actually ovulate the first time so God knows what happened there I've just decided not to do opks after my peak, as its just a mind effer!
I would go a month no opks though might make the whole process a lot stressful and have read lots of people getting a BFP once they take all the stresses away of opks ect :hugs:

I'll prob test on Sunday yes only 6dpo buy I'm expecting a negative tbh I think I'm expecting a negative this month anyway xx

Yeah I got my chemical pregnancy the month I didn't use it. I am thinking I will just not use OPKS or Pregnancy tests. I am pretty sure I am just going to end TTC and stick to more of a NTNP type of plan. Probably DTD every other day through out my cycle. I had cramping like this last cycle and I ended up getting my period anyways so I am assuming I ovulated already anyways. Who knows what is going on with those tests. I know some ladies have a 2nd surge before their period every month and I just might be one of those. 6dpo is likely to show up negative so smart idea to not test!

Hoping, I think I’m gonna ntnp myself. Feeling super down today :cry: luckily I didn’t tell OH anything. Putting the opks away and just going with it, if still nothing by Christmas, I MAY see my gyno in the new year

I wont be at a Year of TTC until 04 of 2019 so I think I will NTNP until then. We already DTD enough you know? So why do I bother with OPKS and sometimes temping or watching my heart rate on Fitbit... or buying way to many preggo tests anyways? LOL... I am usually pretty positive but I just am wasting to much money and for what? I will still check in with you ladies though. I really wanna see you get those BFPS!!!

Sometimes works out better to ntnp as the minds not focused on trying good luck momof2 and hoping baby :dust: xx

Hi ladies hope you're all well. Will have a proper read through and catch up with convo soon!

Afm had a weird day today. 4dpo really crampy, may of had one small spot on the toilet paper when I wiped. Back ache and now my right hip is really bothering me! Keep getting like a sharp pain every now and again. No idea what is going on as it can't be pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->