Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Might try and wait till af day before testing again. (Yeah right) 😂

Yea I've been saying that :rofl: look how that's working out for me :haha: I wanted to test again but held back :haha: 5dpo is so early why do u do it now it's dry it looks pink I no shouldn't look after 10 min mark but it's me lol xx

Hey ladies, so much to read. I’m due for AF today but nothing yet.. maybe a longer cycle :shrug: may test one last time tomorrow morning if she still hasn’t arrived

Good luck Mom! I am still getting positive OPKS lol. No sore boobs this cycle... I had a few shooting pains but it all went away. Cramping went away. I have gas also and my hubby says it smells like something died (I can't smell so I am lucky that way) haha!

Hi ladies took me ages to catch up on all the posts !
Some positive symptoms going on and tdog I saw something on your ics.

I had brown spotting for an hour this morning but nothing since. Af due tomorrow and I just know The spotting is the start of it 😞

Fingers crossed for you momof2!

Hoping - still + opks?! How odd!!

Hope she doesnt show at all mme! I had that with my DS. Convinced AF was here then bam. Bfp the next day

Good luck momof2 :dust:

Hoping still positive opks that's so strange :shrug:

Mme hopefully she don't show her ugly face loads of :dust: for all you ladies xx

Good luck mom I've read positive opk can be a sign of early pregnancy or early af... in my case early af lol

Fx for you. It's not over until the witch shows her head x

I also have lots of creamy cm, like loads!
7dpo and I am tempted to test tomorrow after seeing all these tests...even though I know it’s way too early!

Yeah I know.. No clue lol. I only took it to finish up my opks.. Done with this. LOL

I also have lots of creamy cm, like loads!
7dpo and I am tempted to test tomorrow after seeing all these tests...even though I know it’s way too early!

:rofl: you think your early I'm 5dpo and couldn't help it :rofl: xx

Fingers crossed it's a good sign that the opks are positive I've seen recently that an opk could be positive because of hcg later in the cycle

took a test this morning at 9dpo and it's a bfn :( feel like I'm out, I mean the likelihood of me being pregnant is so low anyway, just hate that for the next year OH will be a weekend partner so its going to be so rare that he will even be around while I'm ovulating :(

took a test this morning at 9dpo and it's a bfn :( feel like I'm out, I mean the likelihood of me being pregnant is so low anyway, just hate that for the next year OH will be a weekend partner so its going to be so rare that he will even be around while I'm ovulating :(

Keep positive!

Morning ladies so 3 tests down already (7dpo) and not even a squinter. Full of cold. Crampy and sore boobs. Think my body is playing tricks on me :cry:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180909-090440.jpg
    Screenshot_20180909-090440.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 9
Morning Kay 7 days is still so early. Having a cold is a good sign means your body is letting it's defences down to accept a pregnancy. Fx for you x

Morning Kay 7 days is still so early. Having a cold is a good sign means your body is letting it's defences down to accept a pregnancy. Fx for you x

Thank you hun. I dont think feeling crappy is helping lol but yeah you may be right x

Laura I'm such a bad influence:rofl:

These are 6dpo my temp dipped this morn hopefully a implantation dip :) I still have bad cramping my right ovary (the one I ovulated from) feels bruised aswell. Oh and ff has me at 5dpo I'm 6dpo :)

Screenshot_20180909-092054_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180909-092111_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180909-092127_Gallery.jpg

Morning Kay I remember with my last 2 I had a cold so sounds promising :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member