Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Not to sound like a downer but I have heard strong sense of smell is a symptom of progesterone in the TWW. I really wish there was another way to tell if pregnant or not. Like a clear sign but who would need pregnancy tests? Ehh. What do you think the ladies in the early years did with out these tests haha! Just wait and saw if they got their period like good ladies right or maybe they had some kind of old wives tale ritual? BAHAH. Oh and Convie do not apologize for feeling upset or frustrated. It happens to us all when TTC for a bit. HUGS!

oh yeah Im going to be mentioning it to my gynae along with everything else tomorrow, actually looking forward to finally going and hopefully getting some answers! I've got a long list of symptoms listed out of him, he's going to have a fun day! lol thank you hun :hugs:

I can't stop poas either but I admit I'm fed up of it now this month. My fault for starting so early. Just so disheartening seeing bfn every time.

I'm with you on that one feel so good to be out of the house and not around pee sticks lol!
although I saw a chocolate cake in tkmaxx and the sight of it made me feel sick, so obviously I picked it up and as I did a strong smell of chocolate and orange came off of it and I almost puked, I lobbed it back on the shelf :rofl:

partner picked it back up and didn't get my problem because apparently it didn't smell of anything :lol:
Wow hope that's a good sign! Must be why else would anyone feel sick about a chocolate cake? Lol

I have more tests and know doubt i will cave and use them as I have no self restraint lol

My sense of smell is going crazy too. The air con in the gym was making me feel sick!

Starting to feel very disheartened that this time TTC is going to be the same as dd (3 years!) we never found out what the true issue was. I want OH to go for an SA but he’s reluctant ...

My sense of smell is so strong aswell, I have some pulling and twinges in my overies today hopfully implantation i dont normally get a bleed or spotting witg it i didnt with the last 2 but shall see what the next few days hold, also someone had commented (on another forum) that could be a second estrogen surge never had before either so first for things lol xx

Honest opinions please ladies- do you think that because I am 10dpo and still getting bfn that I am definately out this cycle? Obviously you can't say for sure but genuine thoughts. I've seen people get bfps alot earlier than this. Again I know everyone is different and to be fair with dd I never got a positive till the day after af was due. Just feel so disappointed as I've had so many symptoms just no second line.

Sorry for the rant. Just can't talk to anyone else 😔

Honest opinions please ladies- do you think that because I am 10dpo and still getting bfn that I am definately out this cycle? Obviously you can't say for sure but genuine thoughts. I've seen people get bfps alot earlier than this. Again I know everyone is different and to be fair with dd I never got a positive till the day after af was due. Just feel so disappointed as I've had so many symptoms just no second line.

I wouldn't say so, after my 10dpo and 11dpo tests I'm convinced I'm out because frs are supposed to be so sensitive but it is also early, I rememebr with my last daughter I got a complete negative then next day it was a super strong positive, she wasn't tried for so I had no idea on dpo but it was way past my expected period, I've looked at so maybe pregnancy tests on the glow app and some people haven't gotten their positive until after AF was due, just got to rememebr its not over until AF arrives, but I know how you feel and its exactly why I'm trying to avoid tests right now as they make me feel like poo

I wouldn't say so, after my 10dpo and 11dpo tests I'm convinced I'm out because frs are supposed to be so sensitive but it is also early, I rememebr with my last daughter I got a complete negative then next day it was a super strong positive, she wasn't tried for so I had no idea on dpo but it was way past my expected period, I've looked at so maybe pregnancy tests on the glow app and some people haven't gotten their positive until after AF was due, just got to rememebr its not over until AF arrives, but I know how you feel and its exactly why I'm trying to avoid tests right now as they make me feel like poo

Thanks hun. I agree I did a 6 day early frer and 6 day early cb and still negative. Surely it would show if I was. But guess your right until af arrives I guess anything is possible. Yeah definitely is a downer seeing bfn every day but can't seem to stop testing either

Kay, we’re the same. I’m 10dpo, bfn! We’ve defo still got chance, completely depends on when/if implantation happens which can be after 10dpo!

I'm on the glow app aswell acctullay it was you Convie that told me lol, anyway so many on their have got their bfp after af and some are so faint still so definitely not out until af arrives I did do another ic and frer and I think I see a hint of something I'm so unsure right now lol xx

I'm on the glow app aswell acctullay it was you Convie that told me lol, anyway so many on their have got their bfp after af and some are so faint still so definitely not out until af arrives I did do another ic and frer and I think I see a hint of something I'm so unsure right now lol xx

Picture!

Kay, we’re the same. I’m 10dpo, bfn! We’ve defo still got chance, completely depends on when/if implantation happens which can be after 10dpo!

Thank you babe. Just on abit of a downer. Too many stark white tests lol hope you get your bfp!

I see something tdog! Hope it progresses soon so you haven't gotta keep guessing! Thanks for the advice hun. Will try and stay positive xx

I see something tdog! Hope it progresses soon so you haven't gotta keep guessing! Thanks for the advice hun. Will try and stay positive xx

Thank you hun I hope so sick of second guessing now lol and your welcome I no it's hard when's af due again xx

Thank you hun I hope so sick of second guessing now lol and your welcome I no it's hard when's af due again xx
I can understand that. Hopefully tomorrow it will clearer.

Yeah and when you get so many symptoms but bfn its like wtf? Lol xx

I no it's so annoying af due either 17-18th this month So expecting it tbh just have to stay on the fence and wait lol, the most annoying is when you've done everything to get a bfn xx

I no it's so annoying af due either 17-18th this month So expecting it tbh just have to stay on the fence and wait lol, the most annoying is when you've done everything to get a bfn xx
100%. How can you dtd that many times, pin point O and STILL get a bfn? The amount of sex that goes theres no way it should be so hard! Lol baffles me this ttc stuff xx

Thanks hun. I agree I did a 6 day early frer and 6 day early cb and still negative. Surely it would show if I was. But guess your right until af arrives I guess anything is possible. Yeah definitely is a downer seeing bfn every day but can't seem to stop testing either

I can't stop either which is why I had to get out, sounds lame but I actually bought a colouring book today just as a random thing to get me off of electronics and keep my mind a bit busy when I'm in bed at night of have free time during the day as those are my weakest moments to obsess/test, need to find distractions for my intensely over thinking brain :lol:
hoping it works but we will see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->