Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I think I'm line blind because I don't see anything :(

Honest opinions please ladies- do you think that because I am 10dpo and still getting bfn that I am definately out this cycle? Obviously you can't say for sure but genuine thoughts. I've seen people get bfps alot earlier than this. Again I know everyone is different and to be fair with dd I never got a positive till the day after af was due. Just feel so disappointed as I've had so many symptoms just no second line.

Sorry for the rant. Just can't talk to anyone else 😔
I wouldn't say so, after my 10dpo and 11dpo tests I'm convinced I'm out because frs are supposed to be so sensitive but it is also early, I rememebr with my last daughter I got a complete negative then next day it was a super strong positive, she wasn't tried for so I had no idea on dpo but it was way past my expected period, I've looked at so maybe pregnancy tests on the glow app and some people haven't gotten their positive until after AF was due, just got to rememebr its not over until AF arrives, but I know how you feel and its exactly why I'm trying to avoid tests right now as they make me feel like poo

Thanks hun. I agree I did a 6 day early frer and 6 day early cb and still negative. Surely it would show if I was. But guess your right until af arrives I guess anything is possible. Yeah definitely is a downer seeing bfn every day but can't seem to stop testing either

I can't stop either which is why I had to get out, sounds lame but I actually bought a colouring book today just as a random thing to get me off of electronics and keep my mind a bit busy when I'm in bed at night of have free time during the day as those are my weakest moments to obsess/test, need to find distractions for my intensely over thinking brain :lol:
hoping it works but we will see...

Great idea! Let me know if it works! See I'm now in the habit of waking up, peeing in a cup, taking a test and then waiting for the result whilst the kettle boils lol I am a lost cause I know lol

Honest opinions please ladies- do you think that because I am 10dpo and still getting bfn that I am definately out this cycle? Obviously you can't say for sure but genuine thoughts. I've seen people get bfps alot earlier than this. Again I know everyone is different and to be fair with dd I never got a positive till the day after af was due. Just feel so disappointed as I've had so many symptoms just no second line.

I know how it feels, but u never know, this time i got vvvvveeryyy faint positive on my af due date , so put your hopes up

I know how it feels, but u never know, this time i got vvvvveeryyy faint positive on my af due date , so put your hopes up

Thank you!

Did an opk just to See if the cramps were due to me trying to O again but nope negative. Af is gonna be a killer this month if these cramps are anything to go by!

just wiped and there's a small hint of brown in my cm :(

I no Kay all the sex we have and nowt so weird yet when you don't want one just yet you are pregnant lol as you say ttc is a nightmare lol xx

Sorry Convie:hugs: when is af due? Xx

I no Kay all the sex we have and nowt so weird yet when you don't want one just yet you are pregnant lol as you say ttc is a nightmare lol xx

It's bloody typical lol I'm gonna try temping next cycle. Never ever done it before so prob get it all wrong and won't know what the results mean lol xx

It's bloody typical lol I'm gonna try temping next cycle. Never ever done it before so prob get it all wrong and won't know what the results mean lol xx

If you need help let me no hunni xx

Kay I'll join you on temping too, I have a basal thermometer but always forget to use it as I'm in the habit of peeing before I actually wake up lol

I'm not sure when she's due actually as all apps are saying different things, I'm 12dpo now and usually bleed between 14-16dpo so due between Friday and Sunday, I mean at least if she's early all this umming and arring can stop :lol:

Kay I'll join you on temping too, I have a basal thermometer but always forget to use it as I'm in the habit of peeing before I actually wake up lol

I'm not sure when she's due actually as all apps are saying different things, I'm 12dpo now and usually bleed between 14-16dpo so due between Friday and Sunday, I mean at least if she's early all this umming and arring can stop :lol:

:rofl: I always need a pre when wake but I wiggle around well try not to to much :haha:

Yes that is true that's what I was saying earlier I wish if we weren't pregnant wish af would turn up lol, could it be implantation? Xx

Convie it could very well be implantation! That’s exciting!

Tdog, I’m interested to see your temp tomorrow to see if it is a implantation dip.

If you need help let me no hunni xx
Thank you love xx

Lol I have 1 too but just thought I'd try opks 1st. Plus I have no idea what all the temps mean. Yeah I guess your right. I keep thinking af is coming but super early for me. I never get in the 20s and today is cd27 lol plus only 10dpo that would be bad if af came now right?

Convie it could very well be implantation! That’s exciting!

Tdog, I’m interested to see your temp tomorrow to see if it is a implantation dip.

So am I as I've had twinges today in my ovaries butvtgat could be anything :haha: think I'll go bed now then be the morning like a kid at Xmas lol xx

not sure on implantation seems a bit late unless it's old implantation blood? I don't know it's not happened again since but I am now getting period pains so I guess we will see by the morning, I hope I don't come on tomorrow as I have a lesson to prepare for my ADI part 2 and will be charged £40 if I can't make it - _-

I have no idea what temps mean either, think I'm going to have to set myself a temp alarm, wish I was rich enough just to get one of those ava bracelets lol

not sure on implantation seems a bit late unless it's old implantation blood? I don't know it's not happened again since but I am now getting period pains so I guess we will see by the morning, I hope I don't come on tomorrow as I have a lesson to prepare for my ADI part 2 and will be charged £40 if I can't make it - _-

I have no idea what temps mean either, think I'm going to have to set myself a temp alarm, wish I was rich enough just to get one of those ava bracelets lol

I looked at them ava bracelets but definitely not paying that much :blush: it's alright once you get use to it I leave mine by my phone so I no I need to do it xx

Girls temping is super easy, just try and do it same time everyday! Fertility friend does it all for you, look on that website and there’s loads of information!

AFM, not much really to report. Lots of twinges today and a few cramps, also a sharp stabbing pain in my uterus on the left side whilst at the gym earlier. Af due on Sunday, not sure whether to even bother testing again, don’t feel positive at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->