Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

My af started last night :-( I was so upset. Its so frustrating its taking so long, each month is getting harder now.

Good morning ladies well my temp has gone back up not how I wanted it but it's gone back up lol yep tested again :rofl: xx with the frer I remember with my last pregnancy I didn't get a line until 14 dpo but I was getting lines on everything else before even a digi so frer tbh didn't work for me then lol but I can see lines on everything else:haha: xx

Screenshot_20180913-080745_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180913-080757_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180913-080807_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180913-080822_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180913-080835_Gallery.jpg

Hoping can deffo see it on the tweaked one aswell :)

Laura sorry hun don't think I can see anything :cry:

Pamg so so sorry :hugs:

Thanks for looking. I’m expecting temp to drop tomorrow so we’ll see!

I feel like I can see seomthing on yours but not sure!

Thanks for looking. I’m expecting temp to drop tomorrow so we’ll see!

I feel like I can see seomthing on yours but not sure!

Yea see what happens hun you never no you might be a late bfp lol.

Thank you for looking hun xx

Hoping I see it for sure on the tweaked!

Pamg so sorry hun

Mrs sorry for the bfn

Tdog I think I see something on 1st one's

Afm bfn yet again and really bad cramps. Af could be coming early. I hardly ever come on earlier than 30 days and I'm cd28 today. The cramps are dreadful. Just wish it would hurry up so I can move on to next cycle

Kay thanks for looking and so sorry for the cramping:hugs: xx

Tdog I am not sure I see anything either but I thought something was catching my eye on one of the top ones. My computer is hard at lines though unless they are darker. I am not good for spotting super faint ones! Good luck girly!

Laura- I am not sure if I see anything on yours. I need to look on my tablet at yours and tdogs I think. AS for what DPO I am that is the question of the Cycle! I "SHOULD" be 13 dpo today and period should be starting today. However I didn't get a super positive opk until CD 20. so I could just be 8 dpo. No clue honestly because I was getting positive OPKS the whole week. SO weird! I am still totally expecting AF to show up but not feeling crampy yet and should have started spotting yesterday but didn't get it yet.

Pamg- SO sorry HUGS hun!!

Kay- So sorry for the cramps! Thanks for checking out my test :)

Mrs.Mummy- Sorry about the BFN. Hopefully a BFP soon!

Thanks guys! I know I need to just relax about it & stop stressing but its hard, the longer it takes the more I obsess over it & want it even more!!

Girls, did you know you can upload your test photos onto fertility friend and it stores them so you can look back at them?!
I just realised this!

Girls, did you know you can upload your test photos onto fertility friend and it stores them so you can look back at them?!
I just realised this!

Oh my I didn't no that now I do thank you for that xx

hey guys going to do a quick catch up, just got back from hospital and lesson, had a panic attack in the car park which was fun, it was good news though, well as good as it can get, he said he looked at my tubes and my ovaries and both are fine so my fertility should be fine, don't like the word should but I'll take it! he offered me hormones to put me into a forced menopause but I said I was trying so after years of pain I have finally been given stronger pain killers and anti inflamatories!!
I don't know why I had the panic attack and cry because it is good news I just think it was a lot of emotions at once and they just exploded out of me :lol:

pamg :hugs: it is easier said than done when it comes to relaxing!
hope you get your bfp soon :dust:

gutted to see all the bfns today, seems to be a right sucky month! :(

I also tested and got a bfn at 13dpo!
let's hope we get some little Halloween pumpkins next month!!

New tests got delivered today and had to try one :haha: and I see a shadow of a line I'll attach for you to see :)
Screenshot_20180913-143505_Gallery.jpg

20180913_143549.jpg

Oh Convie that is such good news yes all emotions at once can cause a panic attack glad you got good news :) xx

tdog-Yea yea, I see something. Like a super faint positive. How many dpo are you again?

Good news convie:hugs:

Convie- Glad you got what you wanted! Who would want to force menopause?

Oh Tdog I may see something faint there!

Lots more cramping here today. Not anywhere as bad as my AF are, but noticeably different then my earlier dpo's cramps, and lots of lower back aching. Tested again this morning, because I have problems, and bfn pg, but still positive opk. Hoping beyond hope, still hanging on. Oh, 9dpo today.
I've also been checking obsessively for spotting, although thinking about it I have NEVER spotted with any of my other pregnancies so maybe I could stop doing that, but nah. Whats the fun there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->