Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Convie- Glad you got what you wanted! Who would want to force menopause?

Oh Tdog I may see something faint there!

the forced menopause is because everytime I have a period the adenomyosis gets a little bit worse and the pain is equivalent to childbirth each month, so it's done just to stop the pain and also stop it from getting worse, people who aren't ready for a baby yet but want one a few years down the line are the ones who do it mostly as as adenomyosis does get worse it does start to affect your fertility as well, people who don't want children in future get offered a hysterectomy instead but I think that's after they've tried all the other routes like the forced menopause :)

Thank you so much for looking ladies I'm going out my mind it's pink irl aswell :) im 9dpo by ff (which tbh is normally right) I was thinking I'm 10dpo but I could be wrong lol xx

Tdog I am not sure I see anything either but I thought something was catching my eye on one of the top ones. My computer is hard at lines though unless they are darker. I am not good for spotting super faint ones! Good luck girly!

Laura- I am not sure if I see anything on yours. I need to look on my tablet at yours and tdogs I think. AS for what DPO I am that is the question of the Cycle! I "SHOULD" be 13 dpo today and period should be starting today. However I didn't get a super positive opk until CD 20. so I could just be 8 dpo. No clue honestly because I was getting positive OPKS the whole week. SO weird! I am still totally expecting AF to show up but not feeling crampy yet and should have started spotting yesterday but didn't get it yet.

Pamg- SO sorry HUGS hun!!

Kay- So sorry for the cramps! Thanks for checking out my test :)

Mrs.Mummy- Sorry about the BFN. Hopefully a BFP soon!

Thank you and you're welcome 💖

Thanks ladies see what tomorrow morning brings now lol xx

I have now got a bit of cramping tbh it's in my right ovary the one I ovulated from xx

Well I got a box of 3 FRER'S this am and each one of them has one of those DEEP indent lines already cut into them :( It looked like it was pink still but then it didn't too hard to tell so I am calling myself out. No sign of AF today. Not crampy at all so I am assuming because I had positive OPKS all last week that maybe I didn't ovulate or I didn't ovulate until 09/04 which puts me due for AF 09/18 or 09/17. So all I can do is wait but not sure I am gonna buy another FRER unless I am late cuz those deep cut indents piss me off! HAHa

Well I got a box of 3 FRER'S this am and each one of them has one of those DEEP indent lines already cut into them :( It looked like it was pink still but then it didn't too hard to tell so I am calling myself out. No sign of AF today. Not crampy at all so I am assuming because I had positive OPKS all last week that maybe I didn't ovulate or I didn't ovulate until 09/04 which puts me due for AF 09/18 or 09/17. So all I can do is wait but not sure I am gonna buy another FRER unless I am late cuz those deep cut indents piss me off! HAHa

Snap they are doing my head in now that's why I done the other tests, just done another or them tests and it's has bloody dye run if it's not indents on then it's dye run I'll post a pic let you see for yourself xx

See flipping dye run :cry: I have a bit of nausea and I'm cramping aswell so not believing anything in till it's dark xx

Screenshot_20180913-221609_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180913-221623_Gallery.jpg

ugh F THE TESTS!!! lol

I'm so with you their part of me is screaming STOP FING TESTING WOMAN and the other part is like "nope need to no now" :rofl: it's literally like having a devil on one side and an angel on the other :haha: xx

Temp dropped this morning, my usual pre-af spot has appeared so just waiting for the witch to arrive now...

Good luck to everyone still to test!

Tested this morning the frers control line looks a bit wonkey lol xx

Screenshot_20180914-081719_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180914-081736_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180914-081752_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180914-081812_Gallery.jpg

Having some cramping today tho aswell :cry: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads