Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Last night's vs this morning's xx

Screenshot_20180914-094057_Gallery.jpg

Sorry ladies photo over load :haha: just done another lol

Screenshot_20180914-104521_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180914-104531_Gallery.jpg

I am officially one day late. :p NO cramping in sight. Temp is still in progesterone numbers mode though so I am assuming I ovulated late because I was sad about DH being gone during possible ovulation time. POWER OF THE MIND all lol. I will now expect my period either Mon/Tues/Wed of this upcoming week and consider myself late at the same time just in case. I am having no symptoms of any kind going on except weird dreams,bloated,constipated bad,and gas but I always have weird dreams in the TWW.

Tdog- I have had FRERS wonkier than that lol for the control line haha! I see a faint line on those white tests!

I think I see something, but I dont know. I never see positives on this sight. What's that about.

My fmu resulted in another positive opk, and still negative pg test. Just 10pdo. I keep telling myself not to test for a couple of days, and then see, but then I go to the bathroom and theres 100 pee sticks begging for a taste so..

My fmu resulted in another positive opk, and still negative pg test. Just 10pdo. I keep telling myself not to test for a couple of days, and then see, but then I go to the bathroom and theres 100 pee sticks begging for a taste so..

Oh I no the feeling I always do that then I get low and I'm like oh be ok I'll just have to wait and see then I go on flipping Amazon:rofl: So then I have 100's more :haha: opps oh is like you need the toilet a lot:lol: xx

I am thinking I may just be 9dpo or 10 dpo if I ovulated when I got the super positive OPKS on Sept 4th. So for now I will go off those dates and if AF doesn't start on the 18th or 19th I must not have ovulated lol

I am thinking I may just be 9dpo or 10 dpo if I ovulated when I got the super positive OPKS on Sept 4th. So for now I will go off those dates and if AF doesn't start on the 18th or 19th I must not have ovulated lol

I ovulated on the 3rd or 4th ff says 4th so 10dpo due on 17th or 18th lol xx

I also ovulated either the 4 or 5 so I am either 9 or 10 dpo as well.
My ds was born 04/27/2017
Af is due on the 19th.
I have cramping today, but scared to test lol.

I also ovulated either the 4 or 5 so I am either 9 or 10 dpo as well.
My ds was born 04/27/2017
Af is due on the 19th.
I have cramping today, but scared to test lol.

Oh good luck hun :dust: xx

That would be nice but I just do not know if it is my cycle haha! I do not got the BFP feels! I was for sure it was happening when I saw that really good line on the frer the other day but these other tests all just throwing me off.. I am done testing. I will wait for AF now.

Yea tbh I'm feeling that way now tbh :cry: xx

Morning ladies how we doing my temp dropped today again :cry: I have a bit of cramping so I think it inevitable that af will most likely show :cry: I did test tho xx

Screenshot_20180915-090407_WhatsApp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->