Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

I can see a second line there tdog! Fx it progresses and AF stays away.

Hoping I reckon you’re close to that BFP! Keeping everything crossed for you!

I had spotting yesterday and was hopeful that this stupid anovulatory cycle was coming to an end. Nothing since though, just lots of cramping. There’s part of my brain that’s like “maybe allllll the temps are wrong and I’m pregnant!” Which I know is silly. I managed to ignore it even when looking at pregnancy tests in the shop yesterday and didn’t buy any. Hoping for full AF today to start the next cycle!

Thank you for looking ladies. Tbh I'm not hopeful tbh :cry: the weird thing is I feel like Ian pregnant.

Good luck jelly hopefully af will start soon how anoyying for you xx

Don’t know what the heck is going on with my chart

I expect to start spotting today!

Attachments

• A2C975EA-C214-46E9-9F58-422F8B56654B.jpg
    A2C975EA-C214-46E9-9F58-422F8B56654B.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 5
Laura your temp has gone up looks promising tho especially at 13dpo :) xx

Normally my temp drops at 12dpo and continues dropping then I spot them af arrives next day!
it’s a bit weird. I didn’t bother testing since the big drop yesterday!
We’ll see if I start spotting today.

Are you going to test again? That line was defo pink!

Normally my temp drops at 12dpo and continues dropping then I spot them af arrives next day!
it’s a bit weird. I didn’t bother testing since the big drop yesterday!
We’ll see if I start spotting today.

Are you going to test again? That line was defo pink!

I'll probably do another later but I'm going to go out and get a frer the tho the frers never worked with me early (strange I no) with my now 4 year old I didn't get a clear line on frer until 15dpo but I'll get one tbh it's a pre on a stick LMAO xx

I actually see a line on the most recent one tdog!!

I was due on yesterday no af yet, but very emotional and lots of af cramps so she will be here very very soon, hoping it's sooner rather than later because I hate how unbelievably PMSy and unreasonable I get its stupid, I want to go back to being same again, bright side, OH bought PMSy me some presents to try and calm my crazy ass down :lol:

I was due on yesterday no af yet, but very emotional and lots of af cramps so she will be here very very soon, hoping it's sooner rather than later because I hate how unbelievably PMSy and unreasonable I get its stupid, I want to go back to being same again, bright side, OH bought PMSy me some presents to try and calm my crazy ass down :lol:

Awww at least he thoughtful have you tested again?

I'm actually sat typing this crying my eyes out and oh doesn't even seem to bothered, I said to him I don't think it has worked this month I did another I can see a faint faint line I'll upload in a bit but I never get anything good happen to me I have the worse luck ever :cry: sorry to rant ladies I'm just so emotional I have some sharp stabbing pain in my right side I'd say by my ovaries, I no I'm only 11dpo but I just feel like an emotional mess right now xx

Awww at least he thoughtful have you tested again?

I'm actually sat typing this crying my eyes out and oh doesn't even seem to bothered, I said to him I don't think it has worked this month I did another I can see a faint faint line I'll upload in a bit but I never get anything good happen to me I have the worse luck ever :cry: sorry to rant ladies I'm just so emotional I have some sharp stabbing pain in my right side I'd say by my ovaries, I no I'm only 11dpo but I just feel like an emotional mess right now xx

honestly the presents is only cos hes fucked up a lot, last night I started feeling like a massive burden on him because of my mental and physical health and like he's better off without me ect, cried in the bath for 2 hours and then went to sleep and he ignored me throughout, it was only this morning when I was in the kitchen and smashed my favourite chopping board and like 3 mugs that he decided maybe I need a hug.

when I say crazy I really do mean CRAZY!! I made sure to not touch his favourite mug though I safely put that on the side :lol:

I read on my app that certain sided pain could be a good thing though as it could be the egg causing that pain?
I swear our OH can be so blind to all of it sometimes, I wish we could be like them and just DTD and forget about it for a couple weeks!
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: hope you feel better soon and those lines start to darken up :dust:

I don't think men understand tbh all he said was when's your next window like it's some sort of game to them seriously, I'm feeling abit better had to get out house went to a pet shop might not be much but I love animals and they kept me calm (I no the people in their aswell) I keep sneezing so don't no weather that's a good sign or I'm getting a cold lol xx

I don't think men understand tbh all he said was when's your next window like it's some sort of game to them seriously, I'm feeling abit better had to get out house went to a pet shop might not be much but I love animals and they kept me calm (I no the people in their aswell) I keep sneezing so don't no weather that's a good sign or I'm getting a cold lol xx

yeah, mine explains that if it's not here physically then he doesn't think about it, I wish I had that mindset as it sounds amazing lol

it's good you got out :) even little things can make you feel better so as long as it works that's great!!

I've heard of lots of people get cold symptoms before bfp so fingers crossed!

I got cold symptoms with my last 2 so never no I supose lol 3-4 days before af so just wait and see what happens that's all can do lol yea I to wish we had the mind of a man lol xx

Cheer up ladies! Easier said than done I know but guess who is having 1 glass of wine at 12:03 NOON and doesn't care? HAHA this girl. SORRY NOT SORRY! It has been a long week it is deserved. Dyed my hair today and shaved my legs woot PROGRESS!

Still waiting on AF. I am assuming Tuesday. Heart rate hasn't dropped yet though but should in the next two days then AF to follow.

I found out this morning VIA Facebook that my friends sister in law was just diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer and has 6 months to live. She is young and I decided how am I going to feel so upset about not being pregnant after only 5 months going into 6 months of trying when this poor girl just found out she is gonna die. NOPE NOT TODAY! Not gonna be upset today!

Omg hoping so sorry to read that how awful for the family :cry: yes a glass of wine wouldn't hurt anyway :)

when I finally calmed my horrible mess down I was thinking theirs people out their that really can't get pregnant and people out their that have illnesses and stuff and I'm moaning get a grip woman lol xx

Hormones are fun TDOG and we are allowed to be sad and disappointed but yes perspective helps sometimes. I am thankful for the two beautiful children I have already and there is some that can't even have one. :( I am thankful today is all! Sorry if my post brings anyone down. I do not mean too. I am just saying let us be happy we are alive and we get to try to have a baby! :)

Hormones are fun TDOG and we are allowed to be sad and disappointed but yes perspective helps sometimes. I am thankful for the two beautiful children I have already and there is some that can't even have one. :( I am thankful today is all! Sorry if my post brings anyone down. I do not mean too. I am just saying let us be happy we are alive and we get to try to have a baby! :)

Oh don't worry about it hun :) we all have our up and down days I'm just glad I can post on here as you all get what I'm saying xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->