Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Sorry I’ve been MIA! taken a step back from TTC, it’s been my little girls birthday and will be her party this weekend so been planning. Not even been temping, going to ntnp this cycle, might not even use opk. Will see how I feel...
won’t be on bnb everyday but will catch up from time to time!
Good luck everyone! Look forward to seeing lots of bfps!

Sorry I’ve been MIA! taken a step back from TTC, it’s been my little girls birthday and will be her party this weekend so been planning. Not even been temping, going to ntnp this cycle, might not even use opk. Will see how I feel...
won’t be on bnb everyday but will catch up from time to time!
Good luck everyone! Look forward to seeing lots of bfps!
Hope the relaxed approach brings you some luck xx

so I've been all happy thinking my partner will be around while I'm fertile.
hahaha of course he's not, I assumed he will leave Monday and be gone 3 weeks, so I have him Saturday and Sunday, I am due to O on Sunday, he's bloody leaving Wednesday and he won't be back until mid December ](*,) urgh I'm so freaking mad! all I want is your sperm got dammit!!:brat:

so I've been all happy thinking my partner will be around while I'm fertile.
hahaha of course he's not, I assumed he will leave Monday and be gone 3 weeks, so I have him Saturday and Sunday, I am due to O on Sunday, he's bloody leaving Wednesday and he won't be back until mid December ](*,) urgh I'm so freaking mad! all I want is your sperm got dammit!!:brat:

On no ! Still dtd as you could ov early you never know. I ov 3 days early this cycle

3dpo today and I feel shocking! The worst nausea since 6am I can’t eat can barely move. Definitely not a symptom as way too early. I felt same yesterday but it went by 10am and I was fine for rest of the day. Really needs to hurry up and pass as I have loads to do today but no energy at all

Good morning ladies @laurarebecca1 hope your little girl has a great party :) have you come on? Sorry if I missed it xx

I did my last frer this morn I did my last digi was hoping to see 2-3 but still 1-2 I'm about disheartened about that tbh, I have my appointment with the diabetic midwife on Monday also have my consultants appointment 3rd Dec still waiting for community midwife to ring me back xx

Hope you ladies don't mind me posting these xx

Screenshot_20181117-091813_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181117-091828_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181117-091902_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181117-091912_Gallery.jpg

@tdog I wouldn't worry about the digital as some women have more of a low rise than others. Your test progression looks great though!

@tdog I wouldn't worry about the digital as some women have more of a low rise than others. Your test progression looks great though!

I think I'm just comparing to my last 2 I have 1-2 one week then the next 2-3 and week after 3+ I no each pregnancy different I think I was just expecting more lol. Xx

Sorry I’ve been MIA! taken a step back from TTC, it’s been my little girls party and her party this weekend so been planning. Not even been temping, going to ntnp this cycle
Good morning ladies @laurarebecca1 hope your little girl has a great party :) have you come on? Sorry if I missed it xx

I did my last frer this morn I did my last digi was hoping to see 2-3 but still 1-2 I'm about disheartened about that tbh, I have my appointment with the diabetic midwife on Monday also have my consultants appointment 3rd Dec still waiting for community midwife to ring me back xx

View attachment 1048190 View attachment 1048191 View attachment 1048193 View attachment 1048195

Yeah I did, on cd8...just taking it as it comes this cycle!
Got a busy month anyway so hopefully will be distracted

Sorry I’ve been MIA! taken a step back from TTC, it’s been my little girls party and her party this weekend so been planning. Not even been temping, going to ntnp this cycle

Yeah I did, on cd8...just taking it as it comes this cycle!
Got a busy month anyway so hopefully will be distracted

Awww no hunni :hugs: hopefully the distraction will help :) fingers crossed I'll be lurking to see bfps xx

Hi ladies can I join :) I'm on the tww I'm 6dpo my period is due in 9days. I'm really hoping I get my bfp this cycle I know it's too early for symptoms I'm driving myself mad but a couple of days ago I woke up at 4am with a sharp stabbing in my tummy and ever since ovulation I've been crampy I don't know but something just tells me this is my month lol also my temperature was 36.5 yesterday and today it's 37.9 for some reason. Anyway ladies sorry for butting in anyone else 6dpo or so?

Hi ladies can I join :) I'm on the tww I'm 6dpo my period is due in 9days. I'm really hoping I get my bfp this cycle I know it's too early for symptoms I'm driving myself mad but a couple of days ago I woke up at 4am with a sharp stabbing in my tummy and ever since ovulation I've been crampy I don't know but something just tells me this is my month lol also my temperature was 36.5 yesterday and today it's 37.9 for some reason. Anyway ladies sorry for butting in anyone else 6dpo or so?
Hi!!! Im 6dpo as well!! Good luck!

Hi!!! Im 6dpo as well!! Good luck!
Good luck to you too I tested I'm so stupid just for the hell of it clearly a bfn I can't help myself I'm such a poas addict bad tripple that lol

View attachment 1048190 View attachment 1048191 View attachment 1048193 View attachment 1048195
Tdog don't worry. It all depends on your baseline level of hcg, the device doesn't know your previous levels so it just estimates according to the average. If you started low, it will take you longer to reach a higher level even if it doubles itself like it should. So happy for you, don't mind you posting the pics at all!

Thank you ladies I'm always paranoid you'd think after 5 pregnancies 4 living that I'd be more relaxed but never the case :haha: xx

@Gemma James welcome :hi: fingers crossed for you this month tbh I've never said this as it sounded stupid but from the moment I ovulated to the day I got the :bfp: I had a feeling I was, i just didn't want to get my hopes up I felt so weird afterwards, I had a few cramps here and their after o but nothing like I have previous cycles, my temps were up and down like a yoyo never new what was going on lol xx

Hey ladies. Counting today as 1dpo to be safe, I think I felt my ov yesterday morning. Bd’d again last night :) here’s to no testing unless AF is late! Should be due 29th. I go for bloods cd21 too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->