Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Thanks girls!
I hope this is it! I’m not having any cramps or anything so really hope!

Kay - I hope your late ovulation has allowed a lovely ripe egg with lovely thick lining ready for that fertilised egg!
Thank you hun!

What’s the sensitivity of that brand @laurarebecca1, you should pull a nice line on a FRER!
@Kaymumof2 hopefully your late ov is a good thing! We bd’d every day last cycle which I thought was too much, but apparently not
Thank you! I hope so! Feeling really sick at the moment and full of cold . Unfortunately it can't be down to pregnancy as I'm only just ovulating. Does mean no bding tonight probably but we dtd about 1am this morning so should be covered I hope!

I used a dollar store 25miu and my line wasn’t even as clear as that and my digital still said “yes”. I have everything crossed for you that AF doesn’t show hun @laurarebecca1

Thank you. We’ll see if I wake up to it tomorrow...
I only have Asda freedom ones and FRER left. Not sure whether to try another brand.

So I took these after about an hour hold...2 different tests to the last one both with lines albeit very faint, what do you think?

6287C023-B032-48AA-8EE7-152348F6CD46.jpeg AB8F8F43-36AD-4587-B603-C2F57C003C9E.jpeg 29867446-37A5-4D4E-85E8-4C42D7090118.jpeg

Thank you! I hope so! Feeling really sick at the moment and full of cold . Unfortunately it can't be down to pregnancy as I'm only just ovulating. Does mean no bding tonight probably but we dtd about 1am this morning so should be covered I hope!

Good luck with this cycle hun, we dtd 5 days in a row with this bfp. I thought it was too much but clearly not x

I feel like I’m going crazy with these faint lines so I’m so glad you guys can see them too... I hope it’s not another repeat of last cycle :(

Not looking good, barely a line on the FRER... (middle is opk) all with FMU. I’m 13/14dpo and af due today by latest...

I would have thought the lines would be darker by now :(

A0FCB03C-216B-4912-9DFD-A05E8F6DD9C2.jpeg 9E0A56F9-E88E-47CB-876D-B0BC7F13559D.jpeg

Fingers crossed at stays away and them lines get stronger for you as I still see lines on them xx

Thanks girls, this is yesterday afternoon’s test dried - super pink

I know this is invalid but the line was there yesterday.

7FF91F9A-9791-41DA-838B-5B65E219BCC4.jpeg

Last edited:
That looks positive to me.. maybe the frer doesn't work for you.. maybe try the CB?

Still no sign of af... when af arrives I’ve been lucky with no backache no cramps nothing :) silver lining and all that

Just done this IC cheapie after limited hold

F854CA52-73ED-4E9C-B76F-2C8058801298.jpeg

That is positive.. I did a cb digital after a faint line like that and got a positive, but that was because I didn't have any other tests left in the cupboard lol

I just don’t understand why FRER is just showing vfls, although last time they were faint (not this faint though) until after AF was late!

I’m sure we’ve talked about it on here before but I don’t think FRER are as sensitive as they claim to be @laurarebecca1
Did you definitely get the first response one rather than the rapid response? The packaging is so similar. You’re definitely getting BFPs on all those tests though!!

Oh Laura I do hope you get a blazing positive tomorrow or the next day. Second guessing line's is enough to drive you crazy! Good luck!

AFM ff has me at 1dpo today. So I'm officially in the tww. I didn't temp this cycle, purely going off opks. DH and I have dtd a fair bit so I feel I have a bit of a shot the cycle. But not getting my hopes u too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->